Quantcast
angelangie

[Current Mainland WebDrama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

1 hour ago, jimmylyne said:

The title is New princess Huai Yu..you can find it in Reba's "mydramalist".

Thanks, btw did you see the cast for Dandelion love ? Yangmi+Dilireba+Joe chen+Zhao li ying and not to mention the male actors, is that real ? I find that hard to believe :sweatingbullets:

I remember watching Princess Hua Yu in my childhood and its my favorite but I already forgot the story LOL

hB2ZA4a.jpg

VBbALql.jpg

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Thanks, btw did you see the cast for Dandelion love ? Yangmi+Dilireba+Joe chen+Zhao li ying and not to mention the male actors, is that real ? I find that hard to believe :sweatingbullets:

hB2ZA4a.jpg

VBbALql.jpg

Dandelion love cast was...? For real? Eventhough I did not recognize all the casts ...but all of them listed for main role? 

Btw...Cute little FJ especially in red..

• Like 2

11 hours ago, eryhybrid said:

Vengo's character was in fact in love with Yangmi's character, and then another girl. It wasn't until Reba helped him out that he saw that she was there for him all along and that they were perfect together because they understood each others upbringing and pain. Not the most romantic way to get together, but their kissing scene in the car was so *_*. They stay together in the end, but the ending of V-love in general was very..open and there was no closure to a lot of points.

so they were together even to the last ep? o.O

then what is with the whole vengo meeting yangmi in the last ep?

got together, pretty sure they even slept together before yangmi went awol on him leaving only a letter (most probably telling him that she has to leave and she doesnt love him :angry:)

and vengo was almost like a mad man searching for her?

so during that time vengo and reba is together still? :unsure:

i must be missing something, since the next time vengo and reb met, he acted all normal and not at all feeling guilty

if he really did that to her, major dou-che have to say :angry:

if not

then i guess i have to watch the last ep of v-love all over again, and this time no frame skipping hahaha

i only watch the drama and doesnt understand a thing, so most of the time it was on my own interpretation

but still...

yeah the ending was a serious 'what' moment

at least it ended with reba, guessing if there were 2nd season, she will be the lead

though if vengo really did that to her (i find it hard to let go of this fact that...)

i now sorta wish v-love have 2nd season just so she can dump him

kekeke

7 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

I just found out that Reba got another project with Leon Zhang as male lead..Vengo and also Zhang Bin as supporting actors.

wah, so happy for her

i was getting a lil anxious wanting to see her new project

kinda funny since this in only jan

but seeing how fast pace chinese ent is

you do feel a lil freak out when your fav artist doesnt have any projects line up

especially when your artist is supposed to be one of the hot new artist of 2018

:P

7 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

I will stay till the end..bc i already considered Vengo is Reba/FengJiu's perfect "Donghua".

same here

hence why i am not at all interested in movie version of pillow book

unless the casted vengo and dilraba as dongfeng again

for me there's only one donghua and fengjiu and we have them in the drama already

even reading the book when i imagine the scenes, i see only vengo and dilraba in their significant roles

and i 'm also not choosy about acting prowess, as long as they are interesting for me and i like them

that would be more than enough and for me vengo is an okay actor

^__^

3 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

sounds a lil far-fetched to me too

if this is real

it would be seriously crazy

and the fandom fights would be too much i would say

hahaha

• Like 1

2 hours ago, chubby^green^ said:

got together, pretty sure they even slept together before yangmi went awol on him leaving only a letter (most probably telling him that she has to leave and she doesnt love him :angry:)

i must be missing something, since the next time vengo and reb met, he acted all normal and not at all feeling guilty

if not

then i guess i have to watch the last ep of v-love all over again, and this time no frame skipping hahaha

i only watch the drama and doesnt understand a thing, so most of the time it was on my own interpretation

but still...

at least it ended with reba, guessing if there were 2nd season, she will be the lead

though if vengo really did that to her (i find it hard to let go of this fact that...)

kekeke

wah, so happy for her

you do feel a lil freak out when your fav artist doesnt have any projects line up

same here

for me there's only one donghua and fengjiu and we have them in the drama already

even reading the book when i imagine the scenes, i see only vengo and dilraba in their significant roles

and i 'm also not choosy about acting prowess, as long as they are interesting for me and i like them

^__^

if this is real

hahaha

Lol. For me I'm more inclined towards the fact that neither of these dramas are for real. They had Zi chuan with Reba and WangHedi up there before they took it down. They're both far fetched lol. I really don't want a drama with ZBB vengo and Leon opposite Reba. How am I supposed to root for anyone then?:sweatingbullets:

• LOL 3

5 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Not to mention Zheng Shuang too

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

4 hours ago, chubby^green^ said:

if not

but still...

kekeke

wah, so happy for her

same here

^__^

if this is real

hahahns a

About V-Love;

I thought the same thing to and was bracing myself because I didn't want Vengo's and Reba's characters to split.:P But it turns out It was only a flashback episode explaining the unseen events from the first episode. Yang Mi had such a bit part in the whole drama, it was more like a guest appearance, she's technically only around at the beginning of the drama. I downloaded all the subs for v-love and attempted to uploaded them to the youtube vid's. Unfortunately not long after they were hit with copyright takedowns. 

• Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, aryamine said:

Lol. For me I'm more inclined towards the fact that neither of these dramas are for real. They had Zi chuan with Reba and WangHedi up there before they took it down. They're both far fetched lol. I really don't want a drama with ZBB vengo and Leon opposite Reba. How am I supposed to root for anyone then?:sweatingbullets:

IF I have to choose my first choice would be Vengo second Zhang Bin Bin third Leon Zhang..:D

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, aryamine said:

I really don't want a drama with ZBB vengo and Leon opposite Reba. How am I supposed to root for anyone then?:sweatingbullets:

tell me about it

three guys whom i've come to adore fighting for dilraba

i think i might end up not liking dilraba character for having to choose which

hahaha

34 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

IF I have to choose my first choice would be Vengo second Zhang Bin Bin third Leon Zhang..:D

if i got to choose then it would be zhang bin then vengo and lastly leon

maybe because vengo will get dilraba in pillow book

same with leon already have dilraba in the movie while zhang bin

even if he did get the girl but he didnt get his happy ending (three times i watch he acted with dilraba and his fate is just so messed up)

hahaha

if anything though

i would love for dilraba to branch out more

if others have the opportunities to act with other female leads

she should too

just like with denglun, vic chou or even peter sheng

i want her to be with others too

^__^

though i wouldnt mind seeing her with denglun again just in wuxia, xianxia or even xuanhuan drama

or with zhang bin in modern drama hahaha

49 minutes ago, aprincessofmars said:

About V-Love;

I thought the same thing to and was bracing myself because I didn't want Vengo's and Reba's characters to split.:P But it turns out It was only a flashback episode explaining the unseen events from the first episode. Yang Mi had such a bit part in the whole drama, it was more like a guest appearance, she's technically only around at the beginning of the drama. I downloaded all the subs for v-love and attempted to uploaded them to the youtube vid's. Unfortunately not long after they were hit with copyright takedowns. 

like seriously?

gosh, now i'm embarrassed for calling vengo a d-bag hahaha

now you make me seriously curious to watch that drama again

is your subs in eng?

ah wouldnt it be nice if can watch in with subs huhuhu

now i am seeing the drama in a whole new perspective and getting excited about it all over again

i remember in one ep they all were fighting and then leon's character was fighting with vengo and there was some pushing happening

one of the push ended up pushing dilraba and another guy who was there caught her and was holding her

vengo saw that, push leon till he falls and then turn around shouting at the guy for holding dilraba, more like dont touch her or something like that

during that time, i was like i am all for dilraba and vengo!!! 

hahaha

maybe i should just watch it raw while waiting for pillow book

hahaha

• LOL 1

52 minutes ago, chubby^green^ said:

tell me about it

three guys whom i've come to adore fighting for dilraba

i think i might end up not liking dilraba character for having to choose which

hahaha

if i got to choose then it would be zhang bin then vengo and lastly leon

maybe because vengo will get dilraba in pillow book

same with leon already have dilraba in the movie while zhang bin

even if he did get the girl but he didnt get his happy ending (three times i watch he acted with dilraba and his fate is just so messed up)

hahaha

if anything though

i would love for dilraba to branch out more

if others have the opportunities to act with other female leads

she should too

just like with denglun, vic chou or even peter sheng

i want her to be with others too

^__^

though i wouldnt mind seeing her with denglun again just in wuxia, xianxia or even xuanhuan drama

or with zhang bin in modern drama hahaha

like seriously?

gosh, now i'm embarrassed for calling vengo a d-bag hahaha

now you make me seriously curious to watch that drama again

is your subs in eng?

ah wouldnt it be nice if can watch in with subs huhuhu

now i am seeing the drama in a whole new perspective and getting excited about it all over again

i remember in one ep they all were fighting and then leon's character was fighting with vengo and there was some pushing happening

one of the push ended up pushing dilraba and another guy who was there caught her and was holding her

vengo saw that, push leon till he falls and then turn around shouting at the guy for holding dilraba, more like dont touch her or something like that

during that time, i was like i am all for dilraba and vengo!!! 

hahaha

maybe i should just watch it raw while waiting for pillow book

hahaha

Me too. More likely ZBB it's like jaywalk are telling them its a bad idea to date one another lol. I was watching v-love up to episode 9 with the subs when it suddenly got pulled down too.

I'm trying to not get my hopes up with the dramalist details. Like someone said above, Zi Chuan had Reba and Lay for awhile, made me want to ship them, and then got taken down! :( It's happened a few times already, but it brings up interesting and nice possible ships!

I really want Reba to branch out too! I want her to try more serious dramas that are less idol-centric. Since she's finished with filming for all her announced films and dramas, I'm trying to patiently (not so patiently) wait for the next announcement! I have a list of actors I want her to work with!

There was a time after V-love that I really thought Vengo and Reba was together because they were so close! Really hoping they have the same spark and closeness in the pillow book!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, aryamine said:

Not to mention Zheng Shuang too

Ah yes she's from Love 020 right ? I thought her name is Zheng huang LOL

@aprincessofmars

Where did you download it? Is it still available? If you dont mind could you share it with us ? Can we read the subs ? Like in text notes format?

My 1st choice is Vengo, 2nd is Vengo and 3rd is ZBB LOL, I dont know why but I dont like Leon Zhang :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@chubby^green^ 

@aryamine

@Sisca_TVXQ

If you guys have VLC player, I can upload the episode subtitles to my dropbox account. They're all in English and pulled from Rukuten Viki. However because these are fan effort translations, sometimes the subtitles are incomplete and from time to time scenes will lack subtitles. And for episode 39, I think that one might be out of sync, but that's possible to fix.

The episodes where V+R appear together are 1, 17, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 29, 32, 33, 34, 36, 37 and 40 :P I believe.

This is my dropbox.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pejf6enq4vgga3p/AABgQFHmJagiow_akhjPLNuTa?dl=0

Edited by aprincessofmars
added Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, aprincessofmars said:

@chubby^green^ 

@aryamine

If you guys have VLC player, I can upload the episode subtitles to my dropbox account. They're all in English and pulled from Rukuten Viki. However because these are fan effort translations, sometimes the subtitles are incomplete and from time to time scenes will lack subtitles. And for episode 39, I think that one might be out of sync, but that's possible to fix.

The episodes where V+R appear together are 1, 17, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 29, 32, 33, 34, 36, 37 and 40 :P I believe.

This is my dropbox.

OMG OMG THANK YOU VERY MUCHHHHHHH  ♥:D

Can i download this??? :)

8 hours ago, aprincessofmars said:

@chubby^green^ 

@aryamine

@Sisca_TVXQ

This is my dropbox.

Thank you for sharing with us :kiss_wink:

I just finished downloading and watching it right now. I just noticed that eps 31 is missing, did you forgot or its not translated by Viki ?

1 hour ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Thank you for sharing with us :kiss_wink:

I just finished downloading and watching it right now. I just noticed that eps 31 is missing, did you forgot or its not translated by Viki ?

I wasn't aware I missed that one, thanks. I just added it in, although I haven't tested the timing. It's possible it's out of sync like 39. When I downloaded all these subs for youtube, I found I had to adjust the timing because directly from VIKI, there were slightly off. Problem is, I forgot the amount of time I adjusted them too, and the website I used to do that, so 39 and 31 which I had missed may or may not need tweaking.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

to @aprincessofmars or anyone in this forum who has difficulties with syncing their subs to their video, I'll be happy to do it for you. As long as it is not hardsub. Just send me the link of the video and sub file, I'll edit them and send them back to you.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, aprincessofmars said:

If you guys have VLC player, I can upload the episode subtitles to my dropbox account.

thank you so much

i only downloaded the first 10 eps so i havent watch it yet

but i really appreciate this

^__^

anyway back to pillow book since this is the thread for pillow book

hahaha

i realised that while watching eternal love the cgi was not that good, 

especially for my fox, but seeing how they even have robotic fox for pillow book got me a lil excited

it will make the experience even better

and also while watching sweet dreams, i noticed that the cgi has improved rather tremendously

so i am hoping that pillow book will have the same quality as well

^__^

btw i bet you guys have all noticed that while pillow book started with the feeling of serenity and calmness

the story itself is not that calm at all

i mean. when i read the first few lines of pillow book 1, it always have that simple, breezy, calm way of telling a story

but the things that happen in the book is far from breezy 

there all are quite eventful and makes me thinking that the celestial living and immortals' lifestyle is totally tiring

hahaha

5 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

I think the toy/robot looks fake and cheap, so I prefer CGI. I dont think the robot could portray the emotions that well...

the fox does look fake but it would better when it comes to either holding it physically or cuddling to it to have a real physical fox

rather than cuddling to a glob of green ball then added cgi to it

making it look less real imo

i was thinking about how chengyu and siming holding the red fox in eternal love which was weird and too fake

hahaha

if the fox didnt move much, it would make it more real when it comes to donghua holding and stroking its fur than cgi maybe

^__^