[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

1 hour ago, cottonbuds2011 said:

Huh? :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: That would be like Ariel's father, King Triton minus the full beard and mustache :blink:

Just kidding! :w00t: it popped on my head when you said white haired merman wielding a trident

Yeah, no beard please :joy: It reminds me of him in TMOPB. Not very flattering at all.  It actually made me cringe a little. 

But yeah, bare chested with defined abs! Why not! :D.  He can be king Neptune and then he meets his Queen (Reba) :DThe scene in the mortal world after she fell in the water and spat out some water. And then they can make little mermen and mermaids :D.  Thia could be the 5th world :joy:.

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

45 minutes ago, daydreamer77 said:

Yeah, no beard please :joy: It reminds me of him in TMOPB. Not very flattering at all.  It actually made me cringe a little. 

But yeah, bare chested with defined abs! Why not! :D.  He can be king Neptune and then he meets his Queen (Reba) :DThe scene in the mortal world after she fell in the water and spat out some water. And then they can make little mermen and mermaids :D.  Thia could be the 5th world :joy:.

Or DH for his underwater transformation :rolleyes:

• LOL 7

2 hours ago, cottonbuds2011 said:

Huh? :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: That would be like Ariel's father, King Triton minus the full beard and mustache :blink:

Just kidding! :w00t: it popped on my head when you said white haired merman wielding a trident

Haha..he was already a merman in one of the pics on his live chat a few weeks back. :lol:

• LOL 5

1 minute ago, daydreamer77 said:

Nope! :joy:.  He can definitely screw up your fate, especially in the mortal world.  There will be lots of unnecessary trials you could encounter just for his amusement. :joy:

Like that crook priest in TMOPB who harassed BQ as Su Su. :sweat_smile:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

7 hours ago, daydreamer77 said:

Nope! :joy:.  He can definitely screw up your fate, especially in the mortal world.  There will be lots of unnecessary trials you could encounter just for his amusement. :joy:

I don't think SM added plot twists to his stories. Just that his characters have a mind of their own and screw things up for him instead.:P And he has to improvise again and again. Quite a pitiful SM.

• LOL 6

@vivi0303 Vengo is mad, madly adorkable. He was asked what made him attractive? He said, my physique and my looks. Are there anything more? OMG, this guy. He sang a portion of a song during his Lost Cavern broadcast and complained of missing accompaniment. Yeah, as though with accompaniment, you can sing better! He saw someone leaving his chatroom when he started singing and commented that those peeps are missing the best performance of their life. Oh gee...

@jimmylyne DH is unreasonably shameless but still so fiercely hawt. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

@vivi0303 Vengo is mad, madly adorkable. He was asked what made him attractive? He said, my physique and my looks. Are there anything more? OMG, this guy. He sang a portion of a song during his Lost Cavern broadcast and complained of missing accompaniment. Yeah, as though with accompaniment, you can sing better! He saw someone leaving his chatroom when he started singing and commented that those peeps are missing the best performance of their life. Oh gee...

@jimmylyne DH is unreasonably shameless but still so fiercely hawt. 

Hahahaha.. appearently he still have a streak of DH Dijun in him.:joy:

He is humorous and very entertaining..both DH and Vengo.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

22 hours ago, They Sick said:

DH actually dropped hints left and right, rejecting JH, want to rid of her. Too bad, her thick skull couldn't understand those hints.

@They Sick - Which platform are you watching ELOD on?  I haven't found one gives both English and Chinese subtitles together - seems to be always one or the other from the streaming platforms I've tried.

• Like 1

Hmm... a Husband who likes sweets and a Son who likes things salty. Maybe Feng Jiu can make Kueh Salat? It’s a Nyonya dessert, one half sweet, the other half salty rice to balance.

as for Dong Hua loving Feng Jiu because she loves him wholeheartedly and wants to protect him, there is something that confuses me. Don’t get me wrong, I am Glad he doesn’t love JH and Zhihe, but didn’t they love him too?

ok, granted, Zhi He was a demanding brat. The only time I ever saw her doing something for Dong Hua beyond organising the meals was serving soup, and that was when she was hoping he would let her stay in the ninth sky. So yeah, Dong Hua doesn’t feel wholehearted love from Zhihe.

but for Jiheng...before the whole threaten him with her dad’s scale, she did serve Dong Hua in the valley. And while she didn’t protect Dong Hua from Miao Luo, he thought it was because she was smart to run away in the novel.

so...why didn’t Dong Hua feel Jiheng’s love for him?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Megan said:

Hmm... a Husband who likes sweets and a Son who likes things salty. Maybe Feng Jiu can make Kueh Salat? It’s a Nyonya dessert, one half sweet, the other half salty rice to balance.

as for Dong Hua loving Feng Jiu because she loves him wholeheartedly and wants to protect him, there is something that confuses me. Don’t get me wrong, I am Glad he doesn’t love JH and Zhihe, but didn’t they love him too?

ok, granted, Zhi He was a demanding brat. The only time I ever saw her doing something for Dong Hua beyond organising the meals was serving soup, and that was when she was hoping he would let her stay in the ninth sky. So yeah, Dong Hua doesn’t feel wholehearted love from Zhihe.

but for Jiheng...before the whole threaten him with her dad’s scale, she did serve Dong Hua in the valley. And while she didn’t protect Dong Hua from Miao Luo, he thought it was because she was smart to run away in the novel.

so...why didn’t Dong Hua feel Jiheng’s love for him?

Because to DH, there is only the one he loves, his future empress/queen, and the rest are just that, the rest. I doubt only JH and ZH loved DH in the 300k+ years he's lived, one is just in a position to be in his household and the other thrust upon him; through responsibility and regrets with her father. He is either obtuse, or is deliberately oblivious to things/people he could care less about. That's just DH aloofness.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bertrande said:

@They Sick - Which platform are you watching ELOD on?  I haven't found one gives both English and Chinese subtitles together - seems to be always one or the other from the streaming platforms I've tried.

Some later episodes shown on Dramacool have both Chinese and English subtitles but the earlier episodes only showed English.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1