[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

6 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Zhe Yan from tmopb was a bit too old to be an ethereally young phoenix fairy. But he was a good actor.

He was really good as Zhe Yan. The clip shared in the previous page of these white haired gents shows him too, second feature after Vengo. He too looks ok, but Vengo really nails the platinum locks as DH.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

He was really good as Zhe Yan. The clip shared in the previous page of these white haired gents shows him too, second feature after Vengo. He too looks ok, but Vengo really nails the platinum locks as DH.

That color isn't easy for any asian to carry off. Even some girls I see who try this look, it doesn't work for everyone.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Ninky said:

That color isn't easy for any asian to carry off. Even some girls I see who try this look, it doesn't work for everyone.

The Asian grandmas and grandpas look fabulous and so dignified in silver hair once they stop using dye! :lol:  

Joking aside, platinum blonde isn't for everyone. Even to some born with this colour or blonde. Case in point, Angelina Jolie. I too have seen some girls who ruined their hair when they went for this colour because it's high maintenance. They didn't look good either.:wacko:

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

The Six Beautiful White Haired Maiden Men :D

Has anyone watched the other 5 dramas? Are they as captivating as our Dong Hua ? :)

I've only watched Ice Fantasy, kinda:D. I thought it ok. It story has a bittersweet ending as with typical c-dramas.  They actually look good, they just give off a different vibe. 

From the thumbnail above, they all look flashy compared to our Dijun.  He doesn't have or need any ornaments but still look very imperial.  He looks really good in white, the one he was wearing the night of and morning after. :D

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

Legolas and DH had set the bar high for white-haired men. 

Has anyone seen pics of Dijun with pointy ears floating around by any chance ? Put pointy ears on him and he could easily pass as elf lord so easily.  :D

• LOL 6

2 minutes ago, daydreamer77 said:

Has anyone seen pics of Dijun with pointy ears floating around by any chance ? Put pointy ears on him and he could easily pass as elf lord so easily.  :D

None that I know of, but I'd like to see him now as a pointy-eared, white-haired merman wielding a trident. :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Amongst those gorgeous silver haired man.. DH Dijun surely easily the winner....with his regal countenance , youthfulness ,the oldest ,strongest, Top/high position,  or maybe he's the tallest.. tower over them all ...

hahahaha.. I'm biased:D

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

None that I know of, but I'd like to see him now as a pointy-eared, white-haired merman wielding a trident. :P

Ok, we should make a list of what we'd like to see him in.

1. Elf lord

2. Neptune...from the description above 

3. Fairy, with wings

:lol:

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, daydreamer77 said:

From the thumbnail above, they all look flashy compared to our Dijun.  He doesn't have or need any ornaments but still look very imperial.  He looks really good in white, the one he was wearing the night of and morning after. :D

My favourite look of DH is as Xi Ze. He looks beautiful in white and the jade hairpin accessory is so on point. :)

• Like 4
  • Love 3

Huh? :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: That would be like Ariel's father, King Triton minus the full beard and mustache :blink:

Just kidding! :w00t: it popped on my head when you said white haired merman wielding a tridentlatest?cb=20140328174817

latest?cb=20130128234010

• LOL 8

3 minutes ago, cottonbuds2011 said:

Huh? :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: That would be like Ariel's father, King Triton minus the full beard and mustache :blink:

Just kidding! :w00t: it popped on my head

Ahahahha! Uhm, hair should be half tied back, to show off the pointy ears. No crown, but keep the vambraces.

• LOL 6

4 minutes ago, cottonbuds2011 said:

Hehehehe...

And we should remove the crown, i think we established that he does not need any other embellishments :w00t:

Hahaha, you got it. I was editing my post to describe the complete look. He can also have an arm cuff. ;)

• LOL 2

Ummm... all he did was roast some sweet potatoes.... he did that pretty well for baby fox as DH, too. He learned 0 cooking skills, y'all:joy:

EVPyHeyUMAcFC3y?format=jpg&name=medium

Hahahaha run SiMing, RUN!

EVP4nwDU4AcZu9g?format=jpg&name=large

#momisangryface

EVQNCO1UYAEh6ox?format=jpg&name=medium

Hahahaha, DH "ice face" he's melting!

EVQfnqAU4AUrrgm?format=jpg&name=medium

#Ineedhismakeupandhairteamformywedding #instagramreadywithDHDJ #wokeuplikethis #dontbejelly

EVQ3w5bU0AM-Unm?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

One should not really cross Si Ming! :lol: 

FJ is really good in choosing her friends. Destiny lord, Netherworld lord, Demon realm lord, West Sea prince, and the others who loved her like Ye Qingti, Meng Shao, and the always waiting Cangyi. Like a big sis Cheng Yu. Even her attendants adore her: Cha-cha, Muyun butterfly, and Jingwei.

• Like 4
  • Love 7

My favourite look of DH is as Xi Ze. He looks beautiful in white and the jade hairpin accessory is so on point. :)

Yes! That white garb with embroidery is enough.  It almost look like a wedding attire too, especially with Fengjiu wearing white as well. They were wearing matching attire parading their love in public :D.

Also, I tried picturing him with accessories (like in Ice Fantasy) but I can't see it working. It will just diminish his majestic aura.  

That's why I also like the costumes in ELOD. The gods wear simple glowing garb while the mortal need to have embellishments all over their body. 

• Like 3
  • Love 6