[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

30 minutes ago, They Sick said:

DH actually dropped hints left and right, rejecting JH, want to rid of her. Too bad, her thick skull couldn't understand those hints.

Dijun should also taken a hint that his hints are just bouncing off of her :joy:.  He should have right out said it.  To the point like when he talks to Lian Song. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

11 minutes ago, daydreamer77 said:

Oh I do. For me, it isn't enough that she's in house arrest.  It's either redemption or suffer a little bit more.  There's still hope :D, she hasn't been killed off. :D

Who cares about Ji Heng now. I believe that the original script applied and she never left the demon lands ever again. That's an eternal lifetime of damnation considering they basically live forever. Besides, YCW will find his true love later. So basically, she ended up with nothing. Everyone, demon or otherwise would have heard about her reputation of being in love with 2 different people and what she did with her Father's scale, so no one will care about her or want her around at all. She will most likely never find a soulmate either.

As for DH and FJ, they are both now enjoying their time together with their son, although the poor boy gets thrown out of momma's bedroom quite a bit. But he has an uncle to play with. They frequently count stars together anyway.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

13 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

As @vivi0303 said, love can come in all forms and people will have their own reasoning and interpretation to justify their love (no matter how absurd it sound to bystanders).

Hah, we are now talking about how lucky JH is actually since she is dealing with FJ and not BQ. Had it been BQ, her ending woukd have been not pretty at all.

Miaoluo only had to gobble JH if she wanted to boosted  up her power.. because JH had been infected by three worldly sin/toxins of Miaoyi Huiming Realm.

Discontentment

Ignorance

Greed

@vivi0303 when it comes to love..it's so true

Sometimes we were not aware of our own mistake..but what bewildered me was this JH actress awared of JH selfishness in drama..surely she also watched the same drama as all of us..duh...but still she have an urge to defend JH character.

It's should've been better if she despise JH character..and the audience hate JH.. means she ( JH actress) done a good job to portray her role which is good for her own career in future.

@Yori Ten as long as JH turned "over a new leaf" without a doubt FJ would forgive her.

FJ character never blame anyone or anything .all she gonna say is destiny or ill- fated ..she has a kindest purest heart and very sensible. she's the one and only in the whole universe..one of the good quality she has that make me loved her so much.

BQ?.. i can't comments much because I didn't read TMOPB book..

My opinions on BQ in drama "Don't ever think to cross her if you can't stand all the consequencess".

• Like 3
  • Love 2

18 minutes ago, daydreamer77 said:

Hmmm, what does she actually mean her and Fengjiu's feelings are different?

I think the translation is tad bit lost from its actual meaning. 

But she frequently said, the way she and fengjiu love is different. She wouldn’t chase after the one she love, because she’s insecure and not confident enough. Her personality is also different with FJ. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

14 minutes ago, daydreamer77 said:

Hmmm, what does she actually mean her and Fengjiu's feelings are different?

In another interview, Reba said that she is not someone to chase after love. FJ love DH even though her feelings were not reciprocated and she actively pursued him. For Reba, she isn't someone who would go to such extend to make someone fall in love with her.

She wants a relationship where both person have shared feelings and can grow together and not one just sidedness. If she likes someone and that someone also likes her back, then this is the kind of love she wants. This kind of relationship is longer lasting because they are of equal and one person need not sacrifice more or might feel resentful for giving more.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, They Sick said:

I think the translation is tad bit lost from its actual meaning. 

But she frequently said, the way she and fengjiu love is different. She wouldn’t chase after the one she love, because she’s insecure and not confident enough. Her personality is also different with FJ. 

I see. Sometimes she seems quite aloof too but it could be she's just shy.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

In another interview, Reba said that she is not someone to chase after love. FJ love DH even though her feelings were not reciprocated and she actively pursued him. For Reba, she isn't someone who would go to such extend to make someone fall in love with her.

She wants a relationship where both person have shared feelings and can grow together and not one just sidedness. If she likes someone and that someone also likes her back, then this is the kind of love she wants. This kind of relationship is longer lasting because they are of equal and one person need not sacrifice more or might feel resentful for giving more.

Yes, I remember watching her interview. And yes, it's only in dramas where a girl stalks a boy and the boy falls in love with her :D.  

And that's how it should, no one should be running after someone and forcing themselves on someone.  

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

24 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Sometimes we were not aware of our own mistake..but what bewildered me was this JH actress awared of JH selfishness in drama..surely she also watched the same drama as all of us..duh...but still she have an urge to defend JH character.

It's should've been better if she despise JH character..and the audience hate JH.. means she ( JH actress) done a good job to portray her role which is good for her own career in future.

Here's the thing though. The actress herself went public to defend JH character and even in interviews/BTS described the character as a victim.

Perhaps when she was acting, she was trying to convey that all along..... in that case, as an actress, she either failed to understand the script/character, or to deliver the character how she sees it. Fail.:sweatingbullets: I did not interpret that from what she was trying to sell to the audience. But I might be biased bc I have read the novel nth amount of times, so her characterizations have been cemented.

• Unamused 2
  • Insightful 2

5 minutes ago, vivi0303 said:

Here's the thing though. The actress herself went public to defend JH character and even in interviews/BTS described the character as a victim.

Perhaps when she was acting, she was trying to convey that all along..... in that case, as an actress, she either failed to understand the script/character, or to deliver the character how she sees it. Fail.:sweatingbullets:

During the airing of ELoD, she posted two times and both times reiterated what a scum DH is. After the finals, she penned a really long sad and sorrowful piece on JH's fate and of her abandonment by the man she so loved dearly. @MayanEcho said it right. She must have been drunk because no sane actress will white wash a villainous character to such extend.

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 3

5 minutes ago, vivi0303 said:

Perhaps when she was acting, she was trying to convey that all along..... in that case, as an actress, she either failed to understand the script/character, or to deliver the character how she sees it. Fail.:sweatingbullets:

I guess she was taking the comments about the character too perosnally.  The comments probably aren't about the actress, most of the time.

If fans take a dislike to the character (who should be disliked), I think any actors should be pleased because they did a good job. I've seen actors thank the fans because their acting has been recognized and fans love them after that. 

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Miaoluo only had to gobble JH if she wanted to boosted  up her power.. because JH had been infected by three worldly sin/toxins of Miaoyi Huiming Realm.

Discontentment

Ignorance

Greed

@Yori Ten as long as JH turned "over a new leaf" without a doubt FJ would forgive her.

FJ character never blame anyone or anything .all she gonna say is destiny or ill- fated ..she has a kindest purest heart and very sensible. she's the one and only in the whole universe..one of the good quality she has that make me loved her so much.

BQ?.. i can't comments much because I didn't read TMOPB book..

My opinions on BQ in drama "Don't ever think to cross her if you can't stand all the consequencess".

Oh, BQ was brutal. She carved Su Jin's eyes out with a knife! I think none of the Qingqiu fox clan will take things lying down if they knew what JH did to FJ. 

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Oh, BQ was brutal. She carved Su Jin's eyes out with a knife! I think none of the Qingqiu fox clan will take things lying down if they knew what JH did to FJ. 

BQ IS NOT quick to forgive. It was good luck to  Ye Hua for a while. It was his fault. He lied by omission but he also knew exactly what she was like. Tough one.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, vivi0303 said:

Even worst..

Could it be she just wanted to gain more popularity by pretended to "look like" an obtuse person...good luck to her then.

I'm sepeculating.. which is not good..no good at all.:sweatingbullets:

Al I can say is 

"Let her be..let it be.."

• Like 2
  • Unamused 2

1 hour ago, Yori Ten said:

it be more satisfying if BQ asked YH to carved Su Jin eyes out just to get even (because YH was the one who took Su Su eyes before).. to show off or to prove that YH would do anything for BQ.. his beloved wife.

As long as FJ approved.. Qingqiu fox clan would do anything even if they have to confronted someone as powerful as DH.

All FJ have to do is just asked.. 

Let's see how
JH would answer to Qingqiu. Let's see how her grandfather, her
grandmother, her father, her mother, her older uncle, her aunt-in-law, her
aunt, her uncle-in-law, her younger uncle, and her younger uncle-in-law
would seek justice.:joy:

• LOL 5

2 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

it be more satisfying if BQ asked YH to carved Su Jin eyes out just to get even (because YH was the one who took Su Su eyes before).. to show off or to prove that YH would do anything for BQ.. his beloved wife.

As long as FJ approved.. Qingqiu fox clan would do anything even if they have to confronted someone as powerful as DH.

All FJ have do is just asked.. 

Let's see how
JH would answer to Qingqiu. Let's see how her grandfather, her
grandmother, her father, her mother, her older uncle, her aunt-in-law, her
aunt, her uncle-in-law, her younger uncle, and her younger uncle-in-law
would seek justice.:joy:

These foxes sure multiply easily :joy::naughty: so many to contend with

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

@Yori Ten I said she was drunk posting because it's kinder. 

I've often described JH as a scheming bimbo because she really is. A selfish overaged brat who make nefarious demands from others.

Little do I know that the actress seems to be one too. She's a piece of work.

• Unamused 1
  • LOL 5

5 hours ago, SC2019 said:

Good morning everyone! Happy Easter to those celebrating and to those having a day off, enjoy a breather.

We have a few things not there in that list that you can look forward to: 1) Q&A in 2 parts (bound to be exciting for most of you as Tang Qi and Mi Gu sort out questions at the top of readers' minds). 2) a post about time differences between the mortal realm and the heavenly realm in the Three Lives Three World. 3) Prologue to Lotus Steps (and an extremely slow journey of translating Lotus Step  - now at Chapter 24 - last update from Tang Qi in January 2020; so if you decided to embark on this, be still your heart as it ends on a cliff hanger). FYI, the last post we made on this forum was the Timeline for 3L3W.

We hope that this answers your questions!

Happy Easter too! Can I ask if the complete family tree will be available on the blog? TQIA

• Like 2