[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

5 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

As @vivi0303 said, love can come in all forms and people will have their own reasoning and interpretation to justify their love (no matter how absurd it sound to bystanders).

Hah, we are now talking about how lucky JH is actually since she is dealing with FJ and not BQ. Had it been BQ, her ending woukd have been not pretty at all.

Remember what happened to the thief who stole her eyes? Not pretty!

She's was so doomed. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

2 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Remember what happened to the thief who stole her eyes? Not pretty!

She's was so doomed. 

Yeah. FJ on the other hand even suggested to send a painting of DH to JH to pacify her. Lolwut?? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

4 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Yeah. FJ on the other hand even suggested to send a painting of DH to JH to pacify her. Lolwut?? 

This part in the novel was so hilarious...... my thoughts were 

"Like a fan poster? Should he sign it, too?"

• LOL 8

5 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Actually Su Jin was really bad. She is more scheming than Ji Heng imo. She got an even worse punishment later from Tian Jun in the show. Many lifetimes of unrequited love trials. How horrible.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, vivi0303 said:

This part in the novel was so hilarious...... my thoughts were 

"Like a fan poster? Should he sign it, too?"

Haha, FJ is too cute. When Reba asked DH to stay away from the ladies during her final interview because FJ is easily jealous, I was like hmmmm....I don't think so. If anything, FJ is magnimaous!

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, jimmylyne said:

Where those analysis came from?

Pfff... whomever she/he is..most likely an avid fan or a stan of JH character..this person as delusional as JH character.

In drama the scripts writers did tonned down JH evilness , such as because of ML evil spells JH became evil..but even after she wasn't under ML spells anymore she somehow become even more delusional , she hurt FJ with her delusional story about pimpo fruit and DH.

In DH's eyes JH just a "mouse" 

EP 49   on 37:00 mark

"Just a mouse knocking a flowerpot" :joy:

Yeah, even silk handkerchief received more love from DH.

DH wouldn't even looked at her. 

DJ.jpg

Meanwhile, the silk handkerchief

DJ-1.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 13

Even while drinking Ji Heng's soup, he didn't even feel or look interested. When she tried to express her feelings towards him, all she got was a deadpan voice and the same cold demeanor. That's his message. That's his give it up, forget it, don't bother me behaviour. She totally don't know how to read body language or just blatantly ignores it.

• LOL 6

10 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Actually Su Jin was really bad. She is more scheming than Ji Heng imo. She got an even worse punishment later from Tian Jun in the show. Many lifetimes of unrequited love trials. How horrible.

Ji Heng got off too easy.  She just basically got grounded.  Heaven and earth could have been destroyed because of her shenanigans.  

• Like 2
  • Unamused 3

8 minutes ago, daydreamer77 said:

Ji Heng got off too easy.  She just basically got grounded.  Heaven and earth could have been destroyed because of her shenanigans.  

That's the point, the author always tortures the protagonist before giving them a HEA. Oh well. If there is no Ji Heng, there is no powerful love story. Gotta look at it this way.

• Like 2
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

For anyone following the conversations I am having with my mother :joy:

I have officially manipulated her into committing to the purple DHDJ purple library/study. I am paint shopping online pronto before she changes her mind.:heart::heart::heart:

She has a Japanese purple wisteria outside the window of that room. It's serendipity. That and her favorite color is purple.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6

6 minutes ago, Ninky said:

That's the point, the author always tortures the protagonist before giving them a HEA. Oh well. If there is no Ji Heng, there is no powerful love story. Gotta look at it this way.

Meh, DH basically tortured himself. Got jealous of himself and wanna kill off himself. There wasn't any real love rival. Lord Chang Yi? Warrior Xiao Yan? Gullible Meng Shao? The blind dates? There is no one but you DH, all of you.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

DH actually dropped hints left and right, rejecting JH, want to rid of her. Too bad, her thick skull couldn't understand those hints.

DJ-2.jpg

DJ-3.jpg

DJ-5.jpg

DJ-7.jpg

DJ-8.jpg

DJ-9.jpg

DJ-10.jpg

DJ-11.jpg

Well, in the book DH directly stated that FJ is more clever than JH. He thinks JH is stupid. 

Three Lives Three Worlds, the Pillow Book 1 page 226-227

"Nonetheless, it was still a hostile environment. Although Miao Luo was only a manifestation of the true form, she was still an imposing threat compared to Fengjiu and Jiheng. It was natural they should be afraid of her. He didn't know why Jiheng was here, but she had recognized the danger and ran away; it seemed she was tolerably smart. In his impression, Fengjiu was clearly smarter than Jiheng. One might think she would slip away even before the princess, but for some reason she had stayed instead."

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

14 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Meh, DH basically tortured himself. Got jealous of himself and wanna kill off himself. There wasn't any real love rival. Lord Chang Yi? Warrior Xiao Yan? Gullible Meng Shao? The blind dates? There is no one but you DH, all of you.

He still got her then lost her. Applies to both parties.

• LOL 2

27 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Oh I do. For me, it isn't enough that she's in house arrest.  It's either redemption or suffer a little bit more.  There's still hope :D, she hasn't been killed off. :D

• Unamused 1
  • LOL 3