[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

9 hours ago, vivi0303 said:

LS is the true gossip monger. Wasted all that cultivation for the banquet all in the name of trolling. 100% worth the look on DJ's face when he took the plate of FJ made sweets. :joy:

Yeah, Siming has to up his game :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

27 minutes ago, MCrisD2020 said:

Exact Viki Translation:

DH: That Young Demon Lord Yan isn’t worthy of being feared.

ZL: Since he has been pacified, why do you still look worried?

DH: I left it in Sanskrit Valley.

ZL: What did you leave behind?

DH: A silk handkerchief.

17 minutes ago, pawla said:

The Chinese pronunciation for her/she(她), him/he (他), it (它) are the same so unless DH wrote it down ZL would never know what he was referring to by saying " ta".

Apparently WeTv's translations not accurately done.

Thks guys..:kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

8 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Apparently WeTv's translations not accurately done.

Thks guys..:kiss_wink:

If ELOD is available in Viki in my region, I would watch again. Some of the subtexts of WeTV were quite off.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

If ELOD is available in Viki in my region, I would watch again. Some of the subtexts of WeTV were quite off.

Me too..

DH looked really calm when he discussed with LS regarding Miaoluo chasm which is clearly more "serious issue" than "a silk handkerchief" 

DH left behind a silk handkerchief in Fanyin Valley..but DH look really bothered and worried even ZL notices DHs restless behaviour..ZL must be really confused ..his master is really a peculiar one..a weirdo.:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

17 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

@vivi0303 Keep 'em coming, I've been laughing since you first posted these comments :lol: That first post was comedy gold!

@vivi0303 thanks for recommending to turn on the timed comments! I was laughing hard too now. 

@MayanEcho yeah, somebody mentioned that JH has a resting biotch face. Hahahaha 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

24 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Me too..

DH looked really calm when he discussed with LS regarding Miaoluo chasm which is clearly more "serious issue" than "a silk handkerchief" 

DH left behind a silk handkerchief in Fanyin Valley..but DH look really bothered and worried even ZL notices DHs restless behaviour..ZL must be really confused ..his master is really a peculiar one..a weirdo.:lol:

Hahahaha. Coz that silk handkerchief is the queen of Qing Qiu, the only nine-tailed red fox, only daughter and grandchild of Bai Yi and Bai Zhi Dijun, honorary niece of Zhe Yan, and  should I also mention BQ and YH? 

Long line of folks who would be willing to blow off the roof of Tai Chen Palace for FJ. :lol:

Joking aside, the weirdo grandpa knew he messed up big time with the first fairy who made his heart aflutter. He must be relieved that LS didn't spread this gossip about him snatching handkerchief FJ. :naughty:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

12 minutes ago, MCrisD2020 said:

@vivi0303 thanks for recommending to turn on the timed comments! I was laughing hard too now. 

@MayanEcho yeah, somebody mentioned that JH has a resting biotch face. Hahahaha 

The resting b face is quite true. That's why even if she can act like FJ, she can't be FJ. ;)

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

8 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

Since her Motto is "the strong

exist to protect the weak. If I do not save them, I'd be a weakling myself,
then what rights would I have to protect my subjects?
” 

That's why I love her :blush:.  This pretty much describes her character.   She doesn't care who you are, she'll protect you if needed.  She'll get into on that Avenger mode. :D

• Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

5 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Hahahaha. Coz that silk handkerchief is the queen of Qing Qiu, the only nine-tailed red fox, only daughter and grandchild of Bai Yi and Bai Zhi Dijun, honorary niece of Zhe Yan, and should I also mention BQ and YH? 

Long line of folks who would be willing to blow off the roof of Tai Chen Palace for FJ. :lol:

Joking aside, the weirdo grandpa knew he messed up big time with the first fairy who made his heart aflutter. He must be relieved that LS didn't spread this gossip about him snatching handkerchief FJ. :naughty:

ZL must be doing some damage control behind the scenes :joy:

• LOL 6

8 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

The resting b face is quite true. That's why even if she can act like FJ, she can't be FJ. ;)

True, and everytime I watch her, she looked like a witch to me. I’m sorry, but even my teenage son said so. Maybe it has something to do with the make up or something. :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Thanks @Ninky. In the translated text there wasn't an apology for taking her to the duel

Yes he said he went too far with the fun and then when she got forced back to her human form right at the same

time, she started yelling at him

and he did apologise. It is very hard to translate and get a totally equivalent meaning to exactly what was said from chinese to english.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 6

Just now, MCrisD2020 said:

True, and everytime I watch her, she looked like a witch to me. I’m sorry, but even my teenage son said so. Maybe it has something to do with the make up or something. :)

Her cheekbones, IMO. When she's smiling. And her side profile isn't so pleasant to look at either. 

Oddly enough when ML was using her as conduit, she actually looked so good with the flashing red eyes and small malicious smirk. :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

5 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Yes he said he went too far with the fun and then when she got forced back to her human form right at the same

time, she started yelling at him

and he did apologise. It is very hard to translate and get a totally equivalent meaning to exactly what was said from chinese to english.

Thanks again :heart: Glad you and the others are there to fill us out with what we're missing from the book. :love:

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

1 minute ago, MayanEcho said:

Her cheekbones, IMO. When she's smiling. And her side profile isn't so pleasant to look at either. 

Oddly enough when ML was using her as conduit, she actually looked so good with the flashing red eyes and small malicious smirk. :)

I feel like JH would have been better off just owning her wickedness, like ML.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1