[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

3 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

I went back to look at the timeline and darn, MY and DH really fathered children as LS puts it as an old man. 老生子。Haha, so XY would be the youngest?

Yeah XGC is older. But XY isn't that young he is over 100,000 years old. LS isn't young either. He is in the same age bracket as Bai Qian, SMY and XY.  Neither is Su Mo Ye. In the book, Feng Jiu calls SMY an old man many times. If I don't remember wrong Feng Jiu also refer to her aunt as "old" too. Oh ya Su Mo Ye is Bai Qian's Big brother at Kun Lun so i think SMY is at least 160,000 years old. LS and XY are closer not too far over 100,000.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Hahaha..and DH trying to flattened it..

And before that.. DH save FJ when she was about to falling down...the way Dongfeng's make those awkwardly funny dance moves..ice dance.. sort of dance?..lol

Oh, to me, that was the typical obligatory man saves girl from falling but fell in love kdrama move. That part was cringy as heck to me. Whenever I come across this scene in kdrama, it's usually slow mo with the 360 degree camera twirl with the ML eyeballing the FL. Feels like nails on blackboard to me. Shudder...

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

1 minute ago, Yori Ten said:

Oh, to me, that was the typical obligatory man saves girl from falling but fell in love kdrama move. That part was cringy as heck to me. Whenever I come across this scene in kdrama, it's usually slow mo with the 360 degree camera twirl with the ML eyeballing the FL. Feels like nails on blackboard to me. Shudder...

This didn't happen in the book. I think it's a kdrama thingy if you put it this way :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

8 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Yeah XGC is older. But XY isn't that young he is over 100,000 years old. LS isn't young either. He is in the same age bracket as Bai Qian, SMY and XY.  Neither is Su Mo Ye. In the book, Feng Jiu calls SMY an old man many times. If I don't remember wrong Feng Jiu also refer to her aunt as "old" too. Oh ya Su Mo Ye is Bai Qian's Big brother at Kun Lun so i think SMY is at least 160,000 years old. LS and XY are closer not too far over 100,000.

Awesome info! So all the little kids and future little kids won't differ much in terms of generation gap. I like that TQ wrote about all the other future kids in her mini specials. So heartwarming to read. 

• Like 4
  • Love 4

3 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Awesome info! So all the little kids and future little kids won't differ much in terms of generation gap. I like that TQ wrote about all the other future kids in her mini specials. So heartwarming to read. 

Nope they will all be one gang. And I think this group will be tight knitted as good friends. Better include a couple of girls not just ALL boys, LOL. I can just imagine them porting all over the place, to Kun Lun, 9 Heavens and Qing Qiu, Netherworld and Demon Realms and don't know what other mischief they will get into. 

And with looks given to them by their parents, will be worse.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

14 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Love how he stared into her eyes there!

aaahhh..their second mutual gaze..

The first one was when FJ trying to save DH from ML's attack..FJ push DH and sheild him with her body..such a magical and intense moment..

• Love 3

1 minute ago, Ninky said:

Nope they will all be one gang. And I think this group will be tight knitted as good friends. Better include a couple of girls not just ALL boys, LOL. I can just imagine them porting all over the place, to Kun Lun, 9 Heavens and Qing Qiu, Netherworld and Demon Realms, 

As much as I like BGG, his personality could be a bit standofish as a leader of the group. Ali otoh is more diplomatic so my vote goes to him.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

Just now, Yori Ten said:

As much as I like BGG, his personality could be a bit standofish as a leader of the group. Ali otoh is more diplomatic so my vote goes to him.

You never know, they might get a bossy girl. Imagine if Shao Wan had a daughter...

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

40 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

It is what it is. They wanted to show us how blissful they are didn't they? They wanted us to know that XY has that thirst didn't they? They wanted to potray JH as that sweet, Innocent and shy virgin girl on her wedding night didn't they? To me, it's a sex romp alright....

Luckily for us (and for XY) they didn't go ahead with the romp since she acted all coy and innocent and being the gentleman that he is, XY wouldn't force himself on her :relieved: 

Ok what if this was just JH's imagination and XY was either in the demon realm or Bihai Cangling the whole time? :tounge_xd:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

23 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

No doubt...and also BGG as lie detector..

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

19 minutes ago, chsaf said:

Luckily for us (and for XY) they didn't go ahead with the romp since she acted all coy and innocent and being the gentleman that he is, XY wouldn't force himself on her :relieved: 

Ok what if this was just JH's imagination and XY was either in the demon realm or Bihai Cangling the whole time? :tounge_xd:

That princes carry, vomit bucket please. I don't think we will ever get over that black spot in ELoD's ending. Perfection was never our intention but neither was vomit induction.

JH would never imagine her sex romp with XY. If anyone else, it would be DH. Please... Let's not go there. 

@Ninky I would love to have a lady boss in the house!!!

@jimmylyne BGG as a lie detector. Whoa, now that's something we could work on. He could be the head of the 9 Heaven's Investigation Unit. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

1 hour ago, Ninky said:

I know that's why i was so tickled to see that picture HAHAHAHAH! :blush:

The two son in laws in foxsitting duties. 

Or that's dragon Ali, helping Dong Hua gogo take care his nephews/nieces/siblings. :tounge_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Yori Ten said:

Their kids will most certainly be feared. Imagine all the kids meeting up and what kind of scenario would that be like. CYxLS kids, YHxBQ kids, XYxXHL kids, maybe ZYxBZ adopted kids as well...SM and ZL, good luck!!!

Rope in Ye Qingti to assist with these super kids. And oh, beg Mo Yuan if he can spare a few disciples. Hahahaha!

• LOL 5

30 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

The two son in laws in foxsitting duties. 

Or that's dragon Ali, helping Dong Hua gogo take care his nephews/nieces/siblings. :tounge_wink:

A-Li is a white dragon. That's why his name is Bai Chen. TQ explained this quite a while ago. :D

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Rope in Ye Qingti to assist with these super kids. And oh, beg Mo Yuan if he can spare a few disciples. Hahahaha!

MY will have his own with SW so good luck ! HAHAHAHAHHAHA! :tounge_wink:

• LOL 5

12 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Lol Qing Ti would faint, army duties are far less daunting than baby sitting duties :joy:

Su Mo Ye and XY's elder twin (was he MY's 16th disciple I don't remember) can help out too :heart:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, Ninky said:

A-Li is a white dragon. That's why his name is Bai Chen. TQ explained this quite a while ago. :D

I've forgotten that, hahahah!

That can still be Ali, all painted on and dirty from rolling with the baby foxes:tounge_xd:

• LOL 4

4 minutes ago, chsaf said:

Lol Qing Ti would faint, army duties are far less daunting than baby sitting duties :joy:

Su Mo Ye and XY's elder twin (was he MY's 16th disciple I don't remember) can help out too :heart:

Zi Lan or Zhi Lan..I think.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

JH would never imagine her sex romp with XY. If anyone else, it would be DH. Please... Let's not go there. 

I almost threw my laptop to the ground at that scene.

Eek! You're right. If it was JH's fantasy then the leading man would be DH. Noooooo I don't want any images in my head :persevere:

• LOL 3

15 minutes ago, chsaf said:

Tell him it's good for cultivation, hahahha!

Su Mo Ye will stun them with his flute music. That is, if he can manage a few notes before they run off with his flute.

Zi Lan (16th) will lose it and be XY the 2nd. Then drop them all at Sea of Innocence including XY. :lol:

• LOL 4