[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

4 hours ago, vivi0303 said:

Hahahaha, He is :naughty:, but all in the name of research right? He manages to turn every situation into his advantage. He was damsel-in-distress zoned too by FJ (she thought he needed to be rescued from ML and he got to cop a feel:naughty:), parent-zoned in ep 31 and let's not forget child-playmate-zoned with hide-n-seek (I will forever call that the "naughty rock").

They more than hide and seek. That ahem rock was fun wasn’t it?

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

7 hours ago, Ninky said:

I think once Feng Jiu ascends to High God she will be quite powerful. She will be same immortal rank as the rest of her family and her own husband! Hahahaha! She can learn a lot of new abilities and spells from him. Lucky girl!

She has got excellent pedigree. Her Entire family are High Gods!!!!

But she isn't a high immortal yet, right? I thought that came first to becomming  a high God?

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Megan said:

Is there a link for the conversation, plz?

Sorry Megan, I can't even recall when I posted that. Do you know which page number of the forum so I can try to track it down?

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Megan said:

Did anyone else wish they could have seen Zhi He eating the fish?

Hahahahah this is a good one! I've never thought of that but to see Zhi He's expression would be priceless :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

About DH's sweet sour fish ..he never asked anyone who aren't dear/close to him to tastes his sweet sour fish wondering why...like ZhiHe or Jiheng.

seemed like DH only asked someone close or dear to him only... namely Liansong, Siming, Su Moye( not sure if he ever but he know how awful it tasted), Shao Wan , MoYan and FJ ( as a baby fox)...

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

26 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

About DH's sweet sour fish ..he never asked anyone who aren't dear/close to him to tastes his sweet sour fish wondering why...like ZhiHe or Jiheng.

seemed like DH only asked someone close or dear to him only... namely Liansong, Siming, Su Moye( not sure if he ever but he know how awful it tasted), Shao Wan , MoYan and FJ ( as a baby fox)...

Haha so true. This means ZH and JH are not in his heart.

Yes!! :tounge_xd:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

22 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

Happy camp trailer

Hahaha, this episode is a total 

Spoiler

Sausage fest

Vengo butchered my favorite song...Ok, I will forgive you this time just because you are DH.

Can't wait for next week!!

At least we still have XY and BZ from TMOPB!

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

15 hours ago, Zelnk said:

Happy camp trailer

Waiting for this episode :heart: Vengo is really cute here HEHEHE :love: Anyway he can be a Comedian but he will never be a singer HAHAHA :joy: Oh my dear Gao Weiguang :heart:

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

3 hours ago, SilverDawn said:

But she isn't a high immortal yet, right? I thought that came first to becomming  a high God?

Yes she has to do two trials but high immortal trial is the lightning strikes. High God ones are the big stakes trials and you cannot predict what you will get

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

DH wasn't really aware of FJ as that baby born after the war, wasn't he? I don't think I've read in the book what DH was doing the years right after defeating ML. Though Bai Zhi said that FJ was that wellwished baby due to the timing on when she was born, and that deities greeted her in her 1st birthday, DH was probably resting or in seclusion. Had he seen her when she was little, DH would have said something about that birthmark of FJ.

Fate was really so fickle with them. Even if one is perpetually in seclusion, how did two people who are moving in a very close circle did not ever meet? They have mutual friends and acquaintances, yet one doesn't know at all about the other.

How did DH recognize her as the kid he had saved when she was about to confront him in Fanyin Valley? But did not make the connection to the Taichen maid he talked once? Was she that "masked" that time by Zhe Yan? 

It's probably because in Fanyin Valley, there is already fate for them, whereas there wasn't any while she was cooking for him at Taichen Palace.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Did people hear about the third installment of the Three Lives, Three Worlds?  

https://www.jaynestars.com/news/third-installment-for-three-lives-three-worlds-in-the-making/

This is kinda wild. I don't know where to post this...I can't imagine they would do that to Bai Zhen and Zhe Yan.  Wouldn't there be an uproar from the fans (like us!) :rage:

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 1

7 minutes ago, linh5000 said:

https://www.jaynestars.com/news/third-installment-for-three-lives-three-worlds-in-the-making/

This is kinda wild. I don't know where to post this...I can't imagine they would do that to Bai Zhen and Zhe Yan.  Wouldn't there be an uproar from the fans (like us!) :rage:

Highly doubt it. These characters are created and copyrighted by TQ. I highly doubt she would allow this to happen to her characters or to fans of her works.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, linh5000 said:

The story sounds so absurd.

• Like 6