[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

16 minutes ago, Ninky said:

The point in the book though is they never would have met face to face at all until Aranya died. You need to meet in the first place to fall in love.

The beauty of the way she wrote the book is that the heavens were touched by FJ’s act of sacrifice because of her deep love for Dong Hua and the things she had done for him. It then allowed them to actually meet for the first time.

I know he never feared destiny. He truly believed destiny is in your own hands. And the decisions he made after they were together affirms this. 

Exactly. Not to be confused with ELoD again, in PB, FJ never did meet DH even once in Taichen palace when she was a maid. That sweet and sour fish scene and that sorrowful cake scene, they were all only in ELoD. FJ is so much more pitiful in PB. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 4

4 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Partly his fault, that one. Why he didn't wake up FJ at the ward? LOL. DH must have been staring at her all that time :lol:

Well he did have her lying sort of against him before she woke up and realised she was hugging him while in her sick sleep slumber. Her face was priceless after she realised that. She woke up realised whose hand it was holding onto the scroll. And whose lap she was lying against!:blush:

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

10 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

It can also cleanse evil. Like FJ's making ML gone for good. Though FJ had hers supercharged by drinking DH's blood in Aranya's dream.

The Bais got the best bloodline in all realms :)

The golden blood. Vengo's character in Wrath of Time also has golden blood. Hehe..

Spoiler

But the golden blood in that drama means imminent death....sad....

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Insightful 2

4 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Well he did have her lying sort of against him before she woke up and realised she was hugging him while in her sick sleep slumber. Her face was priceless after she realised that. She woke up realised whose hand it was holding onto the scroll. And whose lap she was lying against!:blush:

Oh, he enjoyed that. He even said she loosen her own collar while sleeping. Yeah, I am sure she did.

• Like 1
  • Naughty 3
  • LOL 7

3 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Well this DH is half-complaining half lecturing delirious FJ that she's the first being since heaven and earth separated to sleep in a ward containing evil. Hence the nightmares?

Why DH didn't wake her up when she first fell asleep. Hahaha. This DH got too busy looking at FJ. :lol:

That Ep31 is darn funny!

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

9 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

The golden blood. Vengo's character in Wrath of Time also has golden blood. Hehe..

Reveal hidden contents

But the golden blood in that drama means imminent death....sad....

Spoiler

I started watching it, 2 EPs yesterday :) 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Oh, he enjoyed that. He even said she loosen her own collar while sleeping. Yeah, I am sure she did.

And why does this DH keep saying I didn't do/can't do anything to you to FJ. Hahaha. The mere fact he says it, he had thoughts of it. :naughty:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

Just now, MayanEcho said:
  Hide contents

I started watching it, 2 EPs yesterday :) 

Spoiler

Hope I didn't spoil it for you! It's worth watching although the story drags a bit. I watched just for Vengo but I didn't skip scenes! Haha..which proves that it's a good watch nevertheless. Vengo's ZGS is so bad richard simmons!! He is definitely a mortal DH! 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Yori Ten said:
  Hide contents

Hope I didn't spoil it for you! It's worth watching although the story drags a bit. I watched just for Vengo but I didn't skip scenes! Haha..which proves that it's a good watch nevertheless. Vengo's ZGS is so bad richard simmons!! He is definitely a mortal DH! 

Spoiler

I quite liked it! Though I can't binge watch now, coz the mini-mes started their online school today. I'm in data, they're hogging the WiFi for class video calls. Oh, a friend of mine started ELOD, she's mesmerized with the graphics! :)

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

And why does this DH keep saying I didn't do/can't do anything to you to FJ. Hahaha. The mere fact he says it, he had thoughts of it. :naughty:

I was like Dong Hua yeah right. Me to Dong Hua: “You said the same thing the night you ahem consummated your relationship with her...”

• Like 1
  • Naughty 6
  • LOL 3

5 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Isn't that always the case? Haha..his mind is just wicked. Read too many books on the subject and therefore needs to put theory into practice. 

• Like 1
  • Naughty 6
  • LOL 2

1 minute ago, MayanEcho said:
  Hide contents

I quite liked it! Though I can't binge watch now, coz the mini-mes started their online school today. I'm in data, they're hogging the WiFi for class video calls. Oh, a friend of mine started ELOD, she's mesmerized with the graphics! :)

I just realized there is a profanity filter here. Oh..hahahaha....I totally did not mean richard simmons in my reply. :joy:

• LOL 5

6 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Isn't that always the case? Haha..his mind is just wicked. Read too many books on the subject and therefore needs to put theory into practice. 

Hahahaha, He is :naughty:, but all in the name of research right? He manages to turn every situation into his advantage. He was damsel-in-distress zoned too by FJ (she thought he needed to be rescued from ML and he got to cop a feel:naughty:), parent-zoned in ep 31 and let's not forget child-playmate-zoned with hide-n-seek (I will forever call that the "naughty rock").

• Like 1
  • Naughty 3
  • LOL 6

12 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I remember he said that to her when she was sick after fighting ML , when he was helping her with her bruises after the training,...both times, they were in a particular position in bed lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

32 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

@Yori Ten @Ninky

If there's a poster god for 

Reveal hidden contents

...that energiser bunny, it's hands down DH. :phew:

I think we made him into one didn't we? Hmmm..did the author really made him out to be such? Man, we are a bunch of gossipers too now!! :scream:

We made DH sad now. ELoD Soompie girls gossiping about me and my prowlnes.

20200405-163245.png

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

32 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:
  Hide contents

Yup the drama is good, paced well and all the characters make a great ensemble.

@MayanEchoIf you skip other scenes to watch Vengo only then you might not get the whole story. So far based on characters and pace, I prefer wrath of time compared to the new one (lost caverns).

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

I think we made him into one didn't we? Hmmm..did the author really made him out to be such? Man, we are a bunch of gossipers too now!! :scream:

Move over SM and LS, there are new bosses :glasses: in town. If you're lucky, we'll help you along with your own leading ladies, too. :naughty:

DH shouldn't be sad, we are immortalizing his prowess and making sure EVERYONE knows FJ is his.:joy: We should be rewarded.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

1 minute ago, vivi0303 said:

Move over SM and LS, there are new bosses :glasses: in town. If you're lucky, we'll help you with your own leading ladies along, too. :naughty:

Yes we really are a bunch of ba guas (gossipers) :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1