[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

Just now, Ninky said:

Oh yeah thats the third one. You do realise two of them went to school with Bai Zhi right? I think Fox King never dreamed

that one day his classmates would be related to him this way. Lol!

Never in his wildest dream. He prolly did many good things which moved the heavens and pooled all the best men in the realm and have them all call him FIL. Respect!

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Turns out Lian Song realises it is a fake wedding. Remember how Zhong Lin acted out Lian Song’s message to Dong Hua. It was hilarious! Lian Song took the fall for that fake wedding too.

Most likely the only time ever in ZL's life to ever speak to his master DHDJ in that manner. He probably practiced this speech a thousand times to perfect it.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

2 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Most likely the only time ever in ZL's life to ever speak to his master DHDJ in that manner. He probably practiced this speech a thousand times to perfect it.

It was hilarious though. I could not stop laughing. I am imagining Lian Song sulking away thinking about how he is once again in trouble over his best friend’s deeds!

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1

I felt a big difference between the fake wedding prep and the real wedding prep. Real one has everyone really excited. Especially in book. The wedding invite was made of real jade. Seriously! I have no doubts about the 200 dress/200 day wedding thing actually happening after she wakes up LOL! DH is god damn rich!

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

20200405-133208.png

Haha..Cnetz are at it again. So funny!!

FJ : For 3L3W, she has only ever loved one person. 

JH : You woman, for 1L1W, there's been three persons. The key point is of different gender, different species, you loved them all still.

• Like 2
  • LOL 18

3 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Haha..Cnetz are at it again. So funny!!

FJ : For 3L3W, she has only ever loved one person. 

JH : You woman, for 1L1W, there been three persons. The key point is of different gender, different species, you loved them all still.

Thats exactly what I thought. hahaha. This drove the point home. Min Su, Dong Hua and Yan Chi Wu.

I am so glad he is going to love someone else in the real 3L3W universe.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

3 minutes ago, Ninky said:

I felt a big difference between the fake wedding prep and the real wedding prep. Real one has everyone really excited. Especially in book. The wedding invite was made of real jade. Seriously! I have no doubts about the 200 dress/200 day wedding thing actually happening after she wakes up LOL! DH is god damn rich!

DHDJ : Setting the impossible standard for men and gods and demons and (fill in the blank) to follow. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

23 minutes ago, Ninky said:

You mean driving away potential

love interests in any of her mortal

trials?

23 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

He'll be hovering in the background if he knew where she is during her trial. Woe to any guy who might accidentally touch her smallest finger. Who can dare restraint DH (put in a straight jacket) so he won't interfere, hahahaha?

There will be no love trial! Unless it is with DH of course. If he can't be there, she'll probably be locked up in a nunnery!

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

4 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Thats exactly what I thought. hahaha. This drove the point home. Min Su, Dong Hua and Yan Chi Wu.

I am so glad he is going to love someone else in the real 3L3W universe.

Haha, but still got that bro in law problem. Do we really need to wait 10 years for his story?? TQ oh TQ. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Just now, Yori Ten said:

Haha, but still got that bro in law problem. Do we really need to wait 10 years for his story?? TQ oh TQ. 

Because she will write the brother in law

story first. Xiang Yun is from demon tribe (latest q & a). Both siblings married to Demon tribe people eventually haha. She said within the next 10 years! So maybe not 10.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

7 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Because she will write the brother in law

story first. Xiang Yun is from demon tribe (latest q & a). Both siblings married to Demon tribe people eventually haha. She said within the next 10 years! So maybe not 10.

Hopefully ELoD fans have her creative juices flowing and we won't need to wait that long.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, pawla said:

DH said if he had known FJ when she was a maid at Tai Chen Palace his son would be old enough to run errands. I think if he had known her then he would treat her the same like any other women. It was the matured FJ that pique his interest first and how she tried to avoid him at all cost. It was her experiences as a maid and little fox and then in the mortal realm that shaped her as she was now. What do you think, ladies? 

DH seem confident about that. Before he said it... he knows FJ is his "one and only" because he already thinking about pros and cons.

DH seemed to be in thoughts as he said, “If I had known you then, my son would be old enough to go out for errands by
now.”

He just know that he would fall in love with her, enough for him to think about having a son with FJ...but my prediction..

Even if they were met back then..and deeply in love with each other , they would've suffered a lot.. no doubt...because they're not mean to be together according to destiny and fate..just like FJ said "ill-fated'.

But DH did care or bother by destiny or fate? I don't think so..more likely he would've keep on trying to make everything done according to his rules solely by his own rules.... nothing impossible to him...Destiny or Fate?? He won't care.. it's seem the Destiny stone's guardian..an elderly fairy knew DH so very well..

Remember DH's quotes..that statement is everything we've could understand about this former "Master of the universe".

So what if Destiny says we're fated, and so what if it says we're not?”
Donghua coldly replied. “I've never feared Destiny, and I certainly don't
need its charity.

Flustered, the elderly fairy placed his palms together and said, “I've heard

Your Majesty has become increasingly indifferent ever since you sought
seclusion from the world. But I've witnessed today that you are still the
same master we once knew
. I apologize that my words have crossed
boundary, but I am very pleased to see you like this.”

My understanding on DH character

As long as he live nothing is impossible to him..even when he don't exist anymore he also can make something possible.. he 

carved his heart to make a ring as a gifted to protect his Xiao Bai

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 3

35 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

I don't think so.... Cuz even 2books names r officially out.N both books main stories r already revealed.I think TQ finished writing or like finished drafts and it just need to be released or add or delete some stories.Or not TQ wouldn't say FJ and DH are having a little princess if she hasn't write the story.Maybe around like 5years.

N I though about the flowers for the sequel according to the books names

TMOPB - Peach Blossoms

PB - Foling Flower (imaginary flower)

三生三世步生蓮(Three Lives Three Worlds Walking Lotus?)(LianSong&Chengyu) - Lotus

三生三世菩提劫(Three Lives Three Worlds Bodhi Fate)(Moyuan&Demon clan girl) - Bodhi Tree

TQ named it Bodhi Fate but that word 劫 means misfortune, the word that means fate is 緣

Hope the upcoming drama will have the same Fengjiu, DongHua, LianSong, Chengyu(from Pillow Book)

Just look at when Su MoYe disguised as DongHua wearing that white wig.We can all tell no one can rock that white haired DongHua other than Vengo Gao.N no one can play the role of cute,childish nine tailed red fox Fengjiu.Just think about the actress playing Jiheng played the role of Fengjiu(she is the owner of the rights of the Pillow Book drama), that would not be that good like Dilreba right.

• Like 8
  • Insightful 3

4 hours ago, They Sick said:

Clingy DH. I only have one dissatisfaction, why the skinship is so scarce?

And chacha is also dongfeng shipper, in one of the bts chacha watching them interact with super big smile. I feel you chacha. 

Ha ha ha, imagine if he has to be away for a few hours instead... It would be more hilarious :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

@Katelyn Lana

Oh, I meant her new books on the Xie siblings.

She will write their stories after Bodhi Fate. She said we can expect them within 10 years. Hahaha...

Bodhi Fate appears to be the general English name accepted by the English speaking community. In Chinese of course the meaning is deeper than that. One of the many problems faced by our translation team here. To preserve the actual meaning of a Chinese phrase or word without losing its poetic sentence structure. It is tough!

• Like 3
  • Love 2