[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

I think once Feng Jiu ascends to High God she will be quite powerful. She will be same immortal rank as the rest of her family and her own husband! Hahahaha! She can learn a lot of new abilities and spells from him. Lucky girl!

She has got excellent pedigree. Her Entire family are High Gods!!!!

• Like 8
  • Awesome 2

1 minute ago, Ninky said:

I think once Feng Jiu ascends to High God she will be quite powerful. She will be same immortal rank as the rest of her family and her own husband! Hahahaha! She can learn a lot of new abilities and spells from him. Lucky girl!

This may be unlikely to happen. But I'd love to read more stories on FJ and DH. Such as how she ascends to High God.

It seemed like DH in the novel and drama was quite concerned how FJ will get through the process.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Hence all those male admirers. Even the BFF prefers her company than Ji Heng’s. YCW seeks her out to drown his sorrows! It is this friendship that poor Dong Hua cannot stand! Hahahaha!

Dong Hua, don’t think I don’t know you are deliberately trying to keep her away from YCW. He was constantly doing that in the book as well LOL!

DH is threatened, LMAO! Coz XY is likened by FJ to an Adonis. And, she gets along well with him. XY is very nice to her. He's like that very caring friend or big bro who is a very willing partner in crime.

Something DH didn't have a hope to be described as such coz FJ got long list of grudges against him :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

6 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

This may be unlikely to happen. But I'd love to read more stories on FJ and DH. Such as how she ascends to High God.

It seemed like DH in the novel and drama was quite concerned how FJ will get through the process.

Its pretty harsh. Its a trial of sorts. It was horrible for Bai Qian. But Bai Qian is quite powerful after her ascension. Uses more difficult spells and abilities. So Feng Jiu can get pretty powerful if she cultivates properly which she will as she is competitive by nature.

Bai Qian cultivated properly during the 200 years before he wedding. She can break starlight ward with Mo Yuan and Ye Hua. When she becomes the new heavenly empress she needs to take 49 strikes of heavenly lightning and 41 strokes of samadhi fire. No joke!

Which is why she is cultivating hard. Except she blew it all on the starlight ward to save these two and has to recultivate. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 6

3 minutes ago, Ninky said:

She has got excellent pedigree. Her Entire family are High Gods!!!!

Which begs the question why JH thinks she's better than her (barf) :wacko:

FJ background alone is enough to get the highest votes for most suitable empress. ;)

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 2

5 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Its pretty harsh. Its a trial of sorts. It was horrible for Bai Qian.

I can envision DH joining FJ in the mortal realm for her trial. Gosh you'd think FJ have experienced enough.

@MayanEcho good point. Arguably one of the hardest job.

The actor playing LS was amazing. It would be great if he got to play the role again if LS's story is produced into a drama.

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

8 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

DH is threatened, LMAO! Coz XY is likened by FJ to an Adonis. And, she gets along well with him. XY is very nice to her. He's like that very caring friend or big bro who is a very willing partner in crime.

Something DH didn't have a hope to be described as such coz FJ got long list of grudges against him :lol:

Which he is aware. He also knows she definitely misunderstands him. He asked her many times if there are things she is misunderstanding about him.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

5 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

I can envision DH joining FJ in the mortal realm for her trial. Gosh you'd think FJ have experienced enough.

You mean driving away potential

love interests in any of her mortal

trials?

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

1 minute ago, ChibiLy said:

He'll be hovering in the background if he knew where she is during her trial. Woe to any guy who might accidentally touch her smallest finger. Who can dare restraint DH (put in a straight jacket) so he won't interfere, hahahaha?

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

6 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

FJ background alone is enough to get the highest votes for most suitable empress. ;)

Right, even LS thinks that Princess ZH is a better choice. LS wasn't too thrilled when DH agreed to marry JH as well. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

You mean driving away potential

love interests in any of her mortal

trials?

Well, she doesn't have to be in human form for her trials. DH might have her turn into a rock to withstand the four seasons and make it count for all he cares. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

2 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Which he is aware. He also knows she definitely misunderstands him. He asked her many times if there are things she is misunderstanding about him.

FJ won't really know where to start and what to ask. DH could have given some hints. Start with I didn't come for you until 6mo was over because...

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

At first she thought FJ was the owl

tribe princess. Turns out she is Qing Qiu’s Queen. 

Qing Qiu has two powerful men as son-in-laws its crazy. One is Father God’s twin son, the other is Dong Hua Di Jun former master of the realms.  

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 3

2 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Well, she doesn't have to be in human form for her trials. DH might have her turn into a rock to withstand the four seasons and make it count for all he cares. :joy:

Hard to say, you can’t choose the trial. It comes for you like with Bai Qian.

• LOL 2

At first she thought FJ was the owl

tribe princess. Turns out she is Qing Qiu’s Queen. 

Qing Qiu has two powerful men as son-in-laws its crazy. One is Father God’s twin son, the other is Dong Hua Di Jun former master of the realms.  

Don't forget Zhe Yan!! :love:

• Like 5
  • Love 5

11 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Right, even LS thinks that Princess ZH is a better choice. LS wasn't too thrilled when DH agreed to marry JH as well. 

Turns out Lian Song realises it is a fake wedding. Remember how Zhong Lin acted out Lian Song’s message to Dong Hua. It was hilarious! Lian Song took the fall for that fake wedding too. That’s why DH told Tian Jun to excuse Lian Song.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

3 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Don't forget Zhe Yan!! :love:

Oh yeah thats the third one. You do realise two of them went to school with Bai Zhi right? I think Fox King never dreamed that one day his classmates would be related to him this way. Lol!

• Like 1
  • LOL 8