[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

@MayanEcho he wanted everyone to know it was FJ who was with him at the hot spring. He could have said he had her bracelet and stopped there but no, he had to say you dropped these at the hot spring :joy:

After my 3rd watch of episode 26 I realized that DH already knew FJ turned into a handkerchief from far away. When he was talking with LS he kept eyeing the handkerchief :D

I love Ali's reaction to his folding the hanky and DH's evil smile.

@LovelyLady they didn't use it for the final cut.

On episode 27 after FJ and XY fell off the cliff she draw something on the sand. What is it? A bunny?

@They Sick try to find it on YouTube. I saw someone compiled all their scenes from TMOPB. But I saw it a long time ago I don't know if it's still there.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

At this point its confirmed he’s interested in FJ, but I can’t fathom why he claim the handkerchief. Is he retaliating bcs FJ called him weirdo? 

At night when FJ tried to escape, she changed back to her human form and lay beside DH. I feel its really sweet DH just let her lay there and watch him sleep. If its other girl, he would just throw them out. 

Actually, he bring her into his room is already mindblowing. He who was indifferent to female species, bring a girl into his room. :P

• Like 3
  • Naughty 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

21 minutes ago, pawla said:

@MayanEcho he wanted everyone to know it was FJ who was with him at the hot spring. He could have said he had her bracelet and stopped there but no, he had to say you dropped these at the hot spring :joy:

After my 3rd watch of episode 26 I realized that DH already knew FJ turned into a handkerchief from far away. When he was talking with LS he kept eyeing the handkerchief :D

I love Ali's reaction to his folding the hanky and DH's evil smile.

@LovelyLady they didn't use it for the final cut.

On episode 27 after FJ and XY fell off the cliff she draw something on the sand. What is it? A bunny?

@They Sick try to find it on YouTube. I saw someone compiled all their scenes from TMOPB. But I saw it a long time ago I don't know if it's still there.

i used to watch and just feel giddy when he did something like that. Not thinking more than that. I have to learn a lot from you guys. Masters, pls accept my bow

I thought, well he’s shameless so he wouldn’t care if people gossiping about him. Would never hv thought he want put claim on FJ. 

No wonder he won so many battle, he thinks ahead of everybody.

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, They Sick said:

@MayanEcho @ChibiLy Dongfeng story in TMOPB sounds enticing but I can’t get through BQ and YH story. its quite boring. Is there any video compiling just dongfeng story from TMOPB? 

I mostly fast forward their scene.

From the glimpses I have seen, BQ and YH have some explosive scenes. But it's not for me.

Here is a MV of most of their scenes 

Here's a drink FJ. She is cute as always.

• Like 3
  • Love 5

24 minutes ago, They Sick said:

At this point its confirmed he’s interested in FJ, but I can’t fathom why he claim the handkerchief. Is he retaliating bcs FJ called him weirdo? 

At night when FJ tried to escape, she changed back to her human form and lay beside DH. I feel its really sweet DH just let her lay there and watch him sleep. If its other girl, he would just throw them out. 

Actually, he bring her into his room is already mindblowing. He who was indifferent to female species, bring a girl into his room. :P

The way he talked about his missing handkerchief, you can exchange the word handkerchief to baby fox. :lol:

DH said that since it's FJ's "hobby" to be a handkerchief, he will use her to wipe his sword. (Which sword is that, LMAO)

Does he keep the Cang'he sword in his bedroom? :P

• Like 1
  • Naughty 4
  • LOL 5

44 minutes ago, They Sick said:

I genuinely think DH loves watching FJ. He deliberately pokes her to see her reaction! Not that he realise at that time he has fallen in love. 

This guy is shameless! The way he strokes the handkerchief after Ali left and during his battle  :flushed:

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

@pawla At that point of he and FJ were bathing in the hot spring announcement, he was in the "interested" stage. So possessive already of his predestined mate. :lol: 

No wonder he is willing to off anyone he was jealous of when he was already in love. :phew:

I'll bet he said "you're mine now!" in his mind once he got hold of handkerchief FJ. Lying to Ali and Zhe Yan when they came for FJ, hahaha.

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

7 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

I genuinely think DH loves watching FJ. He deliberately pokes her to see her reaction! Not that he realise at that time he has fallen in love. 

This guy is shameless! The way he strokes the handkerchief after Ali left and during his battle  :flushed:

He was already a goner, he was that drawn to her.

How did he manage to wait 6mo before he went to Fanyin Valley. He does have a lot of control, given that he could enter the valley anytime with a spell. Maybe because he gave her the Tiangcang cave.

Anyone remembers SXR waiting by the door and carving the wood with his finger when FJ was accused of poisoning the head eunuch? DH did just that, too while staring at the clouds.

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

Clingy DH. I only have one dissatisfaction, why the skinship is so scarce?

And chacha is also dongfeng shipper, in one of the bts chacha watching them interact with super big smile. I feel you chacha. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

@They Sick For me, DH already noticed FJ at Qing Qiu. She sneaked out while the decree for BQ's wedding was being read. He looked at her when she did. I believe he was curious of her, how he never saw her and only heard about her now when she's long time friends with Si Ming? He knew Bai Zhi, and Bai Yi, but why not FJ?

Then at the banquet. He again noticed FJ sneaking in despite the busyness of the hall. And he decided to prank her with that pot of plant. Isn't that "notice me too" moves? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Insightful 1

Love reading all your love analysis! Feels good to wake up in the morning admist all the pandemic news and come here to get some heart fluttering reads.

DH and FJ have to go through so many trials and tribulations just because of that darn destiny stone. If everything is written as fate and destiny, then we are all doomed. Luckily, PB and ELoD proved that our will is much stronger. We have a choice and we can rewrite our so called fate and destiny. 

FJ at first chased after DH and she even admitted to being so unbecoming of the Queen of Qingqiu due to her obsession. The scene where JH and DH was making pottery gave her a wake up call. It is not because she was jealous of them but rather because she felt that JH is a more appropriate partner to DH. When JH picked up her up and showed her the ceramic bowl DH and JH made as her food dish, she felt so little and unworthy. JH even wanted to get FJ to leave her pawprint on that bowl! That was FJ's last straw and she scratched her!!! 

Love sought is good, but given unsought is better.

(Shakespeare - Twelfth night)

I love the quote above. FJ was blindly chasing after love but was left disappointed, humiliated and injured. Only when she finally let go did love truly comes at her. It is only because after meeting DH again, her whole demeanor changed. She was indifferent, polite and tried hard to avoid him. This pique his interest and the whole FJxDH dynamics took a 180 degrees change. This is when our love story really starts!

At Binghai Changlin, FJ was coquettishly asking DH if she can watch the Hundred Phoenix Dance. She was throwing little girly tantrums. DH's inner monologue tells us that this is the FJ he has come to love. The real FJ. If before she was always putting up a mature act, he very much prefer the FJ now. I can only render a guess as to why he likes the little FJ. It is because as a man, he wants to protect his woman. He have always told FJ not to be afraid because he is here. He have said it many times. He wanted FJ to be his equal of course but at the same time, he as a man, also wanted FJ to be under his protection, care and love.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 1

I wonder which book would be the next drama

3rd book - 三生三世步生蓮

4th book - 三生三世菩提劫

(I don't know their English name)

3rd book is about LianSong and Chengyu

4th book is about Moyuan and a girl from the Demon Clan

If it is the 3rd book, Fengjiu and Donghua might appears cuz Fengjiu is bff with Chengyu and Donghua is also sort of close with LianSong.And didn't the writer says Fengjiu and Donghua will have a little princess.Looking forward.....I don't think I will be that interested if the actors change.LianSong character actor didn't change but Chengyu's change for the pillow book.I sort of like the new Chengyu better.N Mark Chao sort of like rejected the cameo in Pillow Book so if it is the 4th book,  the actor might change.Anyway I want them to continue with 3rd book first cuz it is better to continue a story then start a story with Moyuan and a girl from the demon clan we don't know.But does the writer really need to find love for every character in the whole story?I want them to continue Fengjiu and Donghua's story.And GunGun's real name isn't even revealed.The only thing revealed is that he is a Nine tailed silver fox.I really want to see how Nine Heavens and Qingqiu reacted to GunGun.He might become the next Dijun or the next fox king.

• Like 8

21 hours ago, Katelyn Lana said:

I think BaiYi has to pay respect and obey DongHua DiJun(his son in-law) instead.

N note down, it is 4Seas 8Realms according to the Chinese word Three Lives Three Worlds create.

I wrote wrongly i have edited my post to 8 realms but you quoted unedited one :)

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

He was already a goner, he was that drawn to her.

How did he manage to wait 6mo before he went to Fanyin Valley. He does have a lot of control, given that he could enter the valley anytime with a spell. Maybe because he gave her the Tiangcang cave.

Anyone remembers SXR waiting by the door and carving the wood with his finger when FJ was accused of poisoning the head eunuch? DH did just that, too while staring at the clouds.

But he was thinking of her during the 6 months. He was so constantly distracted. 

• Like 7

8 hours ago, chsaf said:

Chong Lin and Si Ming can babysit :joy:

I actually feel sorry for Zhong Lin, he now needs to care for three people. And he is the ultimate PR officer of Tai Chen Palace.

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

3 hours ago, They Sick said:

@MayanEcho @ChibiLy Dongfeng story in TMOPB sounds enticing but I can’t get through BQ and YH story. its quite boring. Is there any video compiling just dongfeng story from TMOPB? 

Not everyone will like their TMOPB storyline. For me it was too Out of Character. FJ has a very strong personality not a waif crybaby like in TMOPB. 

• Like 6
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

@Yori Ten DH wants the little FJ more because that was the real her. He most likely sees the sweet little girl, who loves him with the purest heart.

I also think he loved her more than his own life. Gave her half his real heart. Though TQ has stated it will grow back :blush:

• Like 4
  • Love 5

DH said if he had known FJ when she was a maid at Tai Chen Palace his son would be old enough to run errands. I think if he had known her then he would treat her the same like any other women. It was the matured FJ that pique his interest first and how she tried to avoid him at all cost. It was her experiences as a maid and little fox and then in the mortal realm that shaped her as she was now. What do you think, ladies? 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 4