[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

@jimmylyne

If I remember it right Bai Qian is pregnant with Ah li for 3 years, so I think its different for immortals. 

Yes its fun thinking and discussing this trivial things LOL, I cant stop thinking about Bai gun gun's real form, really hope Tang qi can confirm this :sweatingbullets:

@chubby^green^

Yeah I was worried because if she's really pregnant that time its really lucky she didnt miscarriage at her Bing cang ceremony (I just finished watching Zhen huan and the womens kept getting miscarriage :sweatingbullets: )

About V-Love I also watched without sub and only watch Reba and Vengo's part, they are the only couple that stay together at the end. Honestly that drama is a mess :sweatingbullets: but Reba and Vengo is really cute there so its worth it :wub: They are like Chuck and Blair china version LOL

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

@jimmylyne

If I remember it right Bai Qian is pregnant with Ah li for 3 years, so I think its different for immortals. 

Yes its fun thinking and discussing this trivial things LOL, I cant stop thinking about Bai gun gun's real form, really hope Tang qi can confirm this :sweatingbullets:

@chubby^green^

Yeah I was worried because if she's really pregnant that time its really lucky she didnt miscarriage at her Bing cang ceremony (I just finished watching Zhen huan and the womens kept getting miscarriage :sweatingbullets: )

About V-Love I also watched without sub and only watch Reba and Vengo's part, they are the only couple that stay together at the end. Honestly that drama is a mess :sweatingbullets: but Reba and Vengo is really cute there so its worth it :wub: They are like Chuck and Blair china version LOL

So it true then ..Bai Qian and FJ both give birth after 3 yrs pregnant.

I remember being so heartbroken bc DongFeng  did not Fate to be together...I watched V-love on YouTube which fan made a cut just for Reba/Vengo parts only..

I still remember watched Reba/Vengo passionate kiss in V-love...it's definitely brightens my day...it's definitely satisfying feeling...after being tease by DongFeng in Eternal Love.

Bai Gungun real form should be same as Donghua but the problem is..we didn't know Donghua's  originality eventhough according to the legend he came from a rock so maybe Bai Gungun real form should be Nine-Tailed Red Fox just like his mother.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

I still remember watched Reba/Vengo passionate kiss in V-love...it's definitely brightens my day...it's definitely satisfying feeling...after being tease by DongFeng in Eternal Love.

Speaking of V-love i want to watch it but it has no subs available.. Or do you know what ep that kissing scene is? Ill maybe just jump to that ep. hehehe

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Kimberly Amor said:

Speaking of V-love i want to watch it but it has no subs available.. Or do you know what ep that kissing scene is? Ill maybe just jump to that ep. hehehe

Unfortunately I don't remember which episode..here's the video Vengo/Reba second kiss in V-love (credits to Little heat Little Shine). 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Kimberly Amor said:

Their relationship start from eps 24 and the kiss at eps 25 :P

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

they didnt stay together though

they were just being friends at the end of the drama

vengo was madly in love with yangmi's character

though i might be mistaken hahaha since i also watch it without subs

i remember watching cuts that make it sorta like reba and vengo's character got together at the end

so i tried to watch the full drama 

it was then that i realised that reba was totally into vengo but he was madly in love with yangmi's character

so it was meh for me

-_-

but yeah their character seriously reminds me of chuck and blair, i wish their ending was like chuck and blair as well

that would be better since they are the only two character stays at the end of that drama while others just scattered all over the place

huhuhu

she was seriously so precious in that drama

:P

i think if i reread pillow book anytime soon

imma start making list of how many kisses they have and when and where

just so that i can be happy with it

in sweet dreams with denglun, reba had lots of kisses that gives me serious butterflies

same with the king's woman, her kisses with zhang bin is just explosive

not so much though in flame's daughter or pretty li hui zhen

so i am hoping for lots of lip locking and tongue action in pillow book as well hahaha

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

9 hours ago, chubby^green^ said:

they didnt stay together though

they were just being friends at the end of the drama

vengo was madly in love with yangmi's character

though i might be mistaken hahaha since i also watch it without subs

i remember watching cuts that make it sorta like reba and vengo's character got together at the end

so i tried to watch the full drama 

it was then that i realised that reba was totally into vengo but he was madly in love with yangmi's character

so it was meh for me

-_-

but yeah their character seriously reminds me of chuck and blair, i wish their ending was like chuck and blair as well

that would be better since they are the only two character stays at the end of that drama while others just scattered all over the place

huhuhu

she was seriously so precious in that drama

Hi! Here to shed some light? on V-Love! Spoilers are down below, please skip over this if you don't want any!

Vengo's character was in fact in love with Yangmi's character, and then another girl. It wasn't until Reba helped him out that he saw that she was there for him all along and that they were perfect together because they understood each others upbringing and pain. Not the most romantic way to get together, but their kissing scene in the car was so *_*. They stay together in the end, but the ending of V-love in general was very..open and there was no closure to a lot of points. Seemed like they wanted to make a second season but never did. Their scenes were quite cute and it started my RebaxVengo ship!

Also, Leon's character was flirty with Reba's character in the beginning, but it's more of a for fun thing, but then he found out that he was her stepbrother and then took over a brotherly role, it was so cute and so sad at the same time. I really hope they have a drama together, not just a movie. Hope this helped! Going to go back to lurking this page and reading the wonderful comments to fulfill my RebaxVengo hype!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, eryhybrid said:

Hi! Here to shed some light? on V-Love! Spoilers are down below, please skip over this if you don't want any!

Vengo's character was in fact in love with Yangmi's character, and then another girl. It wasn't until Reba helped him out that he saw that she was there for him all along and that they were perfect together because they understood each others upbringing and pain. Not the most romantic way to get together, but their kissing scene in the car was so *_*. They stay together in the end, but the ending of V-love in general was very..open and there was no closure to a lot of points. Seemed like they wanted to make a second season but never did. Their scenes were quite cute and it started my RebaxVengo ship!

Also, Leon's character was flirty with Reba's character in the beginning, but it's more of a for fun thing, but then he found out that he was her stepbrother and then took over a brotherly role, it was so cute and so sad at the same time. I really hope they have a drama together, not just a movie. Hope this helped! Going to go back to lurking this page and reading the wonderful comments to fulfill my RebaxVengo hype!

Thanks for the clarification about Reba/Vengo ending in V-love..I was a little bit confused about the ending since I watched it without sub..but I knew already that Reba/Vengo stay to together at the end bc someone clarify it when I post a questions/comments in YouTube.

I did watched V-love eventhough most of the time I did not understand what's going on..so I just skip to the part with Reba/Vengo only bc after so disappointed with DongFeng ending in Eternal Love..I was looking for the CURE to heal my broken heart...lol..I really love Reba/Vengo in V-love drama..the way they looked at each other..especially Vengo..his eyes practically sparkle and shine...full of adoration when he stare at Reba..while Reba was so sweet and adorable..

To be able to watched Vengo/Reba in this Pillow book drama is like a dream come true..the hype the excitement the good feeling..everything was surreal..no matter what's the outcomes..eventhough there was a few comments or doubt about Vengo acting skill...that not gonna decreased my admiration for Vengo as Donghua .I will stay till the end..bc i already considered Vengo is Reba/FengJiu's perfect "Donghua".

I just found out that Reba got another project with Leon Zhang as male lead..Vengo and also Zhang Bin as supporting actors.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

@jimmylyne

Really ? Where did you read it ? Is it a period/modern drama?

@eryhybrid

Thanks for the clarification, I remember reba said to his father that Yin dong is her 'Nan pheng you' it means boyfriend right ? So why is his father angry ? 

The title is New princess Huai Yu..you can find it in Reba's "mydramalist".

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jimmylyne said:

The title is New princess Huai Yu..you can find it in Reba's "mydramalist".

Thanks, btw did you see the cast for Dandelion love ? Yangmi+Dilireba+Joe chen+Zhao li ying and not to mention the male actors, is that real ? I find that hard to believe :sweatingbullets:

I remember watching Princess Hua Yu in my childhood and its my favorite but I already forgot the story LOL

hB2ZA4a.jpg

VBbALql.jpg

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Thanks, btw did you see the cast for Dandelion love ? Yangmi+Dilireba+Joe chen+Zhao li ying and not to mention the male actors, is that real ? I find that hard to believe :sweatingbullets:

hB2ZA4a.jpg

VBbALql.jpg

Dandelion love cast was...? For real? Eventhough I did not recognize all the casts ...but all of them listed for main role? 

Btw...Cute little FJ especially in red..

• Like 2

11 hours ago, eryhybrid said:

Vengo's character was in fact in love with Yangmi's character, and then another girl. It wasn't until Reba helped him out that he saw that she was there for him all along and that they were perfect together because they understood each others upbringing and pain. Not the most romantic way to get together, but their kissing scene in the car was so *_*. They stay together in the end, but the ending of V-love in general was very..open and there was no closure to a lot of points.

so they were together even to the last ep? o.O

then what is with the whole vengo meeting yangmi in the last ep?

got together, pretty sure they even slept together before yangmi went awol on him leaving only a letter (most probably telling him that she has to leave and she doesnt love him :angry:)

and vengo was almost like a mad man searching for her?

so during that time vengo and reba is together still? :unsure:

i must be missing something, since the next time vengo and reb met, he acted all normal and not at all feeling guilty

if he really did that to her, major dou-che have to say :angry:

if not

then i guess i have to watch the last ep of v-love all over again, and this time no frame skipping hahaha

i only watch the drama and doesnt understand a thing, so most of the time it was on my own interpretation

but still...

yeah the ending was a serious 'what' moment

at least it ended with reba, guessing if there were 2nd season, she will be the lead

though if vengo really did that to her (i find it hard to let go of this fact that...)

i now sorta wish v-love have 2nd season just so she can dump him

kekeke

7 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

I just found out that Reba got another project with Leon Zhang as male lead..Vengo and also Zhang Bin as supporting actors.

wah, so happy for her

i was getting a lil anxious wanting to see her new project

kinda funny since this in only jan

but seeing how fast pace chinese ent is

you do feel a lil freak out when your fav artist doesnt have any projects line up

especially when your artist is supposed to be one of the hot new artist of 2018

7 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

I will stay till the end..bc i already considered Vengo is Reba/FengJiu's perfect "Donghua".

same here

hence why i am not at all interested in movie version of pillow book

unless the casted vengo and dilraba as dongfeng again

for me there's only one donghua and fengjiu and we have them in the drama already

even reading the book when i imagine the scenes, i see only vengo and dilraba in their significant roles

and i 'm also not choosy about acting prowess, as long as they are interesting for me and i like them

that would be more than enough and for me vengo is an okay actor

^__^

3 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

sounds a lil far-fetched to me too

if this is real

it would be seriously crazy

and the fandom fights would be too much i would say

hahaha

• Like 1

2 hours ago, chubby^green^ said:

got together, pretty sure they even slept together before yangmi went awol on him leaving only a letter (most probably telling him that she has to leave and she doesnt love him :angry:)

i must be missing something, since the next time vengo and reb met, he acted all normal and not at all feeling guilty

if not

then i guess i have to watch the last ep of v-love all over again, and this time no frame skipping hahaha

i only watch the drama and doesnt understand a thing, so most of the time it was on my own interpretation

but still...

at least it ended with reba, guessing if there were 2nd season, she will be the lead

though if vengo really did that to her (i find it hard to let go of this fact that...)

kekeke

wah, so happy for her

you do feel a lil freak out when your fav artist doesnt have any projects line up

same here

for me there's only one donghua and fengjiu and we have them in the drama already

even reading the book when i imagine the scenes, i see only vengo and dilraba in their significant roles

and i 'm also not choosy about acting prowess, as long as they are interesting for me and i like them

^__^

if this is real

hahaha

Lol. For me I'm more inclined towards the fact that neither of these dramas are for real. They had Zi chuan with Reba and WangHedi up there before they took it down. They're both far fetched lol. I really don't want a drama with ZBB vengo and Leon opposite Reba. How am I supposed to root for anyone then?:sweatingbullets:

• LOL 3

5 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Not to mention Zheng Shuang too

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

4 hours ago, chubby^green^ said:

if not

but still...

kekeke

wah, so happy for her

same here

^__^

if this is real

hahahns a

About V-Love;

I thought the same thing to and was bracing myself because I didn't want Vengo's and Reba's characters to split.:P But it turns out It was only a flashback episode explaining the unseen events from the first episode. Yang Mi had such a bit part in the whole drama, it was more like a guest appearance, she's technically only around at the beginning of the drama. I downloaded all the subs for v-love and attempted to uploaded them to the youtube vid's. Unfortunately not long after they were hit with copyright takedowns. 

• Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, aryamine said:

Lol. For me I'm more inclined towards the fact that neither of these dramas are for real. They had Zi chuan with Reba and WangHedi up there before they took it down. They're both far fetched lol. I really don't want a drama with ZBB vengo and Leon opposite Reba. How am I supposed to root for anyone then?:sweatingbullets:

IF I have to choose my first choice would be Vengo second Zhang Bin Bin third Leon Zhang..:D

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, aryamine said:

I really don't want a drama with ZBB vengo and Leon opposite Reba. How am I supposed to root for anyone then?:sweatingbullets:

tell me about it

three guys whom i've come to adore fighting for dilraba

i think i might end up not liking dilraba character for having to choose which

hahaha

34 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

IF I have to choose my first choice would be Vengo second Zhang Bin Bin third Leon Zhang..:D

if i got to choose then it would be zhang bin then vengo and lastly leon

maybe because vengo will get dilraba in pillow book

same with leon already have dilraba in the movie while zhang bin

even if he did get the girl but he didnt get his happy ending (three times i watch he acted with dilraba and his fate is just so messed up)

hahaha

if anything though

i would love for dilraba to branch out more

if others have the opportunities to act with other female leads

she should too

just like with denglun, vic chou or even peter sheng

i want her to be with others too

^__^

though i wouldnt mind seeing her with denglun again just in wuxia, xianxia or even xuanhuan drama

or with zhang bin in modern drama hahaha

49 minutes ago, aprincessofmars said:

About V-Love;

I thought the same thing to and was bracing myself because I didn't want Vengo's and Reba's characters to split.:P But it turns out It was only a flashback episode explaining the unseen events from the first episode. Yang Mi had such a bit part in the whole drama, it was more like a guest appearance, she's technically only around at the beginning of the drama. I downloaded all the subs for v-love and attempted to uploaded them to the youtube vid's. Unfortunately not long after they were hit with copyright takedowns. 

like seriously?

gosh, now i'm embarrassed for calling vengo a d-bag hahaha

now you make me seriously curious to watch that drama again

is your subs in eng?

ah wouldnt it be nice if can watch in with subs huhuhu

now i am seeing the drama in a whole new perspective and getting excited about it all over again

i remember in one ep they all were fighting and then leon's character was fighting with vengo and there was some pushing happening

one of the push ended up pushing dilraba and another guy who was there caught her and was holding her

vengo saw that, push leon till he falls and then turn around shouting at the guy for holding dilraba, more like dont touch her or something like that

during that time, i was like i am all for dilraba and vengo!!! 

hahaha

maybe i should just watch it raw while waiting for pillow book

hahaha

• LOL 1

52 minutes ago, chubby^green^ said:

tell me about it

three guys whom i've come to adore fighting for dilraba

i think i might end up not liking dilraba character for having to choose which

hahaha

if i got to choose then it would be zhang bin then vengo and lastly leon

maybe because vengo will get dilraba in pillow book

same with leon already have dilraba in the movie while zhang bin

even if he did get the girl but he didnt get his happy ending (three times i watch he acted with dilraba and his fate is just so messed up)

hahaha

if anything though

i would love for dilraba to branch out more

if others have the opportunities to act with other female leads

she should too

just like with denglun, vic chou or even peter sheng

i want her to be with others too

^__^

though i wouldnt mind seeing her with denglun again just in wuxia, xianxia or even xuanhuan drama

or with zhang bin in modern drama hahaha

like seriously?

gosh, now i'm embarrassed for calling vengo a d-bag hahaha

now you make me seriously curious to watch that drama again

is your subs in eng?

ah wouldnt it be nice if can watch in with subs huhuhu

now i am seeing the drama in a whole new perspective and getting excited about it all over again

i remember in one ep they all were fighting and then leon's character was fighting with vengo and there was some pushing happening

one of the push ended up pushing dilraba and another guy who was there caught her and was holding her

vengo saw that, push leon till he falls and then turn around shouting at the guy for holding dilraba, more like dont touch her or something like that

during that time, i was like i am all for dilraba and vengo!!! 

hahaha

maybe i should just watch it raw while waiting for pillow book

hahaha

Me too. More likely ZBB it's like jaywalk are telling them its a bad idea to date one another lol. I was watching v-love up to episode 9 with the subs when it suddenly got pulled down too.