[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

10 hours ago, ChibiLy said:

Sigh, I wish I can read Chinese. 

Similarly,  the song lyrics are so poetic.  I have read many translated versions. I am most thankful for any translation, but somehow I think some of the translated songs did not convey orginal language underlying message.

I love the songs, even the TMOPB songs especially Jiu Suan Mei You Ru Guo (I cried when I first heard it).

• Like 6

7 hours ago, vivi0303 said:

That is the difference between translating and interpreting. Translating leaves more room for errors (more literal) whereas interpreting puts more importance into making the meaning come across to the other language, rather than word for word, sentence for sentence. This is most apparent with colloquial or slang terms, i.e. poems, proverbs, etc.

Can't wait to see your works!

That's why I prefer direct or simultaneous interpretation for a language that I have basic knowledge of. Because translation may only be up to the understanding of the translater.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, LovelyLady said:
As we said many times here, theses kissing scene aren't heart fluttering at all.

Frankly It's was a good kissing scenes but because their partners wasn't each other that only the reason why my heart aren't fluttered..at all.. not fond of watched V&R kissing a different partner tho...it make my heart hurt:):lol: 

• LOL 8

22 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

There goes all hope for a steamy scene :joy:

Hahaha the actors now need to have a chemistry like V and R if steamy is not allowed.  Its like back to the nineties series :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

15 hours ago, pawla said:

Wow its unfair for those artist who have a dual Citizenship... China is next level strict that even entertainment industry is CONTROLED. entertainment Industry in Korea is control too but not in this way its too much for the all actors and all working under this industry.

• Like 3
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 1

24 minutes ago, chsaf said:

I love the songs, even the TMOPB songs especially Jiu Suan Mei You Ru Guo (I cried when I first heard it).

I just listened to it again. The song is beautiful. The lyrics suited perfectly for TMOPB FJ and DH.

@jimmylyne. Their kissing scenes with other actors are pretty good. But I find something magical, when Reba and Vengo are just looking at each other in the ELoD. Their gaze become gentle, and full of love and affection. To me that is more satisfying than a "bed scene" or kiss scene.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Just now, janine Ang said:

Wow its unfair for those artist who have a dual Citizenship... China is next level strict that even entertainment industry is CONTROLED. entertainment Industry in Korea is control too but not in this way its too much for the all actors and all working under this industry.

All countries have their own laws and regulations including that of their entertainment industry. The differences would be in the degree of control and width of scope.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

Hahaha the actors now need to have a chemistry like V and R if steamy is not allowed.  Its like back to the nineties series :D

Lol. See, V and R are ahead of everyone! They don't even need the skin exposure to convey the chemistry.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4

5 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

Lol. See, V and R are ahead of everyone! They don't even need the skin exposure to convey the chemistry.

i guess the blanket will be the star of the up coming shows moving forward :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

4 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

Hahaha the actors now need to have a chemistry like V and R if steamy is not allowed.  Its back to the nineties series :D

Definitely..V&R really experts "making out or making love" with theirs gaze , lovingly stare at each other . there's goes my heart.. melting:love:

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

51 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Definitely..V&R really experts "making out or making love" with theirs gaze , lovingly stare at each other . there's goes my heart.. melting:love:

Ooohhh love that expression! Making out/making love with their gazes.... 

Just goes to show, you don't need to be explicit to portray how passionately in love you are! 1:relaxed:

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

14 minutes ago, LovelyLady said:

@jimmylyneyou're deep in the Vengo/Reba pairing lol. They are good kiss but that's all. Iike @ChibiLysaid nothing magical.

I'm just love their super amazing chemistry. As for V&R pairing ..I still can be help not an obsessed or whatsoever.

I'm used to Reba's kissed scene with other actors such as Denglun in SD , Zhang Binbin in The flame daughter and King's Woman , Leon Zhang in Mr Pride Ms prejudice, Peter Zhang in Pretty Li Huizhen.

But I'm still not used to V's kissing scene with other actress tho..it guite uncomfortable to watch..Thanks to FF button.:joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

3 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

I'm just love their super amazing chemistry. As for V&R pairing ..I still can be help not an obsessed or whatsoever.

I'm used to Reba's kissed scene with other actors such as Denglun in SD , Zhang Binbin in The flame daughter and King's Woman , Leon Zhang in Mr Pride Ms prejudice, Peter Zhang in Pretty Li Huizhen.

But I'm still not used to V's kissing scene with other actress tho..it guite uncomfortable to watch..Thanks to FF button.:joy:

I don't know why it's always like that. When I'm into a pairing, it's okay when I watched the woman kissing others co-stars but the man I'm like no, I don't wanna see it.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8