[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

12 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

Gals, do we have any news/rumors about the uncut version? or is it a far fetched dream only? :D 

Currently we are struggling to reach 5K signatures. The numbers are moving slowly. I think because the show is over and people are moving on. There's like 7 billion viewers but not sure how to reach those people. @Yori Ten tried to reach out to fans on Weibo to collect signatures through Weibo, but the response are not good. Without the support from China fans which makes up the majority of the viewers, we can only depend of the international fans. 

Vietnamese fans has reached out to wetv Vietnam which is good. Not sure what's the outcome. Another idea is to spread the email contact of the wetv International and bombard them with email to request for the uncut version. But I'm not sure how to get the email. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

@jimmylyne There is a saying in Chinese, Better to have given birth to a piece of char siew (bbq roast pork) than having a daughter like Ji Heng. :tounge_wink:

Remember what she told Minsu when asked if she really wanted to elope? That she only revered DH but there is no romantic love between them. DH is not the man she loves and he can't give her happiness. Pfftttt...What a woman!!!

@katfindlay I saw Vengo Intl fanclub also posted the petition on Weibo. Unfortunately, also lukewarm response. Mainly because of the power of fandoms in China. It is a whole different ball game over there. The neutrals are too scattered. The fandoms hold absolute power.

• Like 6
  • Sad 2
  • Insightful 1

20 minutes ago, katfindlay said:

Currently we are struggling to reach 5K signatures. The numbers are moving slowly. I think because the show is over and people are moving on. There's like 7 billion viewers but not sure how to reach those people. @Yori Ten tried to reach out to fans on Weibo to collect signatures through Weibo, but the response are not good. Without the support from China fans which makes up the majority of the viewers, we can only depend of the international fans. 

Vietnamese fans has reached out to wetv Vietnam which is good. Not sure what's the outcome. Another idea is to spread the email contact of the wetv International and bombard them with email to request for the uncut version. But I'm not sure how to get the email. 

Where do we sign ? 

On 2/17/2020 at 5:57 AM, 9tRedFox said:

Damn, we need to raise some 'Vengo gym membership' money :D

I’m actually happy with Vengo’s muscles as they are. Remember his gym scene in Pride and Prejudice? Wow. Hmm...maybe someone will write a crossover for that...

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, Yori Ten said:

@jimmylyne There is a saying in Chinese, Better to have given birth to a piece of char siew (bbq roast pork) than having a daughter like Ji Heng. :tounge_wink:

Remember what she told Minsu when asked if she really wanted to elope? That she only revered DH but there is no romantic love between them. DH is not the man she loves and he can't give her happiness. Pfftttt...What a woman!!!

@katfindlay I saw Vengo Intl fanclub also posted the petition on Weibo. Unfortunately, also lukewarm response. Mainly because of the power of fandoms in China. It is a whole different ball game over there. The neutrals are too scattered. The fandoms hold absolute power.

@katfindlay has the Korean branch broadcasted yet?

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, vivi0303 said:

@katfindlay has the Korean branch broadcasted yet?

Not sure as I couldn't find anything on ELOD in Korea when I googled. I even translate Eternal love of dream in Korean and try to search under Google Korea but I think the title is wrong as it kept showing me lyrics from a song lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

Shippers are it again. I don't understand what they're saying but it's about Donghua hand placement. I didn't even notice it when I was watching. I guess as she pushed him down suddenly on the bed in both situation. His hands should be on the bed, not on her waist lol. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

@LovelyLady yeah they are so eagle eye.  V seems so used (so natural and also reba is not conscious) to holding R's waist as per the shippers :D.  On some other videos, the shippers compare it with her other co-star and she always seem kinda uncomfortable and always leaves a space between her and that person :D

Spoiler

I think in the beginning she kinda treats him like an older brother who is looking out for her.....:D maybe blossomed as time passed by...

• Like 8
  • Insightful 2

My gosh. Instagram and Twitter are such rabbit holes. I made the mistake of searching #光热CP. 

I can't believe that Vengo and Reba met in 2013. They have quite the history together, and have a fun and trusting relationship in real life. They certainly have no personal space boundaries between the two of them. At times they seem like a couple, other times they seem like great friends. No wonder their on screen chemistry is so explosive and natural. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5

@vivi0303 After DH sneezed on the tea Xiao Yan came and drank it :lol: 

@LovelyLady wow...they have eagle eyes. I saw his hand on her hip for the scene on the second pic but not the first pic though.

I'm rewatching ELOD right now but I still don't like the mortal arc. I just skip it to episode 22 :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

3 hours ago, LovelyLady said:

Shippers are it again. I don't understand what they're saying but it's about Donghua hand placement. I didn't even notice it when I was watching. I guess as she pushed him down suddenly on the bed in both situation. His hands should be on the bed, not on her waist lol. 

Omg now I notice it too! Great job Sherlocks! Yes he seems to reach her waist ever so often and they look so natural at it. I remember a show where they acted as their characters and V was about to hold her waist but she motioned to him to hold her hands instead. Let me see if I can find that clip.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

54 minutes ago, chsaf said:

Omg now I notice it too! Great job Sherlocks! Yes he seems to reach her waist ever so often and they look so natural at it. I remember a show where they acted as their characters and V was about to hold her waist but she motioned to him to hold her hands instead. Let me see if I can find that clip.

I found the clip!!!! Omg omg I found it! Yessssss!!

Watch till the end and you'll see what I mean. You can skip part 1 to 3 and go straight to the 4th part to see it.

• Like 7
  • Love 4