[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Hmm, to those who are watching and re-watching ELOD, the JH and DH scenes in ep5 and ep53 are probably shot the same day and in same location. The clothes were the same, even the hair ornament JH was using. In ep5, DH was treating JH after Meng Hao died. In ep53, DH is telling JH that her father would never expect that scale to be used that way.

What a contrast of scenes, and acting. :)

I didn’t notice bcs i ffw anything related to Jiheng. Only when he ignore Joheng i watch it. I’m impressed bcs even as SXR, DJ basically ignore Jiheng existence. Whenever he paid attention to Jiheng, im the feeling hurt and uneasy.

Tbh, re-watching ELOD make me hate Jiheng a lil bit more. I’m anxious and restless bcs every sweet scene will be followed wit heart wrenching episode. All bcause of JH.  

When DJ and little fox were in their happy bubble, i dreaded for the part Jiheng came and FJ will be hurt on the brink of death. 

When DJ and FJ in Aranya’s dream, DH start being jealous and cute towards FJ, then JH came and claimed pimpong fruit. Again FJ is hurt on the brink of death emotionally and physically. In her POv, she’s being abandoned by Dj over JH again. 

When DJFJ blissfully married and consummated in Bihai Cangling, there JH came and ask DJ to divorce FJ. Again FJ being hurt and abandoned. 

That bxxxh JH. 

• Like 3
  • Unamused 2
  • LOL 4

@They Sick I think of the many villainess in a story, JH perhaps is the only one who received redemption without atonement. Even ZH got banished to the West Sea and ML perished completely. Her character became so hated because not only did she recover from her poison, she even have a HE with XY. And what did she say? Oh, after all the hardships I have been through, I come to realize that I love you XY? I couldn't be bothered to finish watching her ending scene but that's what I gathered.

• Like 3
  • Unamused 3
  • LOL 4

2 hours ago, Zelnk said:

Good morning from my part of the world! :D

Good morning! I first only saw the funny .gif cut of the directors reenacting this scene and it was really funny. Then I saw the full cut and I laughed even harder. The director told them to gun 滚 (roll) to this side and gun 滚 (roll) to that side. Just gun 滚来  gun 滚去 (come and go rolling). It was hilarious!

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

10 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Good morning! I first only saw the funny .gif cut of the directors reenacting this scene and it was really funny. Then I saw the full cut and I laughed even harder. The director told them to gun 滚 (roll) to this side and gun 滚 (roll) to that side. Just gun 滚来  gun 滚去 (come and go rolling). It was hilarious!

The directors are not behind the missing passionate kisses, they know what they're doing :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

5 hours ago, vivi0303 said:

I wish I could read Hangul :joy: DHDJ's April Fool's Prank

EUh-tSqVAAI1rr5?format=jpg&name=medium

1st box = I've been curious for a long time. What is your original form... stone?

2nd box = DH:You want to se it? FJ:Yes

3rd box = *transform*

4th box = *DH tricked her*

• Like 2
  • LOL 14
  • Thanks 1

@They Sick @Yori Ten

I know, she is always coming in between DH and FJ, like an uninvited guest who hogs all attention. When and where?

1. Evil lotus land after DH-XY battle;

2. Tai Chen Palace - pretending to correct the short knife drawing, forcing FJ to mould her paw print, and her pet Souying almost killing FJ;

3. Moral realm - accessory to the plan of Nie Chuyin to steal the Lingbi stone, she also attempted to involve FJ;

4. Fanyin Valley - Competing with FJ after tea lesson, then eavesdropping at the convo between DH and FJ. Coming in late at night after ML battle when DH was looking after sick FJ. 

For me this was blatant rudeness - bringing soup for DH to the banquet hosted by FJ, saying that the food prepared might not be to his taste. She gave it too by literally squeezing in between FJ and DH.

Later on, she took advantage of DH's generosity (and jealousy of DH playing into it) to her by asking for the pinpo fruit after FJ won it. Then she lies to FJ, saying the pinpo fruit has been decided that it is to be given to her even before the competition started. She also tells FJ that she's nothing but a novelty to DH, and that she must leave him. 

Afterwards, she won't let DH go and save FJ. Tsk. So selfish, to think that if she didn't ask for something somebody worked hard to win for, that person won't be trapped in Aranya's dream. And again, after Aranya's dream was broken, she's shamelessly barging at the room used by DH and FJ in the middle of the night.

5. Deliberately getting herself poisoned again and demanding DH to divorce FJ and never have an empress as fulfillment to the promise for her late father. What an ingrate, grabbing witch. She enraged DH enough to absorb the poison to his body himself so that he doesn't have to see her anymore. However, due to her selfishness, DH was weakened, endangering all realms. Worse, he lost FJ, again.

FJ had to pick up the pieces and raise BGG alone. BGG has no father for two hundred years. 

JH is the calamity for DH, FJ, and even to BGG. I truly hope there would be no more chances of any contact with her, or even seeing her.

And I hate it too that she has to be in the finale in that pointless babbling rambling scene. 

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

5 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Because he kind of grew up having a crush with her. 

XY, the really dumb demon. Why did the writer made him so dumb in ELoD! Not only is he dumb, he is also blind. I like my XY better in PB. 

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • Love 2

@MayanEcho @Yori Ten ahh that dumb XY. At first, i dislike him (hate quite harsh to describe our cutie XY). Being a nuisance, stealing Lingbi shi and keep challenging DJ to a fight. He always gave wrong advice to FJ. He’s one of the cause of misunderstanding between DJFJ too. 

Later on he redeemed himself to become one of the avengers. its all water under the bridge now

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

@They Sick @Yori Ten

Yeah, quite dumb...he's very loyal though. And DH eventually trusted him too, even forged him a sword.

I think LS will help him get smarter later, hahahaha. Being part of the avengers will be good for him. And as a frequent visitor now in DH's household, BGG will shape him up. :naughty:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

@Yori Ten @MayanEcho @They Sick

Jiheng character is so obnoxious even when she was supposedly turned over a new leaf.

PB 2 page 467

Standing at death's door, Jiheng sobbed her feelings to Dijun, saying things
such as living was meaningless if she could not stay by his side, or Fengjiu
would never love Dijun as much as she did, or she was willing to die for Dijun.

PB 2 page 468

What Jiheng wanted was for Donghua to divorce his wife and vow to leave
the queen consort position empty, never to marry again.
Donghua finally spoke: “Your father would never have guessed you would
use the crystal I gifted him to make such a request.” Watching her tear-
stained face, he added, “Although this crystal represents my promise to
him, it is still up to me what the promise shall be. I will save your life and
cure the poison in your body. I'll then bring you back to the Demon Clan
and arrange for you to live there in peace. That will be my repaying the
debt of honor to your father. Give the crystal back to me. From now on,
your life and death no longer have anything to do with me. I don't want to
see you again.”

* What a joke.. Jiheng such a delusional and ungrateful..

• Like 7
  • Unamused 1
  • Awesome 1

5 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Hmm, to those who are watching and re-watching ELOD, the JH and DH scenes in ep5 and ep53 are probably shot the same day and in same location. The clothes were the same, even the hair ornament JH was using. In ep5, DH was treating JH after Meng Hao died. In ep53, DH is telling JH that her father would never expect that scale to be used that way.

What a contrast of scenes, and acting. :)

Great catch, detective @MayanEcho

• Like 5
  • LOL 1