[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

1 minute ago, vivi0303 said:

These talented artists/fans should make a picture book epilogue! Is FJ sniffing DH's hair?:joy:

oohhh haven't noticed the hair sniffing :D but doesn't their clothes look semi transparent.

• Like 1
  • Naughty 3
  • LOL 1

10 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

oohhh haven't noticed the hair sniffing :D but doesn't their clothes look semi transparent.

DIdn't want to say anything in case I was wrong and seemed a little :naughty::joy: And to protect the innocent mind of others... if there are any left in this forum. :innocent:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

23 minutes ago, vivi0303 said:

DIdn't want to say anything in case I was wrong and seemed a little :naughty::joy: And to protect the innocent mind of others... if there are any left in this forum. :innocent:

:D looking more at the picture, it seems like FJ is the one seducing DJ.

Cant believe there are so many nice arts for ELOD, it helps that V and R looks so good! If only I were talented I'd draw and let my imagination run wild :naughty:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

29 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

:D looking more at the picture, it seems like FJ is the one seducing DJ.

Cant believe there are so many nice arts for ELOD, it helps that V and R looks so good! If only I were talented I'd draw and let my imagination run wild :naughty:

So definitely not a child friendly picture book :joy:

• Like 2
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 3

7 hours ago, Yori Ten said:

Chinese super fans captured this. The question here is, is this DJxFJ or VxR? If it's DH, they said it's weird that he will put his hand over her shoulder. :tounge_wink:

img-0083j-ATrly1gddigo197eg30go0afb2d.gi

Wow they capture this scene!! SUPER FAN is real!! thanks a lot!! :love:

3 hours ago, chsaf said:

Could it be the scene where FJ was drinking alone? Before he carried her to bed? But I don't think there were any hugging scenes, just one part where FJ almost fell and SXR caught her.

I think this is the scene that cut out, Vengo said in his interview that the scene in immortal that he really like was cutout perhaps this is the scene that he been saying.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi ladies,

I have 1 question, in mortal realm after Xiaojiu run away from the coronation, SXR caught her back. And then she was kneeling, why she hit her head on the floor 3 times. Does it have any meaning? For goodbye or for apology? 

Does anybody wonder how FJ became frined with XieGuChao? He’s not from Qingqiu and he live in underworld. How they came across each other and quite close at that

• Like 2

2 hours ago, janine Ang said:

Wow they capture this scene!! SUPER FAN is real!! thanks a lot!! :love:

I think this is the scene that cut out, Vengo said in his interview that the scene in immortal that he really like was cutout perhaps this is the scene that he been saying.

After watching ELOD 3 times, I tried to divert my attention to Royal Nirvana. So I watched from ep 1 to 24  then jumped to 51 to 60 (last ep) and wondered if this drama had the same fate of butchered editing. So apparently they filmed enough material for 72 ep but it got cut short to 60. The fans are asking for director's cut too but someone from the production team said that'll never happen.

Looks like nothing for ELOD too, which is so so sad cos I'm still not over it. No other drama can take my mind off ELOD and V+R. I wish we can watch all the cut out scenes, please Tencent just take all my money!

• Like 7

1 hour ago, They Sick said:

Hi ladies,

I have 1 question, in mortal realm after Xiaojiu run away from the coronation, SXR caught her back. And then she was kneeling, why she hit her head on the floor 3 times. Does it have any meaning? For goodbye or for apology? 

Does anybody wonder how FJ became frined with XieGuChao? He’s not from Qingqiu and he live in underworld. How they came across each other and quite close at that

From what I understand, doing the kowtow means your worship, submission, and respect. In FJ's case, she submits to and respects what SXR told her.

I think Xie Guchou also goes out even if he's of the Netherworld. Just as FJ of Qing Qiu is friends with Sky Kingdom's Si Ming and Cheng Yu, and Su Moye of West Sea. 

Actually, the friends of FJ are good people, be it gods or demon. :) Same with DH, the few he got and trusted are also very loyal to him.

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, bertrande said:

I hope so - I can get Wrath of Time on WeTV but it was not available for ELOD strangely enough.  So I hope they don't licence the Lost Cavern out as well!  But if it can be found on the raw sites, that works for me too so I guess a matter of sourcing when the time comes to watch it!

Huh? All these three are in wetv I believe

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, LaxClyne said:

Huh? All these three are in wetv I believe

I think for ELOD, they licensed it to one of the local content providers here, so WeTV's broadcast was geoblocked.  But for Wrath of Time, I seem to be able to access it for free, so will see what happens to the Lost Cavern.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Megan said:

Ok, thanks. So then...what is Dong Hua’s true form?

TQ have yet to reveal his true form so we are all still in the dark. Hopefully, since she restarted both Lotus Step and Bodhi Fate, we may find out eventually. She is a master story teller and she simply knows how to draw her readers deeper into her 3L3W web!

In response to a question from a reader, asking why did she torture us with the ending in PB with Gun Gun, I am your father, she replied saying that the ending was the most logical. Although it may not be the most *humane*, since DH's story did not just end with PB. We still need him to purify the three poisons and she mentioned that his story will continue in Bodhi Fate. So, PB wasn't the END. Great reply if you ask me. 

@They Sick Regaring the kowtowing, @MayanEcho gave the correct explanation. Kowtowing three times is rooted deeply in the old Chinese tradition where respect, reverence and gratitude is of utmost importance. By performing the kowtow, FJ showed deep respect for XSR eventhough she has wronged him. It was also an act of humility and submission.

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

I just realised the implication of the 200 day wedding One-shot from Tang Qi. A book fan on her WEchat was so funny. She said 200 days wedding of DH + FJ Is planned in DH’s favour. Perhaps he also wanted to 洞房 (consummate) for 200 days! Jeez. Dong Hua, just how shameless can you get?!

Mind overdrive lately sorry! But I could not stop laughing at this. I will be scarce for a while as I need to finish blog stuff and a couple of translations you guys will love!

:heart: you all. I’ll be back to chat when I finish the blog stuff :). @translation team!!!

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5

in the book there is something that i dont understand, 
if donghua never went to the mortal realm, so the emperor that fengjiu went to repay was a "nobody", so in the end she didnt repay donghua and went in dept with Qingti too??

And, i didnt read the book of  ten miles but there is a part in the mortal realm with donghua, but that really doesnt have anything with the real history of the couple, right? is just part of the history of bai qian and yehua, right?

• Like 1

@HollyC Correct, in the book DH never went to the Mortal Realm. In fact, the book only mentioned the mortal realm to explain why FJ came back in mourning clothes and later on why she needed the Pimpo / Saha fruit to revive YQT. The mortal realm in PB wasn't as elaborate as the drama.

Everything you watch in TMOPB regarding our Dongfeng couple were purely made up by the writers.

• Like 6

With regards to mortal realm, I would like to put it differently :sweatingbullets:

Physically, DH was never there, but there must be a part of him,(I believe) part of his spirit that lodge itself in SXR person to cultivate through SXR experiences in life. 

This is specially depicted in the ELOD. In the book To the Sky Kingdom translation that was shared to me, its the event BQ former servant ask her to safeguard her son in mortal realm, YH indicated that her and YH 2nd uncle's son turned out to be 'DH' son in the mortal realm and they must not interfere in Dijun's cultivation (like how they depicted in TMOPB).

Initially I though this TTSK was a script for TMOPB but there were different events written in this translation. (I stopped reading this because this is not a complete translation, they only picked up BQ and YH events and noted what they didn't translate.)

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2