[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

13 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

@vivi0303 Finished all 21 eps of Wrath of Time in a day. Can't wait for tonight's The Lost Cavern. Zhe Gu Chou is da bomb! His character is so painful to watch though. Heartbreak all over again. What I like most is V's own dubbing voice. Ya..sexy and love the northern drag.

Spoiler

I don't know how I can watch The Lost Caverns, it was a tragic ending for him in WoT and now he is only guest starring.:bawling: Definitely no happy ending in this one either.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

@vivi0303 Finished all 21 eps of Wrath of Time in a day. Can't wait for tonight's The Lost Cavern. Zhe Gu Chou is da bomb! His character is so painful to watch though. Heartbreak all over again. What I like most is V's own dubbing voice. Ya..sexy and love the northern drag.

Lol same here just a day for all episodes. Yes I love his voice too and couldn't help crying when his 2 juniors died, omg I keep crying nowadays T_T

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, vivi0303 said:
  Hide contents

I don't know how I can watch The Lost Caverns, it was a tragic ending for him in WoT and now he is only guest starring.:bawling: Definitely no happy ending in this one either.

He probably died...... huwaa

If not from the exploration activities, he would die by age 40 from the curse anyway T_T

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

12 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

@Yori Ten any idea where the Lost Cavern will be broadcast for international audiences? Although by the time I finally get down to it, it would probably have finished airing since I haven't had the time to even start on Wrath of Time.  Is V using his own voice?  How did you rate it?

I am still stuck on TMOPB...at the ep40 ish mark now and it's not even really watching - I download the eps on my phone and listen to the conversation going on when I'm driving.  So I guess I am missing out loads when it comes to steamy scenes etc.  Although it is good that I don't really watch it as I might end up fastforwarding all of the mortal arc scenes in that show.  Really cannot stand DH in the pervy Emperor getup with all the women fawning over him - I think I would rather watch him as the Purple Pie Man (sorry, not sure where that suddenly came out from - a reference to the evil guy in the Strawberry Shortcake cartoons waaaay back in the 80s) in Xuan-Yuan Sword!!

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

Just now, vivi0303 said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

At least he survived but he lost everyone else. What crappiness is this? Hong Guniang just drop dead 3 months after? What? Huh??? At least we know that he did marry and that's how we have Shirley. Still can't get over Hong Guniang. I love her!!

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, bertrande said:

@Yori Ten any idea where the Lost Cavern will be broadcast for international audiences? Although by the time I finally get down to it, it would probably have finished airing since I haven't had the time to even start on Wrath of Time.  Is V using his own voice?  How did you rate it?

I am still stuck on TMOPB...at the ep40 ish mark now and it's not even really watching - I download the eps on my phone and listen to the conversation going on when I'm driving.  So I guess I am missing out loads when it comes to steamy scenes etc.  Although it is good that I don't really watch it as I might end up fastforwarding all of the mortal arc scenes in that show.  Really cannot stand DH in the pervy Emperor getup with all the women fawning over him - I think I would rather watch him as the Purple Pie Man (sorry, not sure where that suddenly came out from - a reference to the evil guy in the Strawberry Shortcake cartoons waaaay back in the 80s) in Xuan-Yuan Sword!!

Mortal arc scene is much better in ELOD than TMOPB that's for sure. Better looks, no fawning harem, lovey-dovey towards FJ, but heart-wrenching at the same time.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, bertrande said:

I watch raw on Chinese stream sites. Hehe..so no clue where will it be available for Intl viewers. Yes, V used his own voice. It's very distinct. His voice have this very strong Northeastern drag which I love.

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:
  Hide contents

At least he survived but he lost everyone else. What crappiness is this? Hong Guniang just drop dead 3 months after? What? Huh??? At least we know that he did marry and that's how we have Shirley. Still can't get over Hong Guniang. I love her!!

Yeah when the narrator said she *cough* *spoiler* I just lost it.

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

@Sannie @pawla

Hide contents

NOTE:  These are just speculations and observations by shippers :D 

For the first picture, they were saying that reba used vengo cape to warm her feet it guess.

For the second one, they are saying the Reba was the one who took Vengos picture as can be seen a reflection in the glass, the person matches reba's clothes (if my memory serves me right, the clothes they are wearing is from their latest event, late 2019, where you can see in the official photos that they seem so distant).

I also dont understand thai unfortunately, i would just click the translate option.

Thanks for the explanation. was so clueless! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, bertrande said:

It will probably be out at Dramacool a day or 2 after initial episode broadcast.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

20 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

Did you watched Joy of life ..I love her ..ship her character with the main actors character but she's just a supporting role only

2 hours ago, Yori Ten said:

@vivi0303 Haha, yes. Reba even said that DH in the TMOPB mortal realm is ugly. What were they thinking back then turning him into that pervy old goat?? SXR is absolutely adorable and a little boy in a grown man's body! 

That old goat looks really pervy. I didn't like to watch them in TMOPB at all. EEKY!

• LOL 4

21 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

I watch raw on Chinese stream sites. Hehe..so no clue where will it be available for Intl viewers. Yes, V used his own voice. It's very distinct. His voice have this very strong Northeastern drag which I love.

Because he is from Heilongjiang so he has that twang.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, vivi0303 said:

@bertrande I think the series is a tencent series, so WeTV right?

I hope so - I can get Wrath of Time on WeTV but it was not available for ELOD strangely enough.  So I hope they don't licence the Lost Cavern out as well!  But if it can be found on the raw sites, that works for me too so I guess a matter of sourcing when the time comes to watch it!

10 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:
  Hide contents

Did you watched Joy of life ..I love her ..ship her character with the main actors character but she's just a supporting role only

Spoiler

Second female lead syndrome? Ahhh..no, I dont think I want to go there. :scream:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

15 hours ago, Ninky said:

Tang Qi's interview. She said Dong Hua was born from a rock at the Holy Blue Sea. BUT his TRUE form is NOT a ROCK! The rock was meant as a reference. 

Ok, thanks. So then...what is Dong Hua’s true form?

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Second female lead syndrome? Ahhh..no, I dont think I want to go there. :scream:

Spoiler

Nothing is romantic about Joy of life, at least that how I feel.. the reason why i watched it because it not a "deep romance" kind of drama and l loved the plotlines.

The reason I ship her character was because she and the main character was matched in term of strength, brainy, funny and playful.

• Like 1