[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

Hello. Remember the Bing cang ceremony where Dong Hua and Lian Song we’re talking about Ye Hua. Then Dong Hua asks what Xiao Bai must have looked like she was younger, Lian Song warned him to be careful or Ye Hua would take offence. Why would Ye Hua be offended? Plz and thank you

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, LovelyLady said:

And now we know why we didn't get a lot of BTS with this two. It would've been a fest for the shippers lol ( give me the bath in the dream of Aranya BTS please) I remember this scene after they visited the snakes pit but I do think it's an adlib from Vengo part. It was a sweet touch though.

True :D R and V would have to snub each other in the bts so there will be no findings :D 

ahahaha all their bts clips are not approved by them to be released lolz.

as for the bath scene, some shipper actually zoomed in on a scene where it shows V was holding R’s elbow as she was un submerging from the water :D i dont know if i can find that vid.

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

48 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

@jimmylyne @Zelnk

Wow ladies, you girls are super viewers. Honestly, when I first saw the .gif, I had no idea at all which scene it was. When I saw the actual broadcasted scene, I was like..wow, really? That was like a super long shot, just a second long and you girls can see it? Amazing. 

Zelnk, that was a prank on Reba by the production team. Reba wasn't expecting Vengo to come and sweep her from behind. Her expression was genuine. They didn't show the exact scene in broadcast as it was edited differently. 

ELoD is up to 7.7b now and considering it is only available through one official channel in China, that really speaks volume. A lot of fans are rewatching and some are already on their 5th full episodes run. ELoD could have been even bigger had it not for the current circumstances. I am still happy that even without major promos and ads, it still managed to pull in such huge numbers. 

7.7 b..Congratulations to ELOD.. congrats to us as a Dongfeng's lover I'm really proud of ELOD achievements.

5th times already?...I thought I am the obsessed one..I am still 2th and a half..:D

45 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

So true! Been in fb for elod and international fans are having trouble moving on too, they kept rewatching and rewatching :D the original tmopb producers might be regreting now they did not push thru elod. Ah the opportunity! 

Thailand shippers are also so active! They are almost in parallel with chinese shippers :D they keep digging and digging :D

Their lost..if they'd took the opportunity I dare to say ELOD can surpassed TMOPB in terms of popularity because of Guangre couple....doesn't matter it is reel or real.

in TMOPB the fan can't shipping MC and YM because they are both married at that time.

If only ELOD have the same producer and the same director as TMOPB..plus I feel that ELOD storyline is so much better..yes I was being biased here..but who cares?:lol:

But did try watched L&D back then because of the same director of Tmopb but for some reason I stopped at episode 5 or 6 I think.. maybe I will give it a go later on..after I quenched my thirsts with ELOD.

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

27 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

True :D R and V would have to snub each other in the bts so there will be no findings :D 

ahahaha all their bts clips are not approved by them to be released lolz.

as for the bath scene, some shipper actually zoomed in on a scene where it shows V was holding R’s elbow as she was un submerging from the water :D i dont know if i can find that vid.

Omg.. Keep on digging..and good luck:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

1 hour ago, Zelnk said:

@Yori Ten hahaha actually I noticed this in the drama and actually made an eagle eye to see because it was a long shot scene.  My shipper heart wants it to be GR :D but of course being realistic I can say it was a nice touch on DJ doing that gesture!  My other favorite part that i found the acting so natural is after that scene when DJ carried FJ from the horse carriage where she was complaining about her sore feet....i dont know but it was really really so acted out naturally :wub:

But the shipper do have a point, no need for that additional act :D

I also noticed that gesture in the maiden festival, not sure if it was bts or the scene was cut.  It was the part where FJ was looking for DJ in the crowd.  Where reba said afterwards - how romantic

Yes that part where DH suddenly appeared, she said romantic twice and her heart beat fast.

• Like 1
  • Love 6

1 hour ago, Zelnk said:

This clip below, i am not sure if this was cut.  Cant recall a scene where they were hugging outdoors

For the shippys :D

Hide contents

I dont understand what the shippers are staying with the circled parts of the image. ??? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, vivi0303 said:

Korean Deities have nothing on our Grandpa DHDJ :joy:

My 2 favorite deities together in a frame :heart:

Kim Shin used to have my position zero but DongHua is moving closer and closer to it :P

Spoiler

There's been talks that China will remake Goblin for a while now. I'm curious of how it will turn out because deities and ghosts are not allowed usually censored on dramas and movies at China - especially if the films are in modern setting. If the project is still going on, I'm dreaming to see V&R as the leads. 

I've also come across 'news' of Bai Zhen & ZheYan's spinoff series. Anyone knows anything about it? There's no novel that tells their story so I guess the script will be a brand-new tale?

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, vivi0303 said:

Korean Deities have nothing on our Grandpa DHDJ :joy:

LMAO...the grim reaper( LDW) , Kim shin( GY) and I don't recognize the third one.

So true ..all of them is only a kids ..for them DH should be theirs great great great grandfather since DH is about 140 times older than the oldest one of them three.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

49 minutes ago, vivi0303 said:

I'm thankful for ELoD bc I can finally replace this pervy looking mortal king

with the adorable SXR  :joy:

Ikr...

I blame Tmopb's Siming for such a horrible storyline for DH..he make DH as an old Emperor Song with so many wives in Mortal arc and also made FJ a cheater ( I know it just an act only).. more precisely I blame the script writers for the tortured they give me with heartbreakingly sad storyline.

Thanks to ELOD's Siming for created such a  adorkable and also adorable SXR in ELOD.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

Alright, I need a self-dance party. Working from home means staring at a laptop screen for hours on end with no human interaction. Mid-work workout, a la Vengo + the cast of The Lost Caverns style :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

@Sannie @pawla

Spoiler

NOTE:  These are just speculations and observations by shippers :D 

For the first picture, they were saying that reba used vengo cape to warm her feet it guess.

For the second one, they are saying the Reba was the one who took Vengos picture as can be seen a reflection in the glass, the person matches reba's clothes (if my memory serves me right, the clothes they are wearing is from their latest event, late 2019, where you can see in the official photos that they seem so distant).

I also dont understand thai unfortunately, i would just click the translate option.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

@vivi0303 Finished all 21 eps of Wrath of Time in a day. Can't wait for tonight's The Lost Cavern. Zhe Gu Chou is da bomb! His character is so painful to watch though. Heartbreak all over again. What I like most is V's own dubbing voice. Ya..sexy and love the northern drag.

• Like 9
  • Love 3

The old DH would rather playing a goo with LS , fishing by the pond or sipping a tea with a Buddhist sutra's in his hand or cooking sweet sour fish ... this new DH who fall in love hard with a girl ,the way he staring at a her with those sparkle eyes like he can't wait to devouring her...like she's a pure divine a delicious meal he ever tastes...his restlessness make Zhonglin sweating.

• Like 2
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, Zelnk said:

This clip below, i am not sure if this was cut.  Cant recall a scene where they were hugging outdoors

For the shippys :D

Reveal hidden contents

Could it be the scene where FJ was drinking alone? Before he carried her to bed? But I don't think there were any hugging scenes, just one part where FJ almost fell and SXR caught her.

• Like 4