Quantcast
angelangie

[Current Mainland WebDrama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

Where do you think Ep 48 will end at?   

53 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Let' take a poll just for fun since we are waiting. Where do you think Ep 48 will end at?

• bing cang ceremony
    • DH and FJ leaving Fanyin Valley
    • Aranya's battle with the owl clan
    • DH and SMY peering into the Miaolu glass
    • Aranya in prison and talking to the mother

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/27/2020 at 03:30 PM

11 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

What she is saying.. is it doughnut?

晚飯 means dinner. 高甜甜 means Vengo Gao's surname is 高, 甜甜means sweet... It is like a nickname. He gains a new nickname in Eternal love of dream..It is 高三歲, because he acts like a 3years old kid in front of Fengjiu 

• Like 7

Back when they were young, wild and free from rabid fans.  love this hairstyle on vengo. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

I’d love for them to have a new photoshoot! That old photoshoot is now a rare item :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

11 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

I’d love for them to have a new photoshoot! That old photoshoot is now a rare item :D

Aren’t they BA for same yogurt drink? I saw the pic somewhere. 

DJFJ didn’t have enough closure and sweetness. Counting on u guys V+R. Give urself proper happy ending :joy:

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

1 minute ago, They Sick said:

Aren’t they BA for same yogurt drink? I saw the pic somewhere. 

DJFJ didn’t have enough closure and sweetness. Counting on u guys V+R. Give urself proper happy ending :joy:

Yeah, they could actually shoot a commercial together..i think there is also the toothbrush? Cleene something?

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Do you all remember when Lian Song and Dong Hua we’re discussing Ye Hua’s inability to hold alcohol? It seemed like they were suggesting some sort of innuendo, but I don’t think that’s it since Bai Qian was probably still present since she loves drinking. So what were they referring to then? Plz and thank you

• Like 2

I feel like V and D relationship can turn to a drama itself :expressionless: They were so close before, Vengo seems to look out for her alot, and look how he listens to her. Then booom rabid fans. 

I smell heartache whenever they say something about love esp Vengo. 

• Like 2
  • Angry 1
  • Sad 5

5 minutes ago, Megan said:

Do you all remember when Lian Song and Dong Hua we’re discussing Ye Hua’s inability to hold alcohol? It seemed like they were suggesting some sort of innuendo, but I don’t think that’s it since Bai Qian was probably still present since she loves drinking. So what were they referring to then? Plz and thank you

In this scene DH seems like the playboy and not LS :joy: I love DH 'knowing smile' :rolleyes::naughty:.

• LOL 5

5 minutes ago, Megan said:

That YH left after 2 drinks, claiming he's drunk? DH told LS that YH was still walking upright and on his own. About the innuendo - YH made up that excuse that he's already drunk. He went to his bride as soon as decorum allowed. I'm not sure about Chinese weddings protocols and practices, but it seems the bride's presence is not required in the banquet.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, LaxClyne said:

I feel like V and D relationship can turn to a drama itself :expressionless: They were so close before, Vengo seems to look out for her alot, and look how he listens to her. Then booom rabid fans. 

I smell heartache whenever they say something about love esp Vengo. 

Their world became narrower and more scrutinized when their popularity grew. And then the deranged fans spewed hate.

Even good friendships get strained when everything can be misconstrued. Lesser time to enjoy things together, private talks are even harder since there could be stalkers waiting to take photos on who visits who. 

Anyhow, let these two develop thicker skin. After sometime, they should be able to do what they want in their personal lives without fears of backlashes. What is worrying though, is if somebody who is willing to harm them and who they care of, obsesses on them. May they be safe and secured wherever the location they work or go.

• Like 8
  • Angry 1
  • Sad 3
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, LaxClyne said:

In this scene DH seems like the playboy and not LS :joy: I love DH 'knowing smile' :rolleyes::naughty:.

Although DH is a virgin pretty sure he understands YH as a newlyweds and DH surely know the tactics of making love he just never tried it himself.

• Naughty 6
  • LOL 3

@katfindlay Though I couldn't see as link seems broken/removed, with the compliments, I'm sure it's an amazing video flashback :) Can you share the link again, pretty please?

39 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

That YH left after 2 drinks, claiming he's drunk? DH told LS that YH was still walking upright and on his own. About the innuendo - YH made up that excuse that he's already drunk. He went to his bride as soon as decorum allowed. I'm not sure about Chinese weddings protocols and practices, but it seems the bride's presence is not required in the banquet.

Thank you. But I thought Ye Hua was drunk. In the novel, he had low alcohol tolerance but could still walk steadily, if in a wrong direction.

• LOL 2

1 minute ago, Megan said:

Thank you. But I thought Ye Hua was drunk. In the novel, he had low alcohol tolerance but could still walk steadily, if in a wrong direction.

In the novel, yes. In the series, no. It's a wedding that was more than 200 years in the making. No groom of YH's stature would ruin his by drinking more than he can tolerate. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

What is this?auto Google translate make my head hurt..anyone can translate ..

She said "and then there's uh your Uncle Guang, Wei Guang, Gao Tian Tian I would bully him as well. What is 'wan fan'? What is that? It sounds like a type of noodles".

Cue to Vengo saying "this one spray on medicine".

I don't understand what Vengo meant by that.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

This video showcases the Top 9 Male characters in ELOD. However no translation given. Just to feast on some eye candies if you like. It's a pity Si Ming is not part of them. Though he's not best looking of the lot but I really enjoyed his acting scenes.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, LaxClyne said:

Hands down the most meaningful smile of ELOD :naughty:

• Naughty 4
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

@katfindlay Though I couldn't see as link seems broken/removed, with the compliments, I'm sure it's an amazing video flashback :) Can you share the link again, pretty please?

Video is being restricted in some countries :angry: I've uploaded it to my google drive if you want to see. Enjoy!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KRdB0cnvy8HvGL3UAuxLrNgPKilFd_D1/view?usp=sharing

• Love 5