[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

1 minute ago, Wuzetian said:

I like your topic "Are deities more conservative?". This can be a research project here.  Haha..But DH is such a savage in bed. He's shameless packed with PDA. So this point itself is indeed inconsistent with his demeanour.

Yeah poor girl could not get out of bed for two to three days! That appetite...:naughty:

• Naughty 9
  • LOL 4

18 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Bai Zhi said FJ's mother also had fought along while she's pregnant against ML. Difficult pregnancy, then the situation that time. And then the childbirth itself plus raising the kid. Anyone would say 1 is more than enough.

Shout out to any moms-to-be readers of this forum. It's difficult as of now to leave homes and go for checkups. Do your best to take care of your health, and please make sure you have all the means to be in touch with your OB.

And as karma would have it. The baby grew up and became Dong Hua’s life partner. Destiny is such a strange thing.

• Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2

3 minutes ago, Ninky said:

I have to say, YCW was so funny there. His jaw dropped. Hahhaha! I wanted to tell Lian Song. 莲宋君,好心呀, 你还可以问是东华的?!!! (Lord Lian Song, please, how could you even ask if he was Dong Hua’s?) jeez. 

Weirdo - 1, Rascal - 0

The ice face had one-up the playboy.

• LOL 10

15 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

How can they think that he can't? :lol: There are celibate gods, yes, like DH and MY, but impotent??? 

Or did they think the tool is so unused, he won't know how to? :lol:

I can't stop laughing too!

HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :naughty:

• Like 3
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 8

3 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Though baring skin is hot, however I didnt feel she was really enjoying the act at all. A bit "mian chiang" / forceful. Nose kiss is :wacko: . This is just my opinion. 

You know I didn't feel the passion there either. But the chemistry with DH was off the charts even without all that.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 2

14 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

I like your topic "Are deities more conservative?". This can be a research project here.  Haha..But DH is such a savage in bed. He's shameless packed with PDA. So this point itself is indeed inconsistent with his demeanour.

YEAH! His open PDA in Qing Qiu. OMG! Everyone was staring... Feng Jiu peeked at her Grandpa and Dad and was cringing slightly after that.

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

20 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

How can they think that he can't? :lol: There are celibate gods, yes, like DH and MY, but impotent??? 

Or did they think the tool is so unused, he won't know how to? :lol:

I can't stop laughing too!

O M G ¡!!!¡

Drops dead loled...

Now, you got me thinking something else wildly inappropriate...gosh.

• Naughty 3
  • LOL 9

Hi all, it has been a few weeks since this drama ended and I am still checking this forum daily... still not ready to let go... 

can you guys recommend some FJ and DJ Fanfiction? Also where can I get Tangqi’s epilogues of the story (I have the ebook) but trying to get the later epilogues she wrote recently and I can’t find them. 

thanks in advance 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

2 minutes ago, sssf said:

Hi all, it has been a few weeks since this drama ended and I am still checking this forum daily... still not ready to let go... 

can you guys recommend some FJ and DJ Fanfiction? Also where can I get Tangqi’s epilogues of the story (I have the ebook) but trying to get the later epilogues she wrote recently and I can’t find them. 

thanks in advance 

@sssfYou can try to search for our translations on this site. We are also working on a blog and moving all the translations for the content from Tanq Qi's writing garden WEchat. So hang in there for a while longer if you can't find them.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Ninky said:

I have to say, YCW was so funny there. His jaw dropped. Hahhaha! I wanted to tell Lian Song. 莲宋君,好心呀, 你还可以问是东华的?!!! (Lord Lian Song, please, how could you even ask if he was Dong Hua’s?) jeez. 

Yeah, come to think of it, why did LS even asked?

..have many notti notti thoughts so just gonna keep to myself...

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

Just now, Yori Ten said:

Was a dum question. I think he was just too shocked and wasn't thinking straight. Xie Gu Chou told them "Can't you tell by one look?" LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

3 minutes ago, Ninky said:

@sssfYou can try to search for our translations on this site. We are also working on a blog and moving all the translations for the content from Tanq Qi's writing garden WEchat. So hang in there for a while longer if you can't find them.

Thanks for that. Sorry to ask how do you search for translation? I am quite new one this forum and I can’t see a search function. I just couldnt go through 557 pages of messages :cold_sweat:

• LOL 2

5 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

But if one uses the relic on one's own, then it wouldn't be that fragile no? Hmmm...

Hey that relic is ancient but it''s infused with ancient power.... I mean take it how you will. This convo is turning my mind into a corrupted mess. :naughty:

• Naughty 6
  • LOL 7

4 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

He can't help asking coz it should be him, LS the playboy, who should have kids left and right. :tounge_wink:

• LOL 7

1 minute ago, sssf said:

Thanks for that. Sorry to ask how do you search for translation? I am quite new one this forum and I can’t see a search function. I just couldnt go through 557 pages of messages :cold_sweat:

Use the magnifier search tool at the top and choose keyword search ELod translation or something similar.

• Thanks 1