[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

2 minutes ago, They Sick said:

Which drama is this? When she was younger right? 

Is it just me, why its uncomfortable to watch this? It felt like intimate scene but its awkward. :sweatingbullets:

This one should have done the blanket thing instead :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

5 minutes ago, LovelyLady said:

if they had given us a scene like the one posted by @Yori Ten I would've burned on the spot. I tried to imagine the same scene with V, it felt real and indecent to me. I imagine them so uncomfortable filming this kind of scene ( they laughed for the blanket consummation scene and there was nothing there except the meaning). My guts tells me that seeing them in a scene like that is almost improbable.

Definitely was never expecting that level of steam from V&R. I thought SXR's dream would have worked in the consummation scene.:joy: Way more suggestive than the blanket but still conservative enough for all parties involved.

• Like 6
  • LOL 5

4 minutes ago, They Sick said:

Is it just me, why its uncomfortable to watch this? It felt like intimate scene but its awkward. :sweatingbullets:

IKR.. it so uncomfortable to watch.

I don't know if there's anything like this scene for either R or V in the future movie/drama..I don't think can watch it..all I can do is FF it.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, Yori Ten said:

:joy: Woah! We are still in the subject of kisses? Haha..I think us international fans are the ones who are the most dissatisfied with the kisses in ELoD. From what I see, Chinese's fans are majority in the happy camps with the sweet and tender kisses and longing looks. They like that the DH x FJ are in love but not too vulgar. So, are they saying that we are vulgar?? :lol:

We're just realistic :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

39 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Let's see some shooting BTS. I miss the cast's real life interactions. If it had not been the pandemic, we would have seen the casts in interviews and varieties. :bawling:

Why is Reba laughing so hard in this BTS? It would've been harder to move on if we had real life interactions with the cast promoting it but still, I would've take it.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, Zelnk said:

Now I am getting disappointed again!!! :D (breath in...breath out....then repeat)

As for skin, she already showed it in the hot spring scene! why not in other scene?:D

I've seen a clip of vid before but I wasn't sure if it was photoshop or what. 

Now, I'm even more disappointed :D.  I mean, really, I wasn't expecting their scene to be like this or the fan art floating around the web :D, but a kiss on bare shoulder and then he blanket would suffice...but then again, might not :joy:

Will we be ever satisfied if we see them passionately kissing or more on screen, even once? I highly doubt it :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

16 minutes ago, They Sick said:

The Backlight of Love - 2015

The male lead Mi Re is also an Uigher.

The reason why it feels awkward is the lack of chemistry. This is why some drama with horrible plot and bad directing can still hit it big just be cause viewers can't get enough of the lead's chemistry. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 5

2 minutes ago, daydreamer77 said:

I've seen a clip of vid before but I wasn't sure if it was photoshop or what. 

Now, I'm even more disappointed :D.  I mean, really, I wasn't expecting their scene to be like this or the fan art floating around the web :D, but a kiss on bare shoulder and then he blanket would suffice...but then again, might not :joy:

Will we be ever satisfied if we see them passionately kissing or more on screen, even once? I highly doubt it :joy:

Hahahaha, I highly doubt they would agree to collaborate again as lovers in a series or movie.  

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

3 hours ago, They Sick said:

And that’s why he changed his shameless tactic. Or else FJ wouldn’t understand 

HAHAHA! He ended up with the direct shameless tactic. In your face shameless type. :naughty:

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

1 hour ago, Yori Ten said:

I think this scene could fit into the scene where Cang Di gave FJ the aphrodisiac and she started seducing XZ/DH. Ladies, start your engines and let your imagination go into double drive!! :naughty:

Haha, don't remind me :expressionless:..:joy:.  I wonder if they filmed that scene at all or totally skipped that. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

3 hours ago, vivi0303 said:

I was just so annoyed with JH and bored by her geisha like tea making qualities/showing off, I subconsciously just block her scenes out:joy:  After DH and FJ had their talk afterwards did I realize I missed something, whoops.

DH said she wasn't paying attention to what he said. He meant the tea, not the steps in tea making. She assumed it was the tea making steps. But he really meant the part when he talked about the tea how it is bland at first and then becomes sweeter as you taste it. 

• Like 5

Just now, daydreamer77 said:

Haha, don't remind me :expressionless:..:joy:.  I wonder if they filmed that scene at all or totally skipped that. 

Well, even the radio show skipped this part. Anyway, DH/XZ said she missed an important part of the process. He said don't know what book she read, but it was missing pages. Then he mentioned he needed to go switch the bodies back. I think he got blippin turned on. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

11 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Is this from the cut ancient war scene? Or another movie?

That's SXR. The user wanted to know how DH looks like during the ancient war-times so she used SXR's picture and colored his hair white :sweat_smile:

@LaxClyne
Very likely I supposed? The reason many fans demanded for ELOD is because of DongFeng's BE in TMOPB. If they change the leads, the satisfying feeling of a HE might be heavily discounted. 

@MayanEcho
Agree with what you've mentioned plus the possibility of putting a stop to irrational fans' harassment. As much as I dislike the character and the actress, some netizens deserve punishment and/or jail-time for those nasty stuffs they post or sent to others. 

@jimmylyne
When I watched the sweet cave scenes, the only thing appeared on my mind is "wouldn't it be painful to be lying down with those wounds? Or does FJ's lap exudes healing power?" :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

Just now, Applemintz said:

That's SXR. The user wanted to know how DH looks like during the ancient war-times so she used SXR's picture and colored his hair white :sweat_smile:

@LaxClyne
Very likely I supposed? The reason many fans demanded for ELOD is because of DongFeng's BE in TMOPB. If they change the leads, the satisfying feeling of a HE might be heavily discounted. 

@MayanEcho
Agree with what you've mentioned plus the possibility of putting a stop to irrational fans' harassment. As much as I dislike the character and the actress, some netizens deserve punishment and/or jail-time for those nasty stuffs they post or sent to others. 

@jimmylyne
When I watched the sweet cave scenes, the only thing appeared on my mind is "wouldn't it be painful to be lying down with those wounds? Or does FJ's lap exudes healing power?" :lol:

@Applemintz  No her lap makes him feel invincible :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

1 minute ago, Ninky said:

Well, even the radio show skipped this part. Anyway, DH/XZ said she missed an important part of the process. He said don't know what book she read, but it was missing pages. Then he mentioned he needed to go switch the bodies back. I think he got blippin turned on. 

TQ prolly wrote this scene to quench reader's thirst. To actually do a live adaptation is another story. The innuendos are very strong and ahem, I can't imagine seeing a totally blippin turned on DH on screen. Emmm...

• LOL 10