[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

^

and also

^

^

hahaha

those pics are amazing

fengjiu is looking so cute and adorable

and donghua... gosh i adore the purple sash with that white outfit

looking really dashing

i recognize the rest as zhe yan, su moye (moshao), ali and also bai gungun (the seriously adorable bai gungun)

and also

yan chiwu, chengyu, bai zhen, siming, lian song and lastly must be jiheng (she looks older than i expected jiheng should be) but jiheng is much much older than fengjiu rite? also what is that she is holding? saha fruit?

so we are still miss zhong lin, zie guchou, prince meng, zhihe, and other minor characters which may be or not be in the drama version

it doesnt matter, all is good, i just like seeing and matching characters name to their faces now, it makes all more real

hahaha

@Lena Lu

welcome aboard and get ready to get seriously infected with the dongfeng bug

1 hour ago, redfoxprincess said:

Welcome on ‘board’! ;) Please pm me your email address.

ehem thanks for the welcome :P

i will also pm you my email address too

since obviously i am interested as well

hahaha

• LOL 1

I hope they can give us the trailer this January 25, the anniversary of Reba and Vengo reprising their role official announcement. 

I can't believed its been almost a year, it was just yesterday when i was jumping to joy when they officially announced them. ♥

• Like 4

@redfoxprincess

Yes she is a girl, her name is Amy (Dont know her chinese name :sweatingbullets:) this is her weibo

https://m.weibo.cn/u/3191732503

Maybe she also from Jaywalk? She also play as child Liu RuGe in The Flame's daughter 

And Bai Gun Gun's weibo 

https://m.weibo.cn/u/1863650283

@chubby^green^

I think its yams, Ji heng never held saha fruit because its not picked yet, thats why feng jiu decided to stole it before the picking time

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

@chubby^green^

I think its yams, Ji heng never held saha fruit because its not picked yet, thats why feng jiu decided to stole it before the picking time

ah roasted yam for the baby fox

totally forgot that the saha fruit was picked by fengjiu after the competition

got excited seeing all the pics

i am getting all mixed up

hahaha

• LOL 1

22 hours ago, redfoxprincess said:

Interesting!!! :D But even if they reuse the crown prince affair, are you suggesting they might do away with Yuan Zhen (or Dong Hua might replace Yuan Zhen like he replaced Xize?). And do you think they’ll literally have an affair or just pretend? Leaked pics appear to show Feng Jiu kissing the Crown Prince... maybe it’s pretend? But i also feel like they need to have some sort of passionate romantic connection (but something also tears them apart) in order to make Dong Hua’s role as Crown Prince worth the addition to this drama.

Hmm, I forgot about Yuan Zhen being the actual crown prince in the mortal life. Maybe Dong Hua plays not the crown prince, but just a regular prince? I think it’ll mirror Fengjiu’s feelings about “Xize,” she’ll be attracted to him but not know why. Because she thinks the emperor is DongHua, she probably will resist her feelings meanwhile DongHua as the mortal prince will probably chase her. I worry about this mortal arc messing up the delicate continuity of this world. 

@chubby^green^

thanks! I was already obsessed even before this was announced, but I finally found people to share my excitement with!! 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Lena Lu said:

@chubby^green^

thanks! I was already obsessed even before this was announced, but I finally found people to share my excitement with!! 

same here

i am new at this whole chinese drama

i used to watch taiwanese drama during the crazy idol drama period

then it ended and i stop watching 

only viewing once every blue moon based on my fav actress namely one only 

then i saw dilraba, i forgot what started my interest in her

but i was curious and it was during holiday 

so i thought why not

hooked, lined and definitely sinker

i even just watched three lives three world 10 miles peach blossom just two weeks ago honestly speaking

i got to know about dongfeng first before i know about eternal love

a fan of those two first before anything else

hahaha

now i am just happy that i find them just in time

not too early that i would crazily waiting for the confirmation of the casting, filming period, the angst of maybe vengo and dilraba wont be reprising their roles and so on

but also quite missing the period of watching leaked fancams and making assumptions, and building the excitement over time

but at least i am in time

to spazz with the others here while waiting for the drama to be aired though

what a great time i am being now

hahaha

23 hours ago, aryamine said:

ZheYan though hopefully in motion and acting he'll make us forget anyone else was ZheYan.

saying my sentiment

ken chang was amazing as zheyan, so i kinda curious about the new zhe yan

same with the new chengyu, the pic still doesnt convinced me and i am still missing the old chengyu

but as always, it's better to let go, what's done is done, empty your heart and mind and accept the new one with an open thoughts

hahaha

at least i will try hehehe

6 hours ago, juniperbjuice said:

Does anyone know where we will be able to watch it once it comes out? Bc I watched Eternal Love on Netflix but The Pillow Book probs won't be able to get on Netflix right away

This is yet to be announced since last time Eternal Love was acquired by Dramafever and they sold it to netflix. So im pretty sure viki will acquire this as the hype is still there. Netflix will probably too.

• Thanks 2

Am I the only one thinking that they will probably follow the book and the crown prince is not Dong hua ? Just his face is similar to Dong hua, maybe to keep some mystery/twist for later ? 

Zhe yan and Bai zhen

wNIvJSd.jpg

DongFeng Family :heart:

nCGp5c5.jpg

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Am I the only one thinking that they will probably follow the book and the crown prince is not Dong hua ? Just his face is similar to Dong hua, maybe to keep some mystery/twist for later ? 

Wah. That seems very likely. Hopefully this is Vengo's time to shine. He needs that multiple role to explore his acting capabilities. Im still crushing on the little Bai Gungun but In my defence hes older than i am just looks smaller. Why do i feel like there may be fanfics about a grown Bai Gungun already. Seriously the white hair makes him too cute. Um are we going to see a baby Gungun or Young DongHua?

On 1/2/2019 at 5:15 AM, Lena Lu said:

My only hope for FengJiu and DongHua is that they keep the same voice actors. It’d be awful to have to associate another voice with recurring characters. I think that their voice actors suited them really well too. 

I hope so, too! I really like the voice actors for DH and BF in Eternal Love. The voice adds a different appeal to the character so i really hope that we get to hear the original voices once more. 

• Like 1