[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

53 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

@LovelyLady Zhong Lin is the kinder version of DH when it comes to speaking. Ahahaha. And he doesn't get mad.

He learned from the master. He can get mad too( in the novel, when he was explaining Dijun's actions to Fengjiu and Co). I can already imagine Gun Gun with his sharp tongue. I think he's gonna be the only one who can match DongHua.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

27 minutes ago, anzu_brief said:

He was quite mad at FJ after DH and she spoke just before he went off to fight ML, wasnt he?

I meant he doesn't really raise his voice. He's still respectful even when he's undoubtedly angry for his master.

• Like 5

59 minutes ago, anzu_brief said:

He was quite mad at FJ after DH and she spoke just before he went off to fight ML, wasnt he?

He was sad and a bit mad at her that why he couldn't refrain himself for telling her despite Donghua's wish. Mostly because he thought she was coming to blame Donghua about Ye Qingti and the latter didn't respect his promise too.But he tried not to lose his calm. He was icy cold when telling her the fact.

• Like 4

As I am bored out of my mind and trying to make some sweets while re-watching ELoD; I realized that our little fox FJ is the one that actually took advantage of DH first. He was just paying back in kind, plus interest.:naughty: I mean, she did kiss him first as a little fox, then wrapped her leg on him as a handkerchief, unashamedly. Hugging him in her sleep when she was sick. :sweatingbullets: She started it so she should take responsibility and think of his reputation:joy:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 4
  • LOL 7

49 minutes ago, vivi0303 said:

As I am bored out of my mind and trying to make some sweets while re-watching ELoD; I realized that our little fox FJ is the one that actually took advantage of DH first. He was just paying back in kind, plus interest.:naughty: I mean, she did kiss him first as a little fox, then wrapped her leg on him as a handkerchief, unashamedly.:sweatingbullets: She started it so she should take responsibility and think of his reputation:joy:

DH wasn't objecting at all, he was a willing participant :tounge_xd:Reputation...what's that? Ahahahah!

Oh, our baby fox was so focused paying back his favours, and loving him eventually. Young as she was though, she didn't trample or hurt deliberately others who feel the same as she did to DH. She backed off on her own when she saw there's no point anymore. She, and Jielu, are very level-headed on men.

Oh, it can get boring while in semi-lockdown. So ebooks, Spotify, animé and ELOD series, food, and sleep help while away the time. My mini-mes are browsing YouTube for art tips and they're either drawing or singing their lungs out for Hamilton, Anastasia, or Les Mis songs.

• Like 6
  • Love 2

11 minutes ago, LovelyLady said:
Donghua, if he had chosen the demon side :joy:

Good thing he didn't go to the dark "purple lipstick" side.:joy:

@MayanEcho  Jielu is one of my favorite female supporting characters. So refreshing to see someone so level headed in a sea of DHDJ crazy fangirls.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

27 minutes ago, vivi0303 said:

Good thing he didn't go to the dark "purple lipstick" side.:joy:

@MayanEcho  Jielu is one of my favorite female supporting characters. So refreshing to see someone so level headed in a sea of DHDJ crazy fangirls.

She sees through things (看得很通透). Also knows when to give up.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, vivi0303 said:

L

Hahahahahaha the person on twitter posting this added the caption

No worries. Even if you didn't run away back then, he wouldn't have married you for real. Keep dreaming.

That’s exactly what I was thinking! 

• LOL 4

On 3/16/2020 at 11:43 AM, SC2019 said:

@angelangie PETITION FOR Tencent to release the uncut version of Eternal Love of Dream

We have put up a petition for the producers to release the raw cut (thanks to @katfindlay who has spearheaded this initiative). Could you please put this up as a recommended post?

Our dear soompi forum members (lurkers or active readers), now is the time to put your social network to good use. Please use your social media links to blast this petition so we can reach as many people as possible. The petition is in both English and Chinese - so do connect with the Chinese fans as well!

Click on this link for the petition: https://www.change.org/p/tencent-video-tencent-to-release-the-uncut-version-of-eternal-love-of-dream

Edited: Now is the right time to quickly sign this petition and ensure it has a snowball effect as the show is coming to an end this week on the normal channel.

I put it up on Facebook on all the ELOD groups and pages that I know, whether or not I understood the language used in those pages. :joy: And in the comments section on every ELOD posts that I saw on IG. After all doing all that I took a break for 3 days and here I am again. 

• Like 5
  • Love 5

17 minutes ago, Ninky said:

东方不败 (Dong Fang Bu Bai) hahahaha. 

Kindly enlighten me on what I read about this character in wiki. :) Are these really common in Chinese lores:

Spoiler

1. Castrations to excel in something? 

2. Needles. Always needles used as weapon.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Kindly enlighten me on what I read about this character in wiki. :) Are these really common in Chinese lores:

Hide contents

1. Castrations to excel in something? 

2. Needles. Always needles used as weapon.

Hahha that character was from

Louis Cha’s book. 笑傲江湖 (Smiling, Proud Wanderer). There is maiming as well

in this particular book. Well wu xia books uses many common themes. Those are some of them.

• Insightful 2

20 minutes ago, Ninky said:

So much backlash against Ji Heng actress for defending the role. They think she is blaming DH the character for abandoning her. Lol. Weibo is on fire.

Really?

I pity her, but at the same time, I think she's foolish defending her role, or rather, the way JH was portrayed in ELOD. Viewers can see how much her exposure was, neither are they foolish to accept as is what was shown. She might be one of the bosses, but concessions for her earned backlashes and personal attacks.

Did she defend herself, her role, as if she's putting the blame on DH??? :blink: But it's DH and FJ story, while JH is somebody asked to be cared for by a dying father to DH, and the arranged marriage bride to forge better alliance between gods and demons. Tsk, I don't suppose she understood her role, and she still wants herself to be the focal point of this story even if that role isn't hers anymore?

One more thing, she's in showbiz for a while now, shouldn't she have kept quiet over this, rather than respond?

Many read the story, and if she had stopped at her being the clan princess again before finale episode, I feel there won't be too much backlash. But nah, she had a long scene at the finale , I counted total of 3 BGM used for her and XY reunion, which wasn't at all important or that much time if they have to squeeze it in.

• Like 2