[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

2 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

@rapo65 Yay, you're now in Aranya's dream!

Shen Ye and Aranya may have this sad story, but this arc is also where DH does his version of Elsa. :P

Elsa hehe :D. Without their sad ending though, DH and BFJ will never meet.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

@bertrande Drive safely lady!!!

I have almost forgotten how steamy TMOPB is. Mark Chao is god level when it comes to open mouth kisses. 

Did he really brushed his teeth and also asked YM to do the same before they shoot kiss scene?

So far I've seen his movie the one he did with Anggela Baby and TMOPB drama..he seem to be a good kisser.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Did he really brushed his teeth and also asked YM to do the same before they shoot kiss scene?

I recall from his interview, he went to brush his teeth and YM scolded him because she didn't have her toothbrush with her...

@ChibiLy yah, had lots of tissues towards the end. I am a sucker for guys who can bawl (remember being extremely moved watching kim so hyun in moon embracing the sun). hahaha

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, bertrande said:

Yes I thought it was nice of DH to thank Su Moye, especially after basically forcing his hand on so many occasions to do things on his behalf. I feel it’s a bit of an injustice to just leave Su Moye out after the dream sequence. It just feels like his story is still incomplete and there could be more (whether or not it’s canon I don’t know - just articulating thoughts from the series alone)

I just finished ep 48/49. I love how the entire storytelling sequence is woven together, how FJ and DH/SMY respectively find out the truth and the flashbacks bringing the story to life. Executed so smoothly, the flow is really good, and it just links and makes sense without wasting precious screen time. The final few eps should have been done to this degree of success!

I teared at Aranya’s death scene - it was so beautiful. Love how she’s reaching for the flowers but not one brushes her hand. A life of true of dashed hopes and unfulfilled dreams. And poor FJ, all these men wanting her to do dangerous things to herself for Aranya and each trying to convince her she will come to no harm. I love how the Cang’he sword comes zooming out and the part where DH catches her in mid air. He reminds me so much of my childhood crush Andy Lau as Yang Guo in that scene. :wub:

Talk about Su Moye

I kind of expected he will show up with The Avengers team since everyone who close to Dongfeng was there....but sadly he doesn't

Spoiler

Andy Lau Tak Wah was also my first childhood crush when I was 14 ..10 yrs older than me...back then I kept a lot of his poster in my room at the boarding school.:D and also at home.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

@Yori Ten Hoping that these leaks mean something good is coming up! :wub:

What a waste if the earlier scenes of our brave, young and charismatic young DH never get to meet us! His styling definitely speaks of a determined warrior. So cool!

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

55 minutes ago, Ninky said:

@bertrande Ironically, that story of Yang Guo and Xiao Long Nu, is also a love story between a younger person and a much older person, just in this case, the older person was the girl hehe (actually more like  Ye Hua/Bai Qian). :tounge_wink:.

Speaking of which, Ye Hua is physically 50,000 years old just 18k years older than BFJ. But Ye Hua does have a soul that's as old as Mo Yuan.

gosh Ye Hua is a baby! All these cradle snatchers - not sure why we are in love with them all :joy:

• LOL 3

Just now, bertrande said:

gosh Ye Hua is a baby! All these cradle snatchers - not sure why we are in love with them all :joy:

Caveat is Ye Hua's soul is the same age as Mo Yuan. So the outside body is young but he's old inside :D

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, jimmylyne said:

So far I've seen his movie the one he did with Anggela Baby and TMOPB drama..he seem to be a good kisser.

I thought Wallace Chung is a great passionate kisser for Cdrama genre! Just check out The General and I on youtube. He sizzles! 

• Love 1
  • Thanks 2

41 minutes ago, MCrisD2020 said:

Oh my oh my, blood thirsty! Hahaha 

It's the ripple effect of what she did that makes offing her so appealing. 

Spoiler

She purposely got herself poisoned again, expected DH to save her, demanded he divorce FJ and not have any other empress as fulfilment to the promise DH made to her father. Basically, the bimbo's sense of entitlement sped up DH' s time to die, endangered all realms, broke FJ, and BGG had no father for 200years.

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

I thought Wallace Chung is a great passionate kisser for Cdrama genre! Just check out The General and I on youtube. He sizzles! 

agree - in that show, he oozes manliness, apt for the General's role and towards the end, when he misses his wife, the right amount of angst is reflected w/out making him look too soppy. 

• Like 4

Hi girls, does anyone have more fanfict link? Or anything worthwhile related to ELOD, Guangre? 

Currently in semi lockdown and staying away from family, just spent time on ELOD stuff to take off my mind from the loneliness. :kiss_wink:

• Like 6