[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

XY cares that way, ahahaha! He's got something to say to make the friend somewhat feel better. Still LMAO ep32 about Meng and his cricket. He's good with Jielu though. I honestly think she got a teeny crush with XY. XY also gave her and her clan a generous offer later on.

The way a friendship develope between XY and JieLu..I thought they gonna be pairing up together.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Ninky said:

Hide contents

Won't spoil it. just look at XY reaction to Bai Gun Gun once u get to that point...made me laugh hard.

Did he cursed DH ? Or said something terrible? Can wait to see everybody's reaction.

• LOL 1

12 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Silly me:lol: my brain not functioning for the moment..of course all episode combined . it's 7 billions..not 7 millions..

It's Ok. The first time I saw a cdrama view count.... I had to sit there a second and think about how the world population was only 7.8billion people... so how in the world???:sweatingbullets::joy:

• LOL 5

PB 1 page 234  FJ's pov

“How about Yan Chiwu?” she heard Donghua ask.
Xiao Yan was pretty stupid, Fengjiu thought to herself. He was lucky she
didn't bully him. It'd be the world's biggest phenomenon since the creation
of Heaven and Earth if he were to dare harass he
r. Nonetheless, Xiao Yan
was still a lord of the Demon Clan. As friends, she shouldn't humiliate
him. “Xiao Yan? Er, Xiao Yan's pretty nice,” she answered vaguely.

My personal opinion on Xiao Yan.. he's a good friend and adorable too..make me think FJ always treat him like a "little" brother when he was supposedly a big brother.

and the way he walks tho..:lol: it adorably weird.

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

4 hours ago, Ninky said:

The thing is though, Ji Heng knows herself that she isn't the one for Dong Hua. She really needed to find a piece of TOFU and go bang her head into it! Someone on Weibo said this is a girl who claims to love 3 different people in the same story....

Did you just quote Ah Li ? Lol.. until now I didn't guite understand the meaning of it. 

Ah Li “If that’s the case, I’d rather ram my head into tofu and kill myself.”

Agreed with that girl.. she love 3 different people..JH's character was so Unlikeable even when she acted nice..

there's one time I guite feel bad for her...she cried when Minsu died.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

Currently rewatching the mortal arc...i was hurrying these parts when it was shown :D . Getting the feels again for Xiao Jiu and SXR :D

Me too...I love SXR dreamy expression when he look at the moon and saying . EP 12

"She seem like a fairy from heaven"

Before that he says about the beauty in water( Xiaojiu) "She seem like a lady that doesn't belong to mortal realm."

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Did you just quote Ah Li ? Lol.. until now I didn't guite understand the meaning of it. 

Ah Li “If that’s the case, I’d rather ram my head into tofu and kill myself.”

Agreed with that girl.. she love 3 different people..JH's character was so Unlikeable even when she acted nice..

there's one time I guite feel bad for her...she cried when Minsu died.

Tofu is used by A-Li and Meng Shao hahaha.

I would not even call that love. Maybe a weird infatuation. Also DH knew Minsu was a girl, yet she is totally clueless.

The person Minsu liked in the book was her brother, Xu Yang...

• Like 3