Quantcast
angelangie

[Current Mainland WebDrama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

Am I the only one who is disappointed by all the White on DH in the BTS? I hope in the drama, we will see more purple....

Is Vengo done filming the Pillow Book?  Usually they take photos with the crew when they finish filming.

I also heard they will wrap filming by the end of this month.

@linh5000 You're not the only one. I prefer DH with his trade-mark purple robe. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, pawla said:

Is Vengo done filming the Pillow Book?  Usually they take photos with the crew when they finish filming.

I also heard they will wrap filming by the end of this month.

@linh5000 You're not the only one. I prefer DH with his trade-mark purple robe. 

@pawla    Yes they've said that they will be wrapping up November 15th I think. Which means... we are gonna look forward to seeing the trailer for it soon!!!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, maimailove28 said:

@pawla    Yes they've said that they will be wrapping up November 15th I think. Which means... we are gonna look forward to seeing the trailer for it soon!!!

But isn't the show going to air next air in June July something then how come trailer will be out so soon:dizzy:

54 minutes ago, elsanna said:

But isn't the show going to air next air in June July something then how come trailer will be out so soon:dizzy:

Isn't it gonna air in dec 2019 ? Every source I read said the estimate date is dec 2019...

And I also found this on weibo...

https://imageshack.us/i/po1zPP89j

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ

9 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Isn't it gonna air in dec 2019 ? Every source I read said the estimate date is dec 2019...

And I also found this on weibo...

https://imageshack.us/i/po1zPP89j

what!!?' 2020?? nooooo i it cant be.... or could it be?' this is the first time i follow a drama since the begining on the film so  i dont know how long does i take   the postproduction stuff ... i hope  we can get  at least   a trailer soon, or more oficial info .  but i also want more  spoilers :tounge_xd:  i need more of them ,somebody knows fanfics abot them ? besides of wattpad  hahaha 

13 hours ago, elsanna said:

It usually happens in some cdrama. After they wrapped up filming they usually release promotional trailer/teaser.. ☺

I do hope they released one though. 

• Like 1

I  wonder why so secretive. They don't even show us the booting ceremony.  The teaser probably in the next few months. They have to edit first than add the visual effects and all. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kimberly Amor said:

It usually happens in some cdrama. After they wrapped up filming they usually release promotional trailer/teaser.. ☺

I do hope they released one though. 

I really hope they can give us a trailer soon, if we really have to wait until 2020 then it better be a lengthy trailer, at least 30 minutes :P

New fancam

• LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

Excitedly yet miserably...waiting for DongFeng couple to come out...I am counting the days:anguished:

#me too#waiting waiting:relieved:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ipohtown said:

Anyone knows who is the child actor for Bai Gun Gun?

I dont know his name but in the video below there is complete cast for pillow book, they all looks so young, pretty and handsome :wub:

Cute Feng Jiu :kiss_wink:

d18829d3gy1fulqp6k18mj20qo0qowhu_zpseopm

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3