[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

Not sure if any of you have watched these, but someone's cut videos of all DongFeng moments in the drama. So I watch these instead of having to go through every episode and skipping :D

Only sad thing is they haven't made the video for the last part yet ;) But I make do with the ones they already have up.

• Like 5

On 11/16/2018 at 1:32 PM, aureliat said:

Not sure if any of you have watched these, but someone's cut videos of all DongFeng moments in the drama. So I watch these instead of having to go through every episode and skipping :D

Only sad thing is they haven't made the video for the last part yet ;) But I make do with the ones they already have up.

I swear I watch these videos all the time LOL im obsesseD

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote Vid
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, yunhwang88 said:

https://fx.weico.net/share/44815363.html?weibo_id=4307796352945369

DH&FJ have just finished all the scenes today :D Looking forward to seeing the annoucement from The PB official weibo (and Vengo & Reba too) tomorrow. I hope the trailer will be released soon :wub:

That's a good news:lol:.hopefully we got a trailer soon:wub:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, maimailove28 said:

The cutest family photo eveR :heart:

Awwwwww...my heart:heart:..DongFeng with Bai Gungun:love: happy family...Pls just give me this Drama already!!!...

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • Like 1