Quantcast
Jump to content
angelangie

[Current Mainland WebDrama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

Where do you think Ep 48 will end at?   

53 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Let' take a poll just for fun since we are waiting. Where do you think Ep 48 will end at?

    • bing cang ceremony
      11
    • DH and FJ leaving Fanyin Valley
      27
    • Aranya's battle with the owl clan
      4
    • DH and SMY peering into the Miaolu glass
      8
    • Aranya in prison and talking to the mother
      5

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/27/2020 at 03:30 PM

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, karinos said:

@eryhybrid1) From the way I interpreted it when reading, Su Moye's love isn't anything romantic. It's more fatherly or brotherly. Like, I want to take care of this person and see FJ/Aranya thrive but I don't see them her as a woman. 

 

2)As for level of power, in TMPB, the Fengjiu in that version had ascended to Queen at then finale episode, but I've forgotten what her status is in Pillow Book. I know that the part where she makes a scabbard/sheath for BQ's sword has to do something with ascension, but I've forgotten. The only thing I remember at that part is when DH reveals himself as her husband...because priorities:joy: Maybe someone can answer that question here? But I do think, FJ's status in Pillow Book at this point is Queen of Qing Qui. Someone correct me if I'm wrong though...

her status was queen during Bai Qian's wedding but there was no mention of her accession to immortal status or her power level except for she only have about 30000 years of cultivation I believe

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, karinos said:

@eryhybrid1) From the way I interpreted it when reading, Su Moye's love isn't anything romantic. It's more fatherly or brotherly. Like, I want to take care of this person and see FJ/Aranya thrive but I don't see them her as a woman. 

 

2)As for level of power, in TMPB, the Fengjiu in that version had ascended to Queen at then finale episode, but I've forgotten what her status is in Pillow Book. I know that the part where she makes a scabbard/sheath for BQ's sword has to do something with ascension, but I've forgotten. The only thing I remember at that part is when DH reveals himself as her husband...because priorities:joy: Maybe someone can answer that question here? But I do think, FJ's status in Pillow Book at this point is Queen of Qing Qui. Someone correct me if I'm wrong though...

 

Yeah, I think the book said the SM had great affection for Aranya but never said he was in love with her. 

 

As for, FJ's status, she was already the queen of QingQiu when the events in the Pillow Book happened. In spite of her being queen, FJ is still guided, admonished and punished by Bai Qian. The sword case making ceremony (Bingcang ceremony) for her Hexu sword was a formality in which she will encase her Hexu sword and store it for the coming generations to use. 

 

I think FJ is around 30,000++ years old when these events in the PB happened so in terms of power, she is quite inferior to BaiQian who was 140,000++ when she married Ye Hua. In the book they refer to the years as the same level as the fairy energy of the being. Although, YH had more cultivation in him because his father (his real father whom he shares with Mo Yuan) left some of his energy or cultivation with YH to sustain him when he was a lotus flower. YH also absorbed some of the beasts guarding the divine grass' power when he killed them which is why he recovered the use of his arm pretty quickly. At the same time, YH is supposedly MY's twin which makes him just as old and powerful as MY.  This makes him more powerful than Bai Qian despite the big difference in age. Also, YH and MY are from the dragon family which means they are naturally powerful. FJ is from the Fox clan and although still powerful, not as much as the Dragon and Phoenix. 

 

I hope you guys understood my explanation even though I could never really ascertain FJ's true power since they never really proclaimed it in the book or I've forgotten what I've read. They just say she's young to be the queen. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, elsanna said:

He is playing chen ye too:sweatingbullets:

 

Yes.. thats what i heard..i think it's a good thing bc Dilraba portray Aranya as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/9/2018 at 4:25 AM, elsanna said:

Bai gun gun is a really caring and smart boy when fengjiu started feeding him false information he caught it very well...

 

Bai gun gun might transform into a fox but ah li was given birth when BQ was human. So I don't think he can transform

BQ was never human. ^_^ She didn’t reincarnate into mortal form. She only had her immortal powers and memories suppressed and her facial appearance slightly altered. She was still immortal, but the immortals thought she was human because her powers were suppressed and she was dumped in the mortal realm. So... if it’s all in the genes, maybe Ah Li can transform too! :D

 

On 9/9/2018 at 10:45 AM, eryhybrid said:

 

Hello, new to this site! Hope I'm responding correctly!
 

This part was probably my favorite part of all time in this novel! It was so heartbreaking, and so mature of FJ.

 

I've read PB twice, but maybe I'm just not comprehending some parts right. Please help me clarify!

1) Technically since SM loved Aranya, doesn't it meant that he loves FJ's shadow? xD I don't remember his reaction of when he found out...

2) What level of power does FJ have exactly? I remember reading something about her trials, but did she actually go through ascension trials?? I think I read too fast and skipped over some plot points. :(

Can't wait for this drama to come out, can't believe have to wait at least half a year to a year. I keep rewatching DHFJ scenes in TMPB to pull me over!

1. Yes, SMY was in love with Aranya, but never expressed it because she was so young (FJ says Aranya is basically still a child like herself, so maybe around 16). After SMY finds out that DH had also entered Aranya’s Dream to find FJ, SMY drinks wine by himself and reminises on his love for Aranya. FJ also later figures out that his “playboy” facade hides his pain of losing Aranya. When FJ was drugged with an aphrodisiac, SMY doesn’t touch her even though she is in Aranya’s body, but he does recall the feeling of the real Aranya’s voice, breath, etc in a sensual way. After SMY and DH look at Aranya’s life through the Miao Hua Mirror, SMY is completely distraught, feels extemely uneasy over having loved FJ’s shadow, and does not know how to react. When DH consults the Immortal Guarding the Stone of Destiny, SMY feels shame and regret for his part in destroying Chen Ye and Aranya’s fate, and also expresses how he once thought he and Aranya were fateless, but looking at DH & FJ and how cruel fate has been to them, he now realises what true fatelessness looks like.

 

2. FJ never went through any ascensions. When Zhong Lin reveals everything about DH to FJ at the end of the book, he also tells FJ that DH chose NOT to sleep for 10,000 years (but rather chose to risk his life) because DH was worried that if he slept for 10,000 years, FJ might have experienced her first ascension trial and not survived, which means he would wake up but never see her again, and he didn’t want that. Because FJ is of godly descent (9 Tail White Fox Gods tribe), she would be like BQ and would need to go through 2 ascension trials: to high immortal, then to high god.

At 30,000 years old, FJ is already the Queen of Qing Qiu at the beginning of the book, but later had her Bing Cang Sword Ceremony, which is sort of like a belated Coronation to make it official. 30,000 years also means her cultivation is still very low, which is why DH has to heal and care for her time and time again. As @ElleSor said above, even though Ye Hua is only 50,000 and his cultivation is also low, there are other factors that make his “spirit essence” stronger or more powerful.

As for how “powerful” FJ is, we only get it from Dong Hua’s POV. When he watches her fighting Miao Luo for the first time (in Fanyin Valley), he remarks on her great swordsmanship, knowing that she was taught to fight by his peer, the Fox King himself. For this reason, her martial arts and weaponry knowledge is considered impressive, like how she greatly impressed DH by altering Liang Song’s dagger design for Cheng Yu (but Ji Heng took the credit). DH had full confidence FJ could beat the other competitors at the Saha Fruit Competition because her sword skills were good, but she needed him to train up her balance and confidence. Her stamina and endurance is also remarkable, and she says to SMY that everything she has been through has made her very tough, and he was amazed that she could withstand that brutal torture cage for a whole week. However, she was no match for the serpents when she tried to steal the Saha Fruit. So she is probably the best at fighting amongst her peers, but not anything like her elders who have all ascended. Zhong Lin praises FJ’s fighting and cooking skills when speaking to DH’s foster sister (what’s her name again? Lol so insignificant). When Nie Chuyin crashed the Bing Cang Ceremony, he tried to humilate FJ because she couldn’t even defend one strike from him (cue in the husband, DH!) (Edit: FJ actually blocked 10 strikes but couldn’t defeat Nie Chuyin. Thanks, @jimmylyne, for the correction!). And earlier, when she as a baby fox “saved” DH inside the Wicked Lotus Sphere, she was only able to fight against all the demonic spirits because she had traded her fox fur for Nie Chuyin’s powers.

Her greatest expertise is her cooking skills, which is known throughout the realms, as is her incomparable beauty (apparently ranked 2nd to BQ, but DH would disagree! DH tells “Aranya”, who is actually FJ, that FJ is a beautiful child who will grow up to be even more beautiful). She also has a lot of random handy knowledge, such as brewing a good pot of tea and making healing balm from flowers/herbs (she heals DH’s cracked hands this way, and DH steals her recipe and uses it back on her bruises unknowingly hehe!).

At around 16 (in human years), FJ hasn’t even finished school and was a below average student (she’s street-smart but not book-smart). Gray Wolf DiDi took notes for her while she spent 400 years in DH’s Palace as a maid and baby fox, then she was away from school again basically throughout the entire book. She’s a terrible student haha! So her magical powers and academic knowledge as an immortal are not considered good. When she tried to put a simple sleep spell on DH, she only managed to make DH’s pot plant fall asleep. She also fails Buddhism class and gets teased by Ah Li.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Zelnk said:

 

Thanks! I think I got mine from there as well. That site has a lot of interesting novels.

 

I do wish that there would be an official translated version of the PB 1 and 2. I bought My TMOPB (To the Sky Kingdom) from Amazon and I found it a bit disjointed (my opinion only!), I dunno if this is because of it being translated or because it was the writing style which would often lose me due to the flashbacks. But I did muddle through it eventually with the help of the drama. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ElleSor said:

 

Thanks! I think I got mine from there as well. That site has a lot of interesting novels.

 

I do wish that there would be an official translated version of the PB 1 and 2. I bought My TMOPB (To the Sky Kingdom) from Amazon and I found it a bit disjointed (my opinion only!), I dunno if this is because of it being translated or because it was the writing style which would often lose me due to the flashbacks. But I did muddle through it eventually with the help of the drama. 

It’s the writing style of Tang Qi. People either love it or hate it. It’s like the director Chris Nolan... flashbacks, parallel timelines, numerous characters, complex plot, etc. To The Sky Kingdom is the better translation already as it was officially commissioned. I know exactly what you mean though. After reading it, i spent weeks searching for answers and also tried to read bits of the novel in Chinese to try and resolve all my confusion. And i think The Pillow Book fan translators - all 3 of them - did a magnificent job, given the complexity and length of the book! Even if The Pillow Book was officially translated, i think it’ll still be complex and a bit confusing. When i finished reading it, i also had a lot of questions and it wasn’t a translation issue. I wrote an earlier post that was essay-long where I noted the number of inconsistencies and plot devices Tang Qi seems to have forgotten about. But nevetheless, she’s an amazing thinker and writer - i just think sometimes she gets too many ideas and forgets to revisit them, and the sporadic releases of parts of a novel means she can’t go back and amend things. She doesn’t finish a book, proof-read it, then release the whole thing. She releases chapters and segments at a time.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/8/2018 at 10:46 PM, elsanna said:

P.S. wrote this post as thread is moving really slowly. Do share your fav one liners.

My favourite isn’t a spoken line. Below are my all-time favourite few lines from the book. This moment is so beautiful, emotional, tangible and the language reads like poetry, especially that last sentence - gives me goosebumps: :wub:

 

He planted a kiss on her bare shoulder, straying down along her neckline. She could feel him close to her, bringing with him a white sandalwood breath.
Although the room was pitch black, his hands were deliberately sliding toward her. He untied her robe, slipped into her undergarment, then with the unique warmth after a bath, stroked her sensitive skin.
His fingertips were soothing and elegant. It felt as though he was writing a word, painting a picture, or playing a song.

  • Like 5
  • Naughty 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, redfoxprincess said:

BQ was never human. ^_^ She didn’t reincarnate into mortal form. She only had her immortal powers and memories suppressed and her facial appearance slightly altered. She was still immortal, but the immortals thought she was human because her powers were suppressed and she was dumped in the mortal realm. So... if it’s all in the genes, maybe Ah Li can transform too! :D

 

1. Yes, SMY was in love with Aranya, but never expressed it because she was so young (FJ says Aranya is basically still a child like herself, so maybe around 16). After SMY finds out that DH had also entered Aranya’s Dream to find FJ, SMY drinks wine by himself and reminises on his love for Aranya. FJ also later figures out that his “playboy” facade hides his pain of losing Aranya. When FJ was drugged with an aphrodisiac, SMY doesn’t touch her even though she is in Aranya’s body, but he does recall the feeling of the real Aranya’s voice, breath, etc in a sensual way. After SMY and DH look at Aranya’s life through the Miao Hua Mirror, SMY is completely distraught, feels extemely uneasy over having loved FJ’s shadow, and does not know how to react. When DH consults the Immortal Guarding the Stone of Destiny, SMY feels shame and regret for his part in destroying Chen Ye and Aranya’s fate, and also expresses how he once thought he and Aranya were fateless, but looking at DH & FJ and how cruel fate has been to them, he now realises what true fatelessness looks like.

 

2. FJ never went through any ascensions. When Zhong Lin reveals everything about DH to FJ at the end of the book, he also tells FJ that DH chose NOT to sleep for 10,000 years (but rather chose to risk his life) because DH was worried that if he slept for 10,000 years, FJ might have experienced her first ascension trial and not survived, which means he would wake up but never see her again, and he didn’t want that. Because FJ is of godly descent (9 Tail White Fox Gods tribe), she would be like BQ and would need to go through 2 ascension trials: to high immortal, then to high god.

At 30,000 years old, FJ is already the Queen of Qing Qiu at the beginning of the book, but later had her Bing Cang Sword Ceremony, which is sort of like a belated Coronation to make it official. 30,000 years also means her cultivation is still very low, which is why DH has to heal and care for her time and time again. As @ElleSor said above, even though Ye Hua is only 50,000 and his cultivation is also low, there are other factors that make his “spirit essence” stronger or more powerful.

As for how “powerful” FJ is, we only get it from Dong Hua’s POV. When he watches her fighting Miao Luo for the first time (in Fanyin Valley), he remarks on her great swordsmanship, knowing that she was taught to fight by his peer, the Fox King himself. For this reason, her martial arts and weaponry knowledge is considered impressive, like how she greatly impressed DH by altering Liang Song’s dagger design for Cheng Yu (but Ji Heng took the credit). DH had full confidence FJ could beat the other competitors at the Saha Fruit Competition because her sword skills were good, but she needed him to train up her balance and confidence. Her stamina and endurance is also remarkable, and she says to SMY that everything she has been through has made her very tough, and he was amazed that she could withstand that brutal torture cage for a whole week. However, she was no match for the serpents when she tried to steal the Saha Fruit. So she is probably the best at fighting amongst her peers, but not anything like her elders who have all ascended. Zhong Lin praises FJ’s fighting and cooking skills when speaking to DH’s foster sister (what’s her name again? Lol so insignificant). When Nie Chuyin crashed the Bing Cang Ceremony, he tried to humilate FJ because she couldn’t even defend one strike from him (cue in the husband, DH!). And earlier, when she as a baby fox “saved” DH inside the Wicked Lotus Sphere, she was only able to fight against all the demonic spirts because she had traded her fox fur for Nie Chuyin’s powers.

Her greatest expertise is her cooking skills, which is known throughout the realms, as is her incomparable beauty (apparently ranked 2nd to BQ, but DH would disagree! DH tells “Aranya”, who is actually FJ, that FJ is a beautiful child who will grow up to be even more beautiful). She also has a lot of random handy knowledge, such as brewing a good pot of tea and making healing balm from flowers/herbs (she heals DH’s cracked hands this way, and DH steals her recipe and uses it back on her bruises unknowingly hehe!).

At around 16 (in human years), FJ hasn’t even finished school and was a below average student (she’s street-smart but not book-smart). Gray Wolf DiDi took notes for her while she spent 400 years in DH’s Palace as a maid and baby fox, then she was away from school again basically throughout the entire book. She’s a terrible student haha! So her magical powers and academic knowledge as an immortal are not considered good. When she tried to put a simple sleep spell on DH, she only managed to make DH’s pot plant fall asleep. She also fails Buddhism class and gets teased by Ah Li.

LOVE your factful comments.

FJ actually managed to block tenth strike from Nie Chuyin before she was defeated..DH was guite impressed by her performance.

 

DH: I know you'd lose, Don't feel as though you've embarrassed me. How many moves did you block?

FJ: Ten

DH: That's not bad.

 

And just to added the list about FJ achievement .Her mother and her grandmother really worried about FJ's ability because she's still so young...then...(defeat forgone conclusion)

 FJ defeat Maze Formation created by his grandfather and she did it blindfolded.

 

She's terrible student..but she's amazingly well in "History" subject especially about DH Dijun.:joy:

 

My favourite lines/interactions (DH/FJ)for today..

 

FJ: Luckily, when I was a servant in your palace, you didn't have a chance to recognize me. Had you know me then, you'd tell me the same thing you said to Jiheng today. Truthfully  what you said was a bit cold.

DH murmured(too bad FJ didn't hear it): If I had know you then , my son would be old enough to go out for errands by now.:heart:.

  • Like 5
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

LOVE your factful comments.

FJ actually managed to block tenth strike from Nie Chuyin before she was defeated..DH was guite impressed by her performance.

 

DH: I know you'd lose, Don't feel as though you've embarrassed me. How many moves did you block?

FJ: Ten

DH: That's not bad.

 

And just to added the list about FJ achievement .Her mother and her grandmother really worried about FJ's ability because she's still so young...then...(defeat forgone conclusion)

 FJ defeat Maze Formation created by his grandfather and she did it blindfolded.

 

She's terrible student..but she's amazingly well in "History" subject especially about DH Dijun.:joy:

 

My favourite lines/interactions (DH/FJ)for today..

 

FJ: Luckily, when I was a servant in your palace, you didn't have a chance to recognize me. Had you know me then, you'd tell me the same thing you said to Jiheng today. Truthfully  what you said was a bit cold.

DH murmured(too bad FJ didn't hear it): If I had know you then , my son would be old enough to go out for errands by now.:heart:.

Thankyou so much for the correction! :) Oh, you have made my day! I LOOOVE that line from DH! He basically fell in love with her at first sight (sort of, in a DH way) and believes that he would have instantly fallen in love with her if he had seen such a beautiful “maid” in his Palace, and his mind went straight to having children:D:wub: I REALLY hope they include all these precious lines and moments in the drama!!!

 

My favourite DH/FJ interaction for today:

 

Fengjiu’s eyes twinkled, her sadness instantly left behind to the nine levels of clouds. She tiptoed to Donghua. She knelt before his face and quietly gazed at him for a time. When she decided he was soundly asleep, she closed her eyes and stepped closer, wanting to kiss him. She had wanted to do so for a long time but Donghua had been meditating these past several nights. She could never wait for him and always fell asleep first. Heaven took pity on her tonight and finally granted her this chance. She was overjoyed.
But she was only a fox at this point in time. Thus it was a bit problematic to kiss him on the lips. She hesitated for half a day and finally licked the corner of his lips with one quick stroke. Then she lay down promptly and pretended to fall asleep. Donghua remained still. She waited a few more seconds, nudged him a few times, and licked his cheek twice more. Seeing that he still gave no response, her courage grew and she placed her two front paws on his shoulders. She licked his brow and nose, but was too shy to touch his lips.
How beautiful his lips were, pale and cold at first glance... would they feel just as cold as they looked if she were to lick... no, her action was holier than that, if she were to kiss him. She hesitated momentarily. “This is my first kiss,” she thought. Ceremoniously, she lightly brushed his lips. In that instant, the King who was supposed to be fast asleep suddenly lifted his eyes. Fengjiu's own eyes widened. She had thought this could happen and had prepared herself for it. Only... how bitter it was that her first kiss was also the shortest this world had ever witnessed.

Starlight twinkled like countless gems. Emerald raindrops fell above the clear dome, bubbles bursting here and there making musical sounds like those from a seven-string zither. Donghua's face was covered in her saliva, yet his expression remained unchanged as he steadily gazed at her.
Fengjiu paused and demurely retreated her tongue. Then she raised her paw to wipe clean the saliva on Donghua’s face and acted as if nothing had happened. What a fox she was.

 

And then later...

 

Like cold snow on a foggy night, Donghua massaged Fengjiu's bruised limb and added in his deadpan way, “Didn't the fox elder tell you? Your clan has a very strict regulation. You can't be naughty with others, for once you cozy up to someone, it's very easy to...”

 

And then FJ names her imaginary baby with DH Bai Gungun. She’s so adorable! :wub: And then later...

 

It was quite embarrassing, truth be told. After one whole month of being fooled by Donghua, she finally realized there was going to be no happy seed just because she had kissed him once. After Donghua brought her to Jiuchongtian, she went to see Siming to ask for his advice on prenatal care. Fengjiu still remembered Siming had scoffed then and pointed to the sky to vow: “Your Highness, Donghua got you fooled. If you suddenly have a little Donghua in your stomach just from kissing him, then I’ll have a little Siming in my stomach from not even kissing anyone.”

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, ElleSor said:

 

Obrigado! Eu acho que também tenho o meu. Esse site tem muitos romances interessantes.

 

Eu gostaria que houvesse uma versão traduzida oficial do PB 1 e 2. Eu comprei My TMOPB (Para o Reino do Céu) da Amazon e achei um pouco desconexa (minha opinião apenas!), Eu não sei se isso é porque de ser traduzido ou porque era o estilo de escrita que muitas vezes me perderia devido aos flashbacks. Mas eu passei por isso eventualmente com a ajuda do drama. 

how would you like to have an official version of the book explain?

1)

Someone else explains, too. how they were already married in the book? I read 2 times, I do not understand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, redfoxprincess said:

Thankyou so much for the correction! :) Oh, you have made my day! I LOOOVE that line from DH! He basically fell in love with her at first sight (sort of, in a DH way) and believes that he would have instantly fallen in love with her if he had seen such a beautiful “maid” in his Palace, and his mind went straight to having children:D:wub: I REALLY hope they include all these precious lines and moments in the drama!!!

 

My favourite DH/FJ interaction for today:

 

Fengjiu’s eyes twinkled, her sadness instantly left behind to the nine levels of clouds. She tiptoed to Donghua. She knelt before his face and quietly gazed at him for a time. When she decided he was soundly asleep, she closed her eyes and stepped closer, wanting to kiss him. She had wanted to do so for a long time but Donghua had been meditating these past several nights. She could never wait for him and always fell asleep first. Heaven took pity on her tonight and finally granted her this chance. She was overjoyed.
But she was only a fox at this point in time. Thus it was a bit problematic to kiss him on the lips. She hesitated for half a day and finally licked the corner of his lips with one quick stroke. Then she lay down promptly and pretended to fall asleep. Donghua remained still. She waited a few more seconds, nudged him a few times, and licked his cheek twice more. Seeing that he still gave no response, her courage grew and she placed her two front paws on his shoulders. She licked his brow and nose, but was too shy to touch his lips.
How beautiful his lips were, pale and cold at first glance... would they feel just as cold as they looked if she were to lick... no, her action was holier than that, if she were to kiss him. She hesitated momentarily. “This is my first kiss,” she thought. Ceremoniously, she lightly brushed his lips. In that instant, the King who was supposed to be fast asleep suddenly lifted his eyes. Fengjiu's own eyes widened. She had thought this could happen and had prepared herself for it. Only... how bitter it was that her first kiss was also the shortest this world had ever witnessed.

Starlight twinkled like countless gems. Emerald raindrops fell above the clear dome, bubbles bursting here and there making musical sounds like those from a seven-string zither. Donghua's face was covered in her saliva, yet his expression remained unchanged as he steadily gazed at her.
Fengjiu paused and demurely retreated her tongue. Then she raised her paw to wipe clean the saliva on Donghua’s face and acted as if nothing had happened. What a fox she was.

 

And then later...

 

Like cold snow on a foggy night, Donghua massaged Fengjiu's bruised limb and added in his deadpan way, “Didn't the fox elder tell you? Your clan has a very strict regulation. You can't be naughty with others, for once you cozy up to someone, it's very easy to...”

 

And then FJ names her imaginary baby with DH Bai Gungun. She’s so adorable! :wub: And then later...

 

It was quite embarrassing, truth be told. After one whole month of being fooled by Donghua, she finally realized there was going to be no happy seed just because she had kissed him once. After Donghua brought her to Jiuchongtian, she went to see Siming to ask for his advice on prenatal care. Fengjiu still remembered Siming had scoffed then and pointed to the sky to vow: “Your Highness, Donghua got you fooled. If you suddenly have a little Donghua in your stomach just from kissing him, then I’ll have a little Siming in my stomach from not even kissing anyone.”

Poor little baby fox she was so distressed yet happy.. Tsk..tsk.. DH.. mischievous and meanie !! :joy: but I really love how Siming respond to FJ..hilarious:lol:..her first kiss in human form..she was blindfolded.( accidentally kiss and bite DH's lower lip and leaving a teeth marks hahaha...) and Ah Li said he's not ready for a nephew oooh..adorable Aunt and Nephew:joy::smiley:

Ps: this part was already in your anticipated lists.

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys! Any news of when this will be aired?? I know that it's gonna be airing next year.. but like mid year or end of next year, anyone knows?? This is my most anticipated xianxia so far. Nothing else seems as intriguing to me, maybe because I'm havily biased towards DHxFJ after watching tmopb lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@roxnilla7 no news yet as they have yet to finish filming. They have been filming for 95 days now. And with Reba being sick im sure they postponed some of her scenes. Worst comes to worst this will be (imo) aired more likely 1st qtr (i hope im wrong fingers crossed) 2020 but thats too far so maybe last qtr 2019 will do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Kimberly Amor said:

@roxnilla7 no news yet as they have yet to finish filming. They have been filming for 95 days now. And with Reba being sick im sure they postponed some of her scenes. Worst comes to worst this will be (imo) aired more likely 1st qtr (i hope im wrong fingers crossed) 2020 but thats too far so maybe last qtr 2019 will do. 

What for rear it will broadcast in 2020:o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, elsanna said:

What for rear it will broadcast in 2020:o

I think official chinese news still says that they'll wrap filming mid October and broadcast Q4 2019. But that's just what I've seen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love reading the discussions here, especially from @redfoxprincess. Thanks a lot for sharing!

 

I’ve been watching videos of Vengo filming and I wonder why his hair is black. It reminds me of TMOPB when he descended to the mortal world as a king. From what I remember from PB, he had always maintained his white hair even when he impersonated as Xize in Aranya’s dream. The thing is, I am like FJ who prefer his white hair and I also kinda think he looked ugly when he was a mortal. :D

 

Also, how do you people convert the immortal’s age to a human’s age? I really find this interesting, including their sense of time. I can’t imagine staring at someone and wondering what to do next for half a day’s time. All those instances when the novel speaks of candle and tea time when describing the length of time, I simply shrugged it off. LOL

 

Amongst the one-liners in the novel, DH’s “I have never feared destiny and I certainly don’t need its charity.” is also my favorite. 

 

I have lots of favorite scenes. What comes foremost to my mind now is that scene at the holy Blue Sea when FJ bargained to dance for DH in exchange for seeing the divine Luan birds perform the 'One Hundred Birds Saluting the Phoenix' dance for her.

 

 

“The bright moon and stars illuminated the satiny background, their quiet glow shimmering across the Blue Sea. The divine birds perched quietly on the treetops. Soft music flowed from the harp as the red-robed maiden lithely danced to it. Under the moonlight, her long dark hair seemed to be coated with a layer of light. The sleeves concealing her face slowly moved away, revealing a beautiful face behind them. Her fingers came together to form two hibiscuses. When she raised her hands, her sleeves slid down and showed a pair of ivory arms. Her steps were as soft as ripples on a quiet night, and as exquisite as a blooming flower on the water.
Donghua missed a note. He had always known her to be beautiful, but never the sophisticated type. Her beauty was principally in her elegant and sunny demeanor. At this time, he discovered that her elegant face could actually be said to be dazzling. Whenever she wanted to please him, her gaze would so naturally become alluring. Of course he knew who had made her look this way. Even she might not know herself how enticing her gentle gaze could be.


The chord suddenly came to a halt. Fengjiu raised her head in confusion. Silence momentarily surrounded the terrace. At long last, she saw Dijun open his arms wide and call out to her in a hoarse voice, “Come over here.”


The way Dijun was sitting there beckoning her was simply too irresistible. Despite being a little suspicious, Fengjiu moseyed to him but without forgetting to complain: “Telling me to go, then telling me to come. Why do you always call me? Can't you come to me? And anyway, you're not allowed to squish my face anymore.”


Dijun readily agreed: “I won't.” “Are you sure?”


“I'm sure.”


Dijun really didn't squeeze her cheeks anymore. Instead, he pressed her straight onto the carpet. She let out a cry in surprise. At first, she was still concerned about letting the divine birds perform the 'One Hundred Birds Saluting the Phoenix' dance for her, thus she struggled away from his hold. But her strength wasn't as great as Dijun's after all. Soon, Dijun was furrowing his brow and even using that low deep voice that she loved so much to coax her. Her head was so dizzy with his bewitching ways that she let him do whatever he pleased. She even cooperated with him a little.”

 

 

It is so flirtatious and overly romantic :wub: This is also the scene when DH called himself as FJ’s husband and also made her call him husband. I’m smitten. 

 

I am very much looking forward to watch Reba dance as she is an excellent dancer. I pray she recovers soon. This girl has been accepting projects left and right, I wonder if she still get a decent rest in between. I’ve been her fan since TMOPB. Hers, Vengo and many others in TMOPB. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...