[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

33 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Ok, I will start with the top posts a bit then.

ML : 9 kinds of pastries? Peach blossoms wine? No *Dog Food* but I would also like to attend.

BGG : Jiu Jiu (9 9), You see, I'll pull over the quilt for you after you fell asleep, and I won't fight with you to eat cakes. I feel that I am already very sensible so we don’t need father. After this, we just live alone together, the both of us, isn't that good?

Princess ZH : Attached a screencap of a song title Nine Sister... (???) Caption : This is rightly the background song of my brother

Jielu : Xiao Jiu, teacher is so noble. You will be happy.

MengShao : I heard there is a secret that you and XY knows but I don't?

TBC....

Thks...:kiss_wink: lol...ML

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

7 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Thks...:kiss_wink: lol...ML

Edited to add a few more. The replies from fans are also very hilarious. Will see what I can do in a bit....

Fans are tagging DH left and right, his Weibo might just overload soon .... :sweat_smile:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

14 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Edited to add a few more. The replies from fans are also very hilarious. Will see what I can do in a bit....

Fans are tagging DH left and right, his Weibo might just overload soon .... :sweat_smile:

Ah Dijun... late as usual :sweatingbullets: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

I don't know if anyone has posted these vids from wetv w/subs of Vengo and Reba sharing their thoughts of their characters. I liked the interviews so I wanted to share it with you guys if you haven't seen it yet.:)   Vengo's Interview Reba's Interview

Here's a vid of FJ & Qing Ti's scenes w/subs for all Qing Ti fans. <3

@soosyok

Did you need someone to post this pix for you? If so I will post if here for you.

Spoiler

You asked ?

"Any kind soul, please publish this for me"

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dw1ed8ifxt7q0l7/PicsArt_03-03-11.49.41.jpg?dl=0

k.jpg

• Like 6
  • Love 5

55 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Thanks @Yori Ten! ML is adorably funny! :P

@Em D Yep, no joke. My hair's as long as theirs, but I don't bun it up as it would be heavy and then cause headache.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

@Em D Yep, no joke. My hair's as long as theirs, but I don't bun it up as it would be heavy and then cause headache.

Yeah, I wish I hadn’t done that and high ponytails consistently for 2 years... caused some hair loss and lots of head aches :crazy:

I remember watching an interview clip of Vengo discussing wig-wearing in the drama. I think he said he was concerned about his hairline (possibly receding from the way they’re fixed onto your head?) but that the hair and make up people said it’d be fine :w00t: 

• LOL 1

9 minutes ago, Em D said:

Yeah, I wish I hadn’t done that and high ponytails consistently for 2 years... caused some hair loss and lots of head aches :crazy:

I remember watching an interview clip of Vengo discussing wig-wearing in the drama. I think he said he was concerned about his hairline (possibly receding from the way they’re fixed onto your head?) but that the hair and make up people said it’d be fine :w00t: 

Whenever I see Arianna Grande high ponytail, I can't help but wonder if her signature hairstyle doesn't cause her headaches.

Maybe because Vengo sees his actual hair getting pulled off or something during prep and removal of the wig? 

• Like 1

I'm kinda disappointed that they didn't arrange PB to be broadcasted on more channels. Jaywalk should have tried harder, provided that no promo is possible at the moment. Almost feels like they are depriving them of even bigger success.

• Like 11

Just went back to Weibo to take a look. Reba’s fan base is HUGE. The number of likes to the Weibo meeting is like 10 times Vengo’s! Strangely enough though the number of likes for each mini thread within is about the same for both stars. Conversation is easy banter and very amusing but I think VG’s meeting was a little more spontaneous. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, bertrande said:

Just went back to Weibo to take a look. Reba’s fan base is HUGE. The number of likes to the Weibo meeting is like 10 times Vengo’s! Strangely enough though the number of likes for each mini thread within is about the same for both stars. Conversation is easy banter and very amusing but I think VG’s meeting was a little more spontaneous. :sweatingbullets:

Forward : 1millions  comments: 206,000

Like: 1.75 millions

ELOD Cast members very supportive :love:

• Like 8

4 hours ago, Yori Ten said:

Ok, I will start with the top posts a bit then.

*Updated, Reba's replies in BOLD.

DH : Xiao Bai, when will you bring me to Qing Qiu to watch (meet) the stars (parents)?

DJ, when I finished making (convince) the sword case (the family), we will go back!

*Note, both DH and FJ inserted paraphrases - very cute!

ML : 9 kinds of pastries? Peach blossoms wine? No *Dog Food* but I would also like to attend.

Inserted an image of the two of them with the phrases *If you have anything that you are scared of, please let sister know*

BGG : Jiu Jiu (9 9), You see, I'll pull over the quilt for you after you fell asleep, and I won't fight with you to eat cakes. I feel that I am already very sensible so we don’t need father. After this, we just live alone together, the both of us, isn't that good?

In the immortal realm, all of this, we need to listen to your father.

Princess ZH : Attached a screencap of a song title Nine Sister... (???) Caption : This is rightly the background song of my brother

I feel that you are hurt ..... calm down.

Jielu : Xiao Jiu, teacher is so noble. You will be happy.

Actually, I wanted to tell you. You have a misunderstanding towards him.

MengShao : I heard there is a secret that you and XY knows but I don't?

You will know about it soon, don't get terrified!

CY : Little FJ, Little FJ, the tricks I told you worked well.

I heard that my military advisor's move has already been the butt of jokes!

SMY : I will certainly won't miss it! And I also want 10 sugar foxes!

DJ will reach the battlefield in 3 seconds!

JH : Gone! Gone! The Pimpo fruit is wasted. Need to reduce the price. This business transaction is at a loss.

At that time I didn't get the Pimpo fruit but unexpectedly obtained Aranya's dream. I think I have profitted.

BZ : It's about time to return. The family still needs to arrange the marriage proposal. (blind date)

Hahahahahaha, the matter of this marriage proposal (blind date) is of no use now.

ZL : ZL greets the Empress. With you by the Emperor's side, I will need not to worry in the future.

Actually, I have a nickname. The Demon Lord of Qing Qiu who is a troublemaker!

XY : Do you still have the cakes that I like to eat? You didn't put in ginger powder right!

Because you don't like to eat ginger powder, I have added lots!

LS : Honestly, I am not a gossiper. Bring you guys out (packed some mung bean and green bean cakes), and we can share in detail the experiences of Aranya's dream.

I can see clearly that Your Highness Lian Song is definitely not a gossiper.

ZY : Xiao Jiu, I heard that someone wants to teach you to Act First, Explain Later (he used a chinese idiom for this)

My gosh, the broadcast have not reach there yet?

Ali : Sister Feng Jiu, the last time you asked me to bet on the Empress gamble, are we going to win?

Ali be good, lets take the money to buy some candy to eat.

Updated with Reba's replies. Did my best, enjoy! There are still some but need to scan through deeply....hahaha...my eyes are blurry now.

I love the interactions because everyone is in character. It's like watching a mini special of ELOD. I wished everyone here could enjoy the banters and just have a good time. Since it's all in Chinese, I just hope to spread some cheers to you all here too. :heart:

• Like 7
  • Love 7
  • Thanks 7

1 hour ago, bertrande said:

I have to agree, I think Vengo nailed it with his answers. And his cheesiness is killing me. He definitely got the upper hand in being the King Of Cold Jokes!

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2