[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

@Yori Ten Thanks for the summary! Very much appreciated ^_^ Vengo does seem to be a pretty laid back guy in his interviews. If there was a chance to be a fly on the set while they filmed... gah! That would be so cool. 

And I praaay that they’ll release the uncut version. Don’t they know us fans can’t get enough? Haha. It’d be really nice to see their ad lib. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, pawla said:

I can't help myself making these gifs. They are so funny. Reba is stronger than Vengo :joy:

That episode was so funny xD I think Luhan had a difficult time carrying his person but everyone was impressed Dilraba could carry someone taller and larger than her. She’s reaaally strong! Admirable :D

Vengo, otoh... :sweatingbullets: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

10 hours ago, katfindlay said:

Any idea which scene is this from? 

I think this scene was from Song Xuanren's dream of Feng Jiu getting killed infront of him in a battle. That particular time when Ji Heng (probing for clues about the Lingbi Stone) visited him and made him eat the food she brought, he then fell asleep and this scene was what he dreamed of, he woke up scared while holding onto Ji Heng's hand, mistaking her as Feng Jiu.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, BaiZiHua said:

@zelnk Asked Bravo taiwan!!!! Are there also promotions like these in china? And I replied 

“I don't think so in China because they are having the issue with Covid 19 :tears:. TBH, I think they are only doing the very bare minimum for promo's because of that. Which is so heartbreaking because this drama is amazing and deserves promos. But, I'm happy and grateful it's still doing well thanks to the fans of the book and the drama.:heart:” So basically I’m saying something along the lines with what you're saying.

I wrote that I don’t think so ......... meaning they wont promote in China because Covid 19 and because of backlash. Sorry if there was a misunderstanding in some part of my post.

I think that if they really want to promote this drama, they will find a way.  Tencent is doing a promo on The Untamed Boys in Bangkok right now as a start of their world tour). I am sure that the members of this band are less known than Vengo and Reba. So I think that the ratings are not where Tencent wants.  My 2 cents.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3

13 hours ago, bertrande said:

I was disappointed enough at the wonderful scenes at the beginning that always turned out to be FJ's dreams. So NO, please no more dream sequences - it's a royal cop out!!

The pictures make me anticipate it more than the consummation scene lol!  And it'd better not be a let down like the other one. 

Really like the Harp poster on the bus.  Haven't seen it released yet on the web officially, is it out?

What episode is the consummation scene?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pawla said:

@Em DThe person Reba had to carry was 190 cm. Almost the same size as Vengo, probably heavier. Maybe Reba and Vengo should do a competition to carry each other. See who will win :joy:

You already know who’d win :rolleyes: Hahaha maybe they’d do this in a variety show in the future :joy:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

the BTS in WeTV shows some scenes from the ending episodes..even DilRaba said it will be very sad and she was heartbroken from it.  Soooo expect waterworks this week..:bawling:

I'm not ready to say good-bye.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

8 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Bai Gun gun ~ I want to see you but I dont want this drama to end so soon :bawling:

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/128594425.html?weibo_id=4478464725678749

He really looks like Donghua in the second picture. :o

8 hours ago, SC2019 said:

@Sisca_TVXQ Bai Gun Gun has really big eyes, probably takes after mummy. LOL

No, he takes after daddy, from his head to his toes and even his temperament. He's junior DH. :joy:

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

2 minutes ago, FloraImmortal said:

He really looks like Donghua in the second picture.

No, he takes after daddy, from his head to his toes and even his temperament. He's junior DH.

That's life. You give birth to him, raise him, lose your sleep over him and then he takes after his dad... :joy:

• LOL 15

5 minutes ago, 9tRedFox said:

That's life. You give birth to him, raise him, lose your sleep over him and then he takes after his dad... :joy:

LOL.  To add to that, in some society, it is said that if a child takes after his/her dad (just like Bai GunGun), it means that the father liked the mother of the child a lot.  In short, he competes with the sexual partner and tries to  show his feelings are stronger and when the child is born, the child looks like him. I don't believe it but I think this theory is applicable in ELOD. :rolleyes:

• Like 5
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1

Guys I have this weird feeling that ending with everyone together again is still a dream. Like something donghua imagines as the camera then shows fengjiu still in a coma state. Since fengjiu injuries basically killed her, if zheyan didnt get to her quick enough her body and soul would have disappeared right there and then. It must of been very serious since even zheyan was like fengjiu must have amazing luck to still survive. But its important to know that nobody knows when fengjiu would fully recover. It might be in years, thousands of years, 100 thousand years into the future. That's why it was such sad but beautiful ending. She spents thousands of years waiting for donghua and now he will wait forever, never stop his eternal love of her. It goes well with title ' Eternal love of dream' with fengjiu in a dream like state and the love between them will forever be eternal. I found it really poetic. But then again they could just give the happily ever after version.

• Like 1
  • Sad 12
  • Insightful 1