[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

Episode 42

FJ: Say it out, if it hurt

DH: ouch ( but his expression was stoically natural lol)

When he pretending he was in pain because he wanted to get FJ's attention.. the way he acted was so adorablely cute...so eagerly to be pampered by Xiao Bai:wub:

And when DH trying to lean onto FJ but she getting up so suddenly to fixing the firewood..and he fell on his side.lol:lol: poor DH.

Since when DH become a comedian?

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

56 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

I know I wasn't supposedly laughing while read your comments..but "table napkin" ? it totally random..:lol:

I'm still at episode 42 ..and gladly stuck or stranded here..  because apparently I still can get over Dongfeng's sweetness inside the cave :D.

PS: waiting for eng sub..

I was watching it while eating dinner, I wasn't prepared for the angst and the tears. I already know it was coming since i have read the book. But damn its worse now that you can see it in live action. And yeah I was laughable (my husband is doing so while I was watching, I so wanna throw a spoon at him)

• Like 3

Just finished the raw till EP 48~ the sweet and fluffy vibes really makes one swoons. somehow I'm ok with miaoluo's interruption than Jiheng's. 

Though on random note, does anyone find Prince Qing looking quite cute or I'm the only weird one XD look at the lashes and how innocently he sleeps :relieved:

rXU4XEg.png

The different faces of Dijun... Credit: vengo_taiwan IG

lvnWRYB.png

PEsZkUs.png

This scene totally crack me up 

Spoiler

1U75x0c.png

Translation: 

DJ: It's late and he still came to find you (referring to Shenye)

Really doesn't avoid suspicions (In here feels more like avoid being topic of gossip)

FJ: Last time when you and Jiheng stayed in the room to draw when it's already so late, while I curled outside the door... did I say anything? 

DJ: I'm getting tired... I'm gonna rest now. 

My lady, please admire the fishes for a while (without him)

Edited by nitepolaris
  • LOL 16

22 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Episode 42

When he pretending he was in pain because he wanted to get FJ's attention.. the way he acted was so adorablely cute...so eagerly to be pampered by Xiao Bai:wub:

And when DH trying to lean onto FJ but she getting up so suddenly to fixing the firewood..and he fell on his side.lol:lol: poor DH.

I think DH learned from Xiao Yan how to coax FJ into 'baby-ing' him, though YCW does not do it intentionally :lol: He takes advantage of her 'motherliness' for the pleasure of her care. Of course to do this he needed to play the weak ehhh?:tounge_xd: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, SC2019 said:

For those wondering what the cute weibo interaction from @Zelnkis about ..

I think Reba said "DiJun, Xiao Bai will definitely be very, very good to you. 

and Vengo said "Xiao Bai, I am so happy that you are concerned/attentive about me."

@LaxClyne The words mean roughly "I like you so very much/extremely."

Ohh.. this is DH confession line in TMOPB before they separated ways :dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LaxClyne said:

May I know the translation of the line?:)

Just means" I like you I like you very much!"

While seeing that bts It just came to my mind When fengjiu is left unconscious after she fights miao luo what if while she is sleeping she goes trough a trial to regain her cultivation and that trial is her plotline in TMOPB...  hahaha im gonna think it like that , in this way I can put togheter both storilines and the fengjiu of TMOPB gets her happy ending too :glasses:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

50 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Episode 42

Learned from Lian Song, the love expert :P He and Yehua :lol:

• LOL 6

Now that the subs are out till ep 42, anybody else thought somebody wasn't taught about gratitude?

Spoiler

Ep 41 Junou. Implying to CY that Aranya, who bled so much for her to save her, did it to imprison him. :rage:

On the other hand, the barely held anger of DH was scary. Su Moye, Su Moye, ask anything of FJ, but if she gets hurt, DH will lope off your head...or rob your sweets.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

4 hours ago, sssf said:

So in ep46, FJ/ Aranya actually said to CY that she loves him... was she just playing on to the story between Aranya and CY? (Sorry if this is an obvious question but I’m confused between their interactions) :unsure:

Though I haven't seen that epi yet, My wild guess is, she needs to play everything Aranya did when she was still alive in order for them to get out of the dream, it's like finishing the game till the end, and loving CY was part of her life so she still needs to do it. FJ whether she likes it or not, can't change anything what happened in Aranya's past instead she needs to go with the flow and perform the major events in Aranya's past life just like what happened in Junuo's execution remember?

• Like 1

We have like 8 episodes left but there's still many major events to cover. 

Ep 50 they left Aranya's dream. 

6 episodes to cover the events below. They probably need to cut alot of stuff out. 

1. Bingcang ceremony (probably 2 episodes to cover this from the preparations to the event) 

2. Move to Blue sea

3. Wedding reception

4. DH and Jiheng's part

5. FJ with Bai Gun Gun in mortal realm

6. Ye Qingti become immortal

6. DH and FJ where he gave her the ring

7. FJ join DH to fight ML

I hope the last 2 episodes will be like 1hr long or something so that they don't have to cut so many good parts. If they want to cut the Jiheng part that's even better lol

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

5 hours ago, Zelnk said:

V and D should learn the lesson from chen ye and aranya to not hide feelings :D (just being delulu as thursday is so far away!!!)

Or not hide them from each other, at least. My last night's wishful thinking.

Cried again over the book yesterday. Simplicity of tragedy: while someone is gardening, another one is dying. Irreversibly. Tang Qi has a really good writing style for such stuff :bawling:

• Like 7

10 hours ago, linh5000 said:

I agree. Thank you for the extra insight. :)

It's probably the same reason why Aranya is attracted to Chen Yi...shadow to Shadow and flesh to flesh...hehe.

Which begs the question, why the hell the book of fate (or whatever the name is..) didn't have their names?!! :heartbreak:  look at how their lives are intertwined, even in shadow forms..

Who is writing this dumb book?? Making heartaches every where..:rage:

In one of the latest epis, FJ told Su Moye, though she lost her memory her body (probably her heart) can still recognize the "man" she loves and her feelings for him.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, katfindlay said:

6 episodes to cover the events below. They probably need to cut alot of stuff out. 

1. Bingcang ceremony (probably 2 episodes to cover this from the preparations to the event) 

2. Move to Blue sea

3. Wedding reception

4. DH and Jiheng's part

I hope the last 2 episodes will be like 1hr long or something so that they don't have to cut so many good parts. If they want to cut the Jiheng part that's even better lol

Hmm, will there be blue sea residence in the series? IMO episodes will be:

1. Bingcang prep and ceremony;

2. Wedding prep and reception would be sure scenes, and Jiheng parts confirmed by BTS;

3. FJ BGG mortal realm life and YQ immortalization;

4. DH FJ sees each other again, YQ meets DH, FJ talks to Zhong Lin;

5. DH fighting ML, FJ joining DH, friends/rels of DH and FJ helping and saving the couple;

6. DH meets BGG, and the rest of the episode will be their reunion and some family life when FJ wakes up.

• Like 6

41 minutes ago, katfindlay said:

2. Move to Blue sea

3. Wedding reception

4. DH and Jiheng's part

Omg thinking that it's about to end makes me wish for Reba and Vengo to have a new project together again huhuhu 

• Like 6

Hi Guys:blush: Nice to meet you all here! 
I have been silent reader for a while, just decided to write my first post here. Thankyou for all the sneak peeks so far :wub:

I’m just wondering if anybody also feels that DJ ‘s attitude towards FJ in PB reminds me of Jiu Chen of Love and Destiny (if any of you have watched). I mean DJ in TMOPB is quite different since he wont show his emotions. The new DJ’s emotions, jealousy etc are so similar to how Jiu Chen reacted. Maybe because they are both super old deities that fall in love with younger girl :lol:

Edited by chubbiez
  • Like 7
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

Hmm, will there be blue sea residence in the series? IMO episodes will be:

The part where DH play the harp and FJ told him he prefers to call him Dijun instead of husband then the squeeze her face and ask her who am I? And FJ said you are my husband. I saw a clip of him squeezing FJ face, I think it's either from the opening song or ending song. It should be that scene from the book but I'm not sure whether they are at the blue sea or not. 

• Like 8

34 minutes ago, XiaoDong said:

Omg thinking that it's about to end makes me wish for Reba and Vengo to have a new project together again huhuhu 

I hope they do variety show together like how they promote TMOPB. I love to see their interactions. The good thing is that they are from the same company, the chance of them working together again is high. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, katfindlay said:

The part where DH play the harp and FJ told him he prefers to call him Dijun instead of husband then the squeeze her face and ask her who am I? And sgd said you are my husband. I saw a clip of him squeezing FJ face, I think it's either from the opening song or ending song. It should be that scene from the book but I'm not sure whether they are at the blue sea or not. 

Hope it includes that scene DH playing with his harp. It would probably be squeezed in with the wedding prep episode. 

• Like 4