Quantcast
Jump to content
angelangie

[Current Mainland WebDrama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

Where do you think Ep 48 will end at?   

53 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Let' take a poll just for fun since we are waiting. Where do you think Ep 48 will end at?

    • bing cang ceremony
      11
    • DH and FJ leaving Fanyin Valley
      27
    • Aranya's battle with the owl clan
      4
    • DH and SMY peering into the Miaolu glass
      8
    • Aranya in prison and talking to the mother
      5

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/27/2020 at 03:30 PM

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

 

I think they will look good together. Can't say that Victoria is very good at acting. The few drama I saw her in ... her characters acting remains similar.

 

I want to see Vengo act with good actress like Li Qin.

 

Li Qin acts well. Liked her transformation in Princess Agents.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, katfindlay said:

 

Same!!! That's the hardest thing for us shippers to see our fav couple act with someone else. 

 

Woo hoo! It's finally Thursday everyone!!! 

 

I have this wish that someone will write a continuation story about Chen Ye and Aranya. DH planted them as trees next to each other and said that perhaps one day they can finally be together! So, maybe, after million upon million of years, the heavens were moved and will finally bring them together! We can have the story unfolds in a Modern timeline then. Vengo and Reba can work together again reprising their roles!!! I got excited just thinking about this!!

  • Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Immortals age is different based on their clans and their cultivation. That's why even though Donghua is considered the oldest immortal right now he still look younger than the current TianJun. Biyiniao could only live for 1000 years If I remember correctly :sweatingbullets:

I thought so..I just remember that Biyiniao was a bird species...thier lifespan was not the same with the rest of Immortal because they are an Earth Fairy....I think.

 

While Fox's tribes was an Earth Immortals...no different from Sky/ Heaven Immortal.

As for the appearance..yes.. it depends on their cultivation level.

Donghhua have a gold pigments in his blood due to his long life and cultivations level..and he have to maintained it to be always on tip top condition, due to his responsibility to stabilize Miaoyi Huiming Realm.

 

DH's goldnes blood..it's reminds me of the scene where DH was wounded after his fight and defeat Miaoluo with FJ assistance.

FJ lick her lip so adorablely.. as soon as she saw DH's red golden blood:D

and DH feign annoyed...and then she just go on babbling .."a drop of his blood is worth hundred or thousands yrs of immortal cultivation."

  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

 

I have this wish that someone will write a continuation story about Chen Ye and Aranya. DH planted them as trees next to each other and said that perhaps one day they can finally be together! So, maybe, after million upon million of years, the heavens were moved and will finally bring them together! We can have the story unfolds in a Modern timeline then. Vengo and Reba can work together again reprising their roles!!! I got excited just thinking about this!!

 

That would make a great story :wub:

  • Awesome 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

Hi everyone. Let' take a poll just for fun since we are waiting. Where do you think Ep 48 will end at? 

A) bing cang ceremony 

B.) DH and FJ leaving Fanyin Valley 

C) Aranya's battle with the owl clan

D) DH and SMY peering into the Miaolu glass

E) Aranya in prison and talking to the mother 

 

 

 

D or B

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

 

I have this wish that someone will write a continuation story about Chen Ye and Aranya. DH planted them as trees next to each other and said that perhaps one day they can finally be together! So, maybe, after million upon million of years, the heavens were moved and will finally bring them together! We can have the story unfolds in a Modern timeline then. Vengo and Reba can work together again reprising their roles!!! I got excited just thinking about this!!

Yes..yes..:heart: exactly my thoughts..1000000%..agreed

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

 

I have this wish that someone will write a continuation story about Chen Ye and Aranya. DH planted them as trees next to each other and said that perhaps one day they can finally be together! So, maybe, after million upon million of years, the heavens were moved and will finally bring them together! We can have the story unfolds in a Modern timeline then. Vengo and Reba can work together again reprising their roles!!! I got excited just thinking about this!!

 

May it happen. Aranya and Chen Ye story deserves another chance. Hope Tangqi Ghonzi writes their own book. 

 

  • Like 3
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

 

I have this wish that someone will write a continuation story about Chen Ye and Aranya. DH planted them as trees next to each other and said that perhaps one day they can finally be together! So, maybe, after million upon million of years, the heavens were moved and will finally bring them together! We can have the story unfolds in a Modern timeline then. Vengo and Reba can work together again reprising their roles!!! I got excited just thinking about this!!

Haha, that would be really funny....feels like Fairyland Lovers with a twist. 

 

I actually thought DH did that (binding their souls together) as an 'insurance' because the 'fate fairy' had told him that their fate was fragile, more so as he had enquired about their fate which would bring about possible changes. So binding them together, he had hoped would seal their fates together...although millions of years is rather long. But then again, I guess that shows how much he wants to be with her, for an eternity. Because as immortals, when they die, they are supposed to return to the universe /cosmos as energy. And he did tell her once that thousands of years from now, there may come a time when he will need to 'die' or sacrifice himself if the world faces an apocalypse-_-

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

 

I think they will look good together. Can't say that Victoria is very good at acting. The few drama I saw her in ... her characters acting remains similar.

 

I want to see Vengo act with good actress like Li Qin.

I totally agree with you. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

 

May it happen. Aranya and Chen Ye story deserves another chance. Hope Tangqi Ghonzi writes their own book. 

 

Maybe there will be a fan fiction book that can be turned into a new drama. 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope tencent will come up with an anime on pillow book. It be superb!! That will be my wish. :love:

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SC2019 said:

Hi everyone. Let' take a poll just for fun since we are waiting. Where do you think Ep 48 will end at? 

A) bing cang ceremony 

B.) DH and FJ leaving Fanyin Valley 

C) Aranya's battle with the owl clan

D) DH and SMY peering into the Miaolu glass

E) Aranya in prison and talking to the mother 

 

Between A and B.

Not much episodes left :bawling:

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

Haha, that would be really funny....feels like Fairyland Lovers with a twist. 

 

I actually thought DH did that (binding their souls together) as an 'insurance' because the 'fate fairy' had told him that their fate was fragile, more so as he had enquired about their fate which would bring about possible changes. So binding them together, he had hoped would seal their fates together...although millions of years is rather long. But then again, I guess that shows how much he wants to be with her, for an eternity. Because as immortals, when they die, they are supposed to return to the universe /cosmos as energy. And he did tell her once that thousands of years from now, there may come a time when he will need to 'die' or sacrifice himself if the world faces an apocalypse-_-

 

That is really a good way to interpret why DH sealed their shadows together. On another hand, we all know of DH's most famous and beloved quote of not fearing destiny nor needing its charity, thus it is hard to say if he wanted to pay an insurance premium. Haha...

 

But one thing is for sure, he wanted her so badly that he will do just about anything.

  • Like 2
  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

 

That is really a good way to interpret why DH sealed their shadows together. On another hand, we all know of DH's most famous and beloved quote of not fearing destiny nor needing its charity, thus it is hard to say if he wanted to pay an insurance premium. Haha...

 

But one thing is for sure, he wanted her so badly that he will do just about anything.

 

Well said @Yori Ten!! He really will do just about anything for her.

 

Thats what makes it so tragic. We can all see how much they love each other but life/fate/other people still got in the way.

 

Maybe that's why I love the story so much!

 

Its a reminder that despite their fates not being in the Rock of Three Incarnations, love rivals, unforeseen circumstances and misunderstandings, they remained true to their love even when they were not or could not be together. 

 

I feel especially sad for DHDJ because we know what kind person he originally was. I thought watching him suppress his feelings in TMOPB was hard but it was harder to watch him so earnest and sincere in ELOD and have to endure so much pain to be with FJ. 

 

Both DHDJ and FJ deserves their happy ever after. They fought so hard for it.

  • Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, EnyLoenz said:

Hi everybody! I've been reading this thread for months but never commented

I read the books after TMPB and loved them!

Anyway i needed to ask you guys something that is driving me insane! Aranya had like, 25 years? So people in Fanyin Valley live less? Why is that? Does that mean that characters like Meng will live like a human or at least not like othe immortals?

I really don't understand

I dont know if I remember it correctly, but didn't Biayanaos contain themselves because DH set Miaoyi Huiming Realm in Fanyin Valley? Though they didn't know that it was DH who did that and that there is a thing such as the realm, they protected themselves from miasma thus creating that barrier of some sort. Though I dont know if this affected their lifespan.

Edited by LaxClyne
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Barbedflower said:

 

Well said @Yori Ten!! He really will do just about anything for her.

 

Thats what makes it so tragic. We can all see how much they love each other but life/fate/other people still got in the way.

 

Maybe that's why I love the story so much!

 

Its a reminder that despite their fates not being in the Rock of Three Incarnations, love rivals, unforeseen circumstances and misunderstandings, they remained true to their love even when they were not or could not be together. 

 

I feel especially sad for DHDJ because we know what kind person he originally was. I thought watching him suppress his feelings in TMOPB was hard but it was harder to watch him so earnest and sincere in ELOD and have to endure so much pain to be with FJ. 

 

Both DHDJ and FJ deserves their happy ever after. They fought so hard for it.

True in TMOPB!!! Its not just the unrequited lover who was hurting, also the one who supresses his feelings :bawling:. And them deciding to be true to their heart is the next best thing they could do.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are there trailers for 43-48? I mean..it's Thursday (in china!) ..still Wednesday here :tears:.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Barbedflower said:

 

Well said @Yori Ten!! He really will do just about anything for her.

 

Thats what makes it so tragic. We can all see how much they love each other but life/fate/other people still got in the way.

 

Maybe that's why I love the story so much!

 

Its a reminder that despite their fates not being in the Rock of Three Incarnations, love rivals, unforeseen circumstances and misunderstandings, they remained true to their love even when they were not or could not be together. 

 

I feel especially sad for DHDJ because we know what kind person he originally was. I thought watching him suppress his feelings in TMOPB was hard but it was harder to watch him so earnest and sincere in ELOD and have to endure so much pain to be with FJ. 

 

Both DHDJ and FJ deserves their happy ever after. They fought so hard for it.

 

 

TQ actually wrote a very heart breaking and beautiful line regarding their fateless destiny. Although the English translation very well convey the meaning of their fate, it somehow lost the poetic sadness and despair.

 

有一句话是情深缘浅,情深是她,缘浅是她和东华。有一个词是福薄,她福薄,所以遇到他,他福薄,所以错过她

 

The translated version goes as follows:

 

Feelings are deep, yet fate is shallow. Deep feelings were herself. She and Dong Hua were the shallow fate. Another word for it would be luckless. She had no luck which was why she met him. And he had no luck which was why he let her go.

 

My translation would be this:

 

There exist a saying of a feeling so deep but a fate that is shallow. Deep feelings were hers. She and Dong Hua were the fate that is shallow. There is a word called the lack of luck. She had no luck which was why she met him. He had no luck so he lost her.

 

错过 - literal translation is to let go but I like to intepret it as a missed chance therefore he lost her.

 

When I read this part, tears were streaming down my cheeks. It is so heart breakingly sorrowful that I sobbed uncontrollably. The words she used summarized their ill fated relationship so poignantly that I was emotionally tormented for hours.  

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 5
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...