[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

8 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

Lolz, i think it would be steamy if they lip kissed in the bath tub then implying something happened there :D in my imagination...fj got out first :D

lol I also think FJ got out first to prepare the bed for DH.  I saw the BTS where Vengo was laughing at Dilraba (in the big pool - might be the mortal arc scene) for not being able to hold her breath under water for 3 seconds so I didn't think they would be able to do anything in the tub :joy:

• LOL 3

3 minutes ago, 9tRedFox said:

What? No! Always go for the maximum, PB has to beat TMOPB :D

Help, please! Which was the channel where views are being counted? Someone mentioned that WeTV with Eng subs is no use for official statistics.

Yeah if you could please watch it here, they blocked it for Asia I think. Just play it in the background, open several tabs B)

https://m.v.qq.com/x/m/play?cid=vooy2m9hi5p1jqm&vid=&ref_pg=page_home_channel

• Love 2
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, linh5000 said:

To add to your imagination, what kind of clothes do you think Vengo was wearing under the see-through water? :ph34r: White pants, perhaps?? :phew:

FJ's keep looking down there........most girls would be shy and look away or ^^ Up, but I've noticed she looked down...any thought? :blink:

For decency sake, probably a swim wear :D actually i am also wondering what reba wore for the hot spring scene.

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, Kim_Shin said:

Guys, I think Tencent has released the instrumentals/background music. I don't know if it's okay to post the link here but you'll find it you type "Pillowbook ost instrumental" on youtube. It has 17 tracks. Unfortunately, @Yori Ten, the bgm for both the Miao Lu swordfight scene and Feng Jiu's daydreaming is not included. I was even looking forward for the bgm when Dijun saved Feng Jiu from the red beast.

Could anyone who speak/write Chinese please tell Tencent to consider releasing the other instrumentals because they're very beautiful. Kudos to the composer. 

I want the orchestra-ic version of the opening ost. Such a tear jerker :bawling: I'll check if they have it.

• Like 4

Saw LS broadcast clip and just wanted to share some tidbits. Someone asked who laughs the most during filming and he said it has got to be Vengo.

He laughs the most during his scene, he also laughs during other ppl's scene. He is just annoying.

When he laughs, he will hold on to his side brows so that his head gear (wig) doesn't rip open.

He also said that Vengo is so tall that there was a particular scene where he has to look up at him it was terrifying.

Hehe, Vengo is really my happy pill. Kekeke...

• LOL 9

12 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Saw LS broadcast clip and just wanted to share some tidbits. Someone asked who laughs the most during filming and he said it has got to be Vengo.

He laughs the most during his scene, he also laughs during other ppl's scene. He is just annoying.

When he laughs, he will hold on to his side brows so that his head gear (wig) doesn't rip open.

He also said that Vengo is so tall that there was a particular scene where he has to look up at him it was terrifying.

Hehe, Vengo is really my happy pill. Kekeke...

That LS and Vengo scene must be when LS asked DH why he swapped the pimpon fruit, that FJ revelation scene. You could really see their height diff and he has to really look up. LS also this same scenario with Su Moye :tounge_wink:

• LOL 5

56 minutes ago, 9tRedFox said:

@Sisca_TVXQ, great, it works for me, I'm in Europe. Will do my best :D

They will keep counting even when done airing, right?

Yes ~

50 minutes ago, kmariyano said:

Does viewing at youtube tencent channel also count? 

The 4,7 billion for now only come from Tencent videos/website/app. For YouTube maybe they will include it later? Not sure :sweatingbullets:

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Zelnk said:

For decency sake, probably a swim wear :D actually i am also wondering what reba wore for the hot spring scene.

Actually I commented that she looked like she was baring quite a bit, as quite a fair bit of her body was shown.... LOL..

As for Vengo, probably swimming trunks... I kept asking myself though is it the lighting, or make-up..as his entire body is not only fair, it's white....and the tone is rather unusual. Are there any make-up artists here or lighting directors who know better why the colour is so?

@LaxClyne The scene where they are at the Ladies' fair/celebration (E44?) and sitting on the hanging bridge, Reba had to look up in order to kiss Vengo... I tried tilting my head up to see how it felt like, boy was it uncomfortable...imagine having to kiss in that position and look like you are enjoying it. Hats off to her!

@linh5000 "this dork used to rule the universe...how is that possible."  My thoughts exactly, especially when he pouts his lips in jealousy or when he pretends to be weak and lean on her, I keep thinking to myself, he has a serious issue of multiple personality disorder.... ROFL

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

34 minutes ago, linh5000 said:

@Yori Ten Vengo is like 100% Dork.  180 Degree different from DJ cold exterior but mischievous like DJ ..I love it.

DJ is starting to act more and more lovesick---:wub: the whole time, I'm thinking, this dork used to rule the universe...how is that possible. 

I am not sure how far along in you are watching now but all the later episodes will make you question if this is really Dong Hua Di Jun. I think we all have this image of DH as projected in TMOPB but the DH in ELOD is what we all want to see right?

Spoiler

DH told FJ not to get too serious while playing Aranya's role. Once they leave the dream, he will make sure everything will be fine.

FJ then said that she actually doesn't want to get out!! Because then DH will again be Dong Hua Di Jun, someone whose status is so revered and high, so unreachable and unobtainable again.

Sob sob...

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

8 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

I think we all have this image of DH as projected in TMOPB but the DH in ELOD is what we all want to see right?

Actually, I preferred that TMOPB Dijun would give in to her. I have a thing for cold, reserved guys surrendering in the end :naughty:

• Like 2
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 4