Quantcast
angelangie

[Current Mainland WebDrama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

Where do you think Ep 48 will end at?   

53 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Let' take a poll just for fun since we are waiting. Where do you think Ep 48 will end at?

• bing cang ceremony
    • DH and FJ leaving Fanyin Valley
    • Aranya's battle with the owl clan
    • DH and SMY peering into the Miaolu glass
    • Aranya in prison and talking to the mother

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/27/2020 at 03:30 PM

@Yori Ten @MayanEcho  

James Li / Liansong : 99 minutes to arrive . Dongfeng I witness.

"Dongfeng".. Liansong knows our nicknamed for DH/FJ ..how nice!! As expected from  Baqua ( gossipmonger):lol:

• LOL 7

11 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

It's okay but there is certain rules for each fandom so make sure to follow that~

Ohh no. Do you know what are the rules for Vengo and Dilraba? I guess reading the comments is all I could do if I dont follow the rules :sweat_smile::joy: thank you:heart:

• Like 1

thankyou @Yori Ten  for your weibo coverage your updatedes made my day!! and thankyou @Sisca_TVXQ the poster is beautiful!!!! i love this forum it feels like home!! i didn´t have anyone to talk about this until i found this forum!! im gonna miss this! i hope tencent release  an speacial edition, like they did with the untamed, so we can re wach it and keep commenting!! i can´t wait to see gun gun but i dont want this to end! 

• Like 7
  • Love 2

Fanfic cause I'm bored waiting for episodes.

Bai gun gun: I wonder how it feels like to be a handkerchief..

*sees his mom*

Bai gun gun: jiujiu can I sleep with you tonight

Fengjiu: of course my baby

Later on that evening, fengjiu and gun gun sleep together. He sleeps soundly , resting his head on her chest.

Fengjiu in her sleep reaches for donghua and in a sudden realisation, noticed the body laying on top of her became extremely heavy. Fengjiu opens her eyes and see donghua teleported gun gun to his bedroom and took his place.

Fengjiu slowly pushes his grip on her waist.

Donghua: Xiaobai, take responsibility for me. I'm your first baby.

Fengjiu: Dijun, your too old to my child. And your too heavy.

Donghua: my sweet and sour fish will be really nice to have for our picnic tomorrow.

Fengjiu: My babyyyyy----

Donghua: *sighs in happiness*

• LOL 17

2 hours ago, Sun Tzu said:

She is also Unghur. It is tough right now.

What you mean by that? Why it has anything to do with Unghur? :blink:

• Like 2

We have already surpassed the 2nd most active forum...:thumbsup: good going girls:yum:

I thoroughly enjoyed the Weibo convo which you guys Posted here... please don't miss any of them I am loving their banter:joy:

• Like 6
  • Love 2

49 minutes ago, Leslie Mtz C said:

thankyou @Yori Ten  for your weibo coverage your updatedes made my day!! and thankyou @Sisca_TVXQ the poster is beautiful!!!! i love this forum it feels like home!! i didn´t have anyone to talk about this until i found this forum!! im gonna miss this! i hope tencent release , an speacial edition, like they did with the untamed, so we can re wach it and keep commenting!! i can´t wait to see gun gun but i dont want this to end! 

No worries, I am happy to share here so we can all fangirl together. This is truly a happy place for all ELOD and DongFeng fans.  :blush:

My wish is for more BTS!! The casts are all so close knitted and don't we all want to see their NGs while filming?? :heart:

The best BTS I have ever seen is Nirvana in Fire. So many for each episodes, it really made this fangirl so ecstatic.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, LaxClyne said:

Ohh no. Do you know what are the rules for Vengo and Dilraba? I guess reading the comments is all I could do if I dont follow the rules :sweat_smile::joy: thank you:heart:

Not sure about personal fanpage but for couple usually it's more or less the same as forums. No spamming, hate, nudity, rumours, etc. The most important IMO is not to mention/@/tag the artist themselves if you posted something couple related, edited, etc.

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

New poster :love:

This poster is stunning! FJ finally brought DH back to QingQiu to watch the stars. :love:

• Love 3

3 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

New poster :love:

681x3iynt2rhz29ndq03775f.jpg

I love this new poster!! :heart:

I feel this is the most perfect one of two of them. :love:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Sun Tzu said:

Reba should try roles that are not cutesy. Her next role should be evil to get out of her comfort zone. 

As a big fan of Dilraba, I have watched her earlier work in dramas before she became super famous. She didn’t always play the cute sweet innocent roles. In Diamond lover she played GAO Wen the sassy pop star. In hot girl she played the stubborn badass bodyguard. She was pretty tough in the Kings women and very mature and serious in the flames daughter. I think she overall is a great actress. I seriously don’t see how people can not like her. 

• Like 4
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, Elegant blossoms said:

As a big fan of Dilraba, I have watched her earlier work in dramas before she became super famous. She didn’t always play the cute sweet innocent roles. In Diamond lover she played GAO Wen the sassy pop star. In hot girl she played the stubborn badass bodyguard. She was pretty tough in the Kings women and very mature and serious in the flames daughter. I think she overall is a great actress. I seriously don’t see how people can not like her. 

I have seen her past work. I  just think that she needs a break somewhere out of her comfort zone like a modern psychological thriller or playing an evil person. Reba needs a role that is so different from her past roles to stand out and not related to her looks. This is kind of dependent on her management team. Being Uyghur from Xinjiang may not help her right now either due to the political atmosphere in China.  Maybe projects are afraid to cast her. Ultimately, it is all about the advertising dollar. Now that China wants to limit episodes to 40, that means more money will need to come in per episode. 

I am hoping that Tencent will promote her and Vengo more, but the powers that be will see about the ratings. Tencent has the clout to do so. Look what they did for the young actors/actresses in The Untamed. 

Edited by Sun Tzu
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, katfindlay said:

Just look at Vengo, he actually got a new project with Victoria Song.

Now I'm getting nervous about this :joy:

• LOL 2

7 minutes ago, 9tRedFox said:

Now I'm getting nervous about this :joy:

Hahahaha:joy: understood your nervousness cuz she is also no veteran in acting skills...she improved a lot from previous years:rolleyes:

Did I guessed correctly:P

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, nitepolaris said:

Always a lurker here cos don’t have much to contribute. I’ll help with the translation in Weibo then...  i lol-ed at zhihe convo

Hq0E7As.jpg

TjXFQ3v.jpg

KAflt33.jpg

QbYJ80h.jpg

J2xtNkh.jpg

oTMnL32.jpg

eSu7sUb.png

Z9IcQeM.jpg

hmmm~ am I missing anymore?? T_T

Thank you for the translation. Really appreciate it. It’s hilarious to see all the interaction between the cast members, teasing each other. 

• Like 5

Hi everybody! I've been reading this thread for months but never commented

I read the books after TMPB and loved them!

Anyway i needed to ask you guys something that is driving me insane! Aranya had like, 25 years? So people in Fanyin Valley live less? Why is that? Does that mean that characters like Meng will live like a human or at least not like othe immortals?

I really don't understand

• Like 4