[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

3 hours ago, Yori Ten said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Episode 49 will be the reveal of XY and Aranya as shadows right? So, if everything has been revealed, I think they cut the scene where Aranya was in jail and the Queen forced her to commit suiside. She also was heartbroken from CY's lettern and betrayal.

In Reba's interview, she said that was one of the most heartbreaking scene for her as an actress and also one that affects her a lot.

I wonder what made them cut the scene if so.

Maybe it will still include that scene when Su Moye shows the origin of Chen Ye and Aranya to Chen Ye. Cross fingers it would be shown in those glimpses of the past, before that heartbreaking trailer scene for ep49.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, jimmylyne said:

@Zelnk lol  ..could it be Vengo/Reba was as the same status as Dongfeng?..still a Virgin :lol:

:D dont know about reba but vengo did have scandals before :D im glad though that they are still very good friends as before they were famous. They used to banter a lot in weibo but now they seem to be careful in interacting.

• Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, haylyne said:

Based from BTS, to destroy the forcefield it will need YC LS Zheyan BZ YQ and CY combine powers. :joy:

Looks like it right? What to do, there is no BQ, YH and MY. So have to substitute with more people to make up for less might:sweatingbullets:

For the ending fight scene, I think I like the book version better as it upholds the image of DH as the supreme and almighty Deity...

The purple-robed man clasped the white-robed woman as they sat in stillness like a pair of embracing sculptures.
After a long time, the purple-robed man raised his hand and gathered a silver light. Fuling petals drifted down inside the force field, ever peacefully, like a never-ending snowfall.

If what we saw in the trailer is correct, both are on the ground and DH is already unconscious, then FJ follows suit after she reaches out to carress his face. That is more typical wuxia Jin Yong style.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, Zelnk said:

:D dont know about reba but vengo did have scandals before :D im glad though that they are still very good friends as before they were famous. They used to banter a lot in weibo but now they seem to be careful in interacting.

I thought so..about the said scandals..i didn't pay attention to it..media can be exaggerated..always manipulated everything for clickbait..

But I'm sure vengo and reba always in a good term..they always compliments each other.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

https://m.weibo.cn/s/video/index?object_id=2003338005:4476911590768660&segment_id=&blog_mid=4476911595817461

Oh..Reba didn't know Vengo will come from behind to hug and protect her. Her reaction was genuinely real and surprised!!!

Reba exclaimed..So romantic!!! Where did you come from?

Oh, I just love unrehearsed scenes! I think the director asked her..'Were you surprised??'

Awwww...:heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

After seeing ep43-48, here are my thoughts and what I adored:

Spoiler

Their going out in the evening for that festival was done very beautifully. Sweet, warm, funny at some point. LMAO when DH got those sticky pouches! Too bad there's a catty banshee who spoiled the fun. My favourite scene while they were fighting - DH saved a young boy, gently brushing his head with a warm expression. That's quite a revelation for DH. :wub: 

Su Moye - LOL when he got robbed of his sweets! If he pretending as Xize was funny, this scene with DH and Cha-cha was way more funny! Don't worry, even if he had to work so much for DH, they actually got along. Once the mirror was finished, DH showed him the events leading up to the death of Aranya. 

Vengo - hands down, his expressive eyes are his best assets be it as DH or Chen Ye. Ep48 would show a lot of that!

Reba - there's no FJ or Aranya but her. She owned both roles.

Regarding that much-hyped :P scene of DH and FJ, I find it alright that it was directed and acted out that way. The scenes from the bath to the sharing of that yam biscuit evokes light-heartedness.

Miao Lou really knows when and with whom to create trouble. Thanks to her, however, that the memories of Aranya became memories too of FJ.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

After seeing ep43-48, here are my thoughts and what I adored:

Hide contents

Their going out in the evening for that festival was done very beautifully. Sweet, warm, funny at some point. LMAO when DH got those sticky pouches! Too bad there's a catty banshee who spoiled the fun. My favourite scene while they were fighting - DH saved a young boy, gently brushing his head with a warm expression. That's quite a revelation for DH. :wub: 

Su Moye - LOL when he got robbed of his sweets! If he pretending as Xize was funny, this scene with DH and Cha-cha was way more funny! Don't worry, even if he had to work so much for DH, they actually got along. Once the mirror was finished, DH showed him the events leading up to the death of Aranya. 

Vengo - hands down, his expressive eyes are his best assets be it as DH or Chen Ye. Ep48 would show a lot of that!

Reba - there's no FJ or Aranya but her. She owned both roles.

Regarding that much-hyped :P scene of DH and FJ, I find it alright that it was directed and acted out that way. The scenes from the bath to the sharing of that yam biscuit evokes light-heartedness.

Miao Lou really knows when and with whom to create trouble. Thanks to her, however, that the memories of Aranya became memories too of FJ.

Spoiler

I love that they included ML in the Maiden Festival. I have said it before, I got so lost with all those super sweet and adorable DH that I needed to be reminded that he is a charismatic King of Heavens! With ML's tagging along, we see that look in his eyes and his powerful glances! 

SMY, ahahahaha...I didn't know that he can be so pitiful and funny at the same time. He just is a smarter version of XY!

I have accepted that scene by now. I  am just telling myself, oh well, what can you expect from two inexperienced first timers. DH can talk the talk but he has yet to master the walk. Practice makes perfect so I will wait for the Blue Sea scene.

Yam Cake scene is super sweet! Heh, he even said he want to eat Yam cakes again to FJ while walking through the Maiden Festival..Heheh..wink wink...

• Like 4
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Zelnk said:
No wonder we got a short consumation scene :D

Well in their defence I think it shouldn't be easy to film an intimated scene with 20 people there...Just imagine the two of them in the bed  playing they are gonna make love and the camera man just next to you and the hole crew watching in silence...   not so intimate after all hahaha i think in this kind of scenes maybe reba is more recerved and shine I don't know if she has had a "bed scene" before

• Like 1

https://m.weibo.cn/s/video/index?object_id=2003338005:4476911590768660&segment_id=&blog_mid=4476911595817461

Hehe..short BTS on that bed scene. Hahaha...it is funny that Reba can't stop herself from laughing and had resorted to slapping herself!  Vengo can't help it either and asked her to stop laughing else his wig is going to rip open and please calm down!!! Hahahahaha...

• Sad 1
  • LOL 10

6 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I love that they included ML in the Maiden Festival. I have said it before, I got so lost with all those super sweet and adorable DH that I needed to be reminded that he is a charismatic King of Heavens! With ML's tagging along, we see that look in his eyes and his powerful glances! 

SMY, ahahahaha...I didn't know that he can be so pitiful and funny at the same time. He just is a smarter version of XY!

I have accepted that scene by now. I  am just telling myself, oh well, what can you expect from two inexperienced first timers. DH can talk the talk but he has yet to master the walk. Practice makes perfect so I will wait for the Blue Sea scene.

Yam Cake scene is super sweet! Heh, he even said he want to eat Yam cakes again to FJ while walking through the Maiden Festival..Heheh..wink wink...

Oh wow, thanks for that tidbit, hehehe! I can only understand a few words of Mandarin so when watching raws I've to rely more on their facial expressions and body language. 

Spoiler

About that scene, maybe the sweets lover and shameless DH felt shy, LMAO! 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Oh..Reba didn't know Vengo will come from behind to hug and protect her. Her reaction was genuinely real and surprised!!!

Oh, I just love unrehearsed scenes! I think the director asked her..'Were you surprised??'

I thought it was one of the crew who said its romantic :D

• Love 2

46 minutes ago, Leslie Mtz C said:

Well in their defence I think it shouldn't be easy to film an intimated scene with 20 people there...Just imagine the two of them in the bed  playing they are gonna make love and the camera man just next to you and the hole crew watching in silence...   not so intimate after all hahaha i think in this kind of scenes maybe reba is more recerved and shine I don't know if she has had a "bed scene" before

Just for laughs.... Probably not quite our time, but I think actors and actresses from time immemorial have had a tough time pulling off intimate scenes. Don't know if you are familiar with Vivian Leigh and Clark Gable but in their hey days, they were A-star celebrities. And this is what she had to say about kissing him...

FOR many, the moment Rhett Butler pulls Scarlett O'Hara into his arms for a passionate kiss is the most iconic lip-lock in silver screen history.

But that moment in the 1939 blockbuster Gone With The Wind is not entirely what it seems.

The actress portraying Scarlett, Vivian Leigh, did not enjoy kissing her co-star Clark Gable because he had dentures which caused notoriously bad breath, and she was heard complaining about filming their more passionate moments in between scenes.

Which is why I think Mark Chao was reported to have gone to brush his teeth (before a kiss scene) and Yang Mi complained that she didn't have her toothbrush with her..... LOL

@MayanEcho Did you catch E44, timing 00:44 - DH said to FJ, "Xiao Bai, come here"....it's exactly what YH would have said to BQ. But the way he says it is more warm and like he's talking to a child whereas YH says it in a more commanding manner.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

I thought it was one of the crew who said its romantic :D

I thought so too but this clip clearly shows Reba was over the moon and Vengo was blushing red. I want more BTS like this!!

I think the crew set her up with Vengo helping. She was so ecstatic. What love. 

• Love 5

1 hour ago, Yori Ten said:

Nothings appeared on my Handphone's screen:sweatingbullets: do you have another source or link?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1