[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

24 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:
  Hide contents

Episode 49 will be the reveal of XY and Aranya as shadows right? So, if everything has been revealed, I think they cut the scene where Aranya was in jail and the Queen forced her to commit suiside. She also was heartbroken from CY's lettern and betrayal.

In Reba's interview, she said that was one of the most heartbreaking scene for her as an actress and also one that affects her a lot.

I wonder what made them cut the scene if so.

There was a scene where Dilraba was writing... That should be Aranya's scene practicing caligraphy while in prison, that was when her mother visited her also for CY letters.

• Like 2

After read so many comments about "unsatisfiying consummated scene" of our beloved Dongfeng I do felt a little disappointment anxious and nervous..but since I haven't seen the whole scene I can't reacted much. Even if after watched it and I do felt disappointed..I always can indulged myself with a lots Dongfeng's sweetness and cutesy scenes.

Maybe I will share my comments once I watched ( waiting for eng sub) the whole episode because sometimes....it doesn't always about the exact moment of the deed..but also how is it " before and morning after". It is also as bad? no coaxing , seducing, flirting ..or no coy and shy look from both since it was their first time..lost their virginity to each other?

For those who did not read the books.. they certainly felt satisfy because the deed was done..they didn't expected it..so the thrill and feels was still there..

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, They Sick said:

Here’s hoping for the ending to have more than, 

“Gun Gun, I’m your father”

I almost certainly sure that the phrase " Gun gun , I'm your father' wasn't the ending.

There's was a trailer shows Dongfeng as family of three enjoyed the scenery of Holy Blue Sea on the boat.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

After read so many comments about "unsatisfiying consummated scene" of our beloved Dongfeng I do felt a little disappointment anxious and nervous..but since I haven't seen the whole scene I can't reacted much. Even if after watched it and I do felt disappointed..I always can indulged myself with a lots Dongfeng's sweetness and cutesy scenes.

Maybe I will share my comments once I watched ( waiting for eng sub) the whole episode because sometimes....it doesn't always about the exact moment of the deed..but also how is it " before and morning after". It is also as bad? no coaxing , seducing, flirting ..or no coy and shy look from both since it was their first time..lost their virginity to each other?

For those who did not read the books.. they certainly felt satisfy because the deed was done..they didn't expected it..so the thrill and feels was still there..

The morning after scene is much much better for me atleast.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Zelnk said:

:D but the chance is so slim, our hope is only the bts. And hopefully better intimate scenes in the next episode.

BTS and also they just re-edit the cut scenes and put it in the oncoming episode when FJ does the training in Mortal Realm..FJ reminiscing her time with DH ..so we get to see her flashbacks...

just my wishful thinking:)

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, LaxClyne said:

There was a scene where Dilraba was writing... That should be Aranya's scene practicing caligraphy while in prison, that was when her mother visited her also for CY letters.

Ah, hopefully they will include this scene. Heart breaking but I want to feel that pain.

• Like 4

I am watching Ep27 now where DH fights with YCW and brings FJ along in the form of a handkerchief.  He actually called FJ "Xiaobai" during the fight - is this the first time we hear it uttered?  I thought it only happened a few eps down based on the BTS I've seen.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Ah, hopefully they will include this scene. Heart breaking but I want to feel that pain.

Yeah, especially the part where Qinghua said "“If you reincarnate, I will pay you in our next lives". It makes me want to chop her into pieces and feed them to vultures. 

But the story has progress past that point. I don't think they will include it as flash back.

• LOL 3

29 minutes ago, bertrande said:

I am watching Ep27 now where DH fights with YCW and brings FJ along in the form of a handkerchief.  He actually called FJ "Xiaobai" during the fight - is this the first time we hear it uttered?  I thought it only happened a few eps down based on the BTS I've seen.

Yes it was the first time DH call FJ " Xiao Bai" the first of many more to come..

Xiao Bai. Xiao Bai. Xiao Bai. Xiao Bai...

• LOL 2

I just watched till episode 48 and have these thoughts:

1) They cheated me out of a steamy scene!! That was so PG! YeHua xx BaiQian had much more steamy scenes! More passionate embraces. Heck, the first time they kissed and rolled around was much more steamy. T^T They made it up with DH being so jealous and affectionate but still... Is that all the kisses in the books? There are no more opportunities for intimate scenes?

2) I have to wait another 7 days to see them get out of Aranya dream , and then the rest of the story will be squeezed into 8 episodes. Do you all think this 8episode is enough to capture everything else?

3) ShenYe and Aranya are so so pitiful . I think Aranya's story was really fleshed out cause of the mirror but then due to that we don't see much DH x FJ sweet scenes. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LaxClyne said:

It was included in one of the trailer. But they cut down on number of episodes, so maybe they had to cut this part out. 

videotogif-2020-02-28-14-37-10.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, orenji_neko said:

It was included in one of the trailer. But they cut down on number of episodes, so maybe they had to cut this part out. 

Yes, I remembered seeing this from the trailer and also from Reba' s interview. It will be a real shame to have edited this out. It is the pivotal moment when she read Chen Ye's letter and how betrayed she felt (and how those who have never read the book would have felt). 

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Yori Ten said:

Now imagine all the dialogues being said with DH on top of FJ restrainig her two wrists. And imagine his face getting nearer and nearer to her that she can feel his breath. And while FJ was explaining herself, imagine DH sniffing her face and staring right into her eyes.

The cut to his hand going down her hand and gently stroking hers. FJ's breathing escalates and DH then places his fingers on her lips. Staring at her, he then kissed her with a restrained force.

Now take that!!!!

I think you need to be a script writer. I will support the shows you write for!

• Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

Prince Qing look so real..and kind of cute tho:lol:

DH fascinated by Aranya and also ChenYe .

Su Moye..instead of the master i call him a lackey boy..since he seem to be agreed with whatever FJ's planned. 

When he pretended as lord Xize...omg ..:joy:

I was amazed by the Yueling flower scene..so magically beautiful.

So about FJ sing a Yueling flowers song..she's not bad..not bad at all..i love it.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2