[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

2 hours ago, Zelnk said:

Even the bathtub scene felt steamier for me :D sorry for ranting a bit. I am thankful they still have a consumation scene but after all the kisses i saw, was expecting more. Maybe they shot this scene first compared to other kisses :D this kiss felt like those old series where only the lips touch and nothing else :D

Agreed..they seem to be holding back a bit.  I am not sure if it is because of the director or the actors themselves. I think that since they are seasoned actors, they are not going for it.

If you want hot kisses watch the web drama "The Eternal Love, seasons 1/2, especially 2" with Xing Zhao Lin and Liang Jie. The Romance of Hua Rong with Yuan Hao and Zhao Zhao Yi is so hot that everyone thinks that they are dating in real-life.  New actors seem to be going for it versus more experienced ones. 

I saw an interview once where new actors say that they will give everything that they got for their first drama, because they have nothing to lose.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Sun Tzu said:

Agreed..they seem to be holding back a bit.  I am not sure if it is because of the director or the actors themselves. I think that since they are seasoned actors, they are not going for it.

If you want hot kisses watch the web drama "The Eternal Love, seasons 1/2, especially 2" with Xing Zhao Lin and Liang Jie. The Romance of Hua Rong with Yuan Hao and Zhao Zhao Yi is so hot that everyone thinks that they are dating in real-life.  New actors seem to be going for it versus more experienced ones. 

I saw an interview once where new actors say that they will give everything that they got for their first drama, because they have nothing to lose. These first time actors were all in The Untamed.

I just noticed the kisses in aranya dream are so stiff unlike the others they have earlier.  That is my big complain... :D dream arc should have been the most romantic part :wub:

i think they should have gone for it since this series will probably have a big impact in their career moving forward :D

• Love 2

Am at E47 - they have definitely changed the storyline. DH and SMY are already peering into the Miaolu glass towards the end end of 47 and by the end of 48, they can see Chen Ye wreaking havoc with his sorcery to destroy the world.  At this point we get to see Reba truly as the real Aranya, and she does distinct herself from her usual light-hearted disposition. And we get to see the real XiZe...

Spoiler

Aranya gets to view all her memories as the lamp breaks and whatever essence is in there enters her body (but before that, there is actually affection between the both of them, it doesn't feel like the book where they are just courteous to each other). She actually sits down and has a conversation with Chen Ye as she peers into those memories. FJ is such a kind-hearted person, she offers to peer into those memories so she can give Chen Ye a glimpse of what she felt and what she thought since Chen Ye has no idea what happened in his absence (i.e. after he left to see the queen) .....interesting. 

It feels like a counselling session where FJ expresses her anger/disappointment/grief on behalf of Aranya at Chen Ye and he tries to justify his actions of why he struck a deal with the Queen.

Oh, and Miaoluo was there trying to create mischief.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

Just got done watching eps 37 aqnd 38 subbed... Enjoyed it so much! Esp the scenes that led to the yueling flowers scene! :joy:

Speaking of which, the yueling flowers scene was sssssooooo heartbreaking! :heartbreak: coz this is when feng jiu realizes she and DHDJ are not meant to be. This is when she starts to give up! And then, that whole fire/being "abandoned" by the side of the road thing was the straw that broke the camel's back.... :bawling:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2

I can't comments much about something that I haven't seen yet... but based on a few cut or teaser scenes that was posted here..  make me really anxious..:sweatingbullets:

I am just finished watched episode 37 and episode 38..which I enjoyed it..

I love it..when DH acknowledged his Xiao Bai's soul almost instantly in Aranya...a bit different from the books.

and Su MoYe ..such a funny fellow..:D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Zelnk said:

I just noticed the kisses in aranya dream are so stiff unlike the others they have earlier.  That is my big complain... :D dream arc should have been the most romantic part :wub:

i think they should have gone for it since this series will probably have a big impact in their career moving forward :D

Agreed..after 7 dramas together, they should have gone for it.  I suspect that they may be holding back due to a boyfriend/girlfriend in real life.

• Insightful 2

DRUM ROLLLLLL and the winner of the poll is...... DH and SMY peering into the Miaolu glass .....E49 will start with DH in Tai Chen Palace asleep and the casting of his shadow into Fanyin Realm....

@EnyLoenz <Guys how the scene where Fengjiu cries to Su Moye and Donghua hears from afar plays out in the drama?>   hhmm...he maintained his composure, looked somewhat disturbed but can't say he was very emotionally affected by it. But they made him look transluscent so that he is quite there but not quite there and is kinda easedropping on the conversation - so perhaps because of that I don't get a good enough feel of his facial expressions.  Some parts follow the book like the flowers falling but you can't feel a draft of cold air (unlike in the book), so I dare say we don't get that part. (If that's what you are referring to)  On FJ's part, she does affect me  and I do feel her heartbreak.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Sorry I make a mistake before so reposting this again

Preview for eps 49, Chen yen found out about the shadows 

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/126992299.html?weibo_id=4476675155065790

Preview for eps 50, Back to Fanyin valley 

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/126993277.html?weibo_id=4476675885018553

Thank you..Love Vengo's acting as ChenYe. He improved quite a lot. I totally disagree with those that call this drama a failure for him. Hopefully, he will not be choosing any more roles that make him look like a drag queen like in Zuan-Yuan Sword: Han Cloud.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Sun Tzu said:

Thank you..Love Vengo's acting as ChenYe. He improved quite a lot. I totally disagree with those that call this drama a failure for him. Hopefully, he will not be choosing any more roles that make him look like a drag queen like in Zuan-Yuan Sword: Han Cloud.

Is there anyone  saying that? I think he has proved he improved his acting and yes he looked kind like a drag queen in that drama hahaha

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SC2019 said:

Did they change something in the drama? I don't recall FJ saying that she has forgotten DH.... and that DH would put up such a show of not wanting to marry her.

FJ amnesia in the drama is kind if selective. She doesn't know who she is, she doesnt remember the faces of the people she knows but she remembers her experiences :expressionless: In the book she knows who she is and all her experiences but she doesnt remember her face and all the people she knows, her description is like shes reading her memory like a book.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SC2019 said:

@EnyLoenz <Guys how the scene where Fengjiu cries to Su Moye and Donghua hears from afar plays out in the drama?>   hhmm...he maintained his composure, looked somewhat disturbed but can't say he was very emotionally affected by it. But they made him look transluscent so that he is quite there but not quite there and is kinda easedropping on the conversation - so perhaps because of that I don't get a good enough feel of his facial expressions.  Some parts follow the book like the flowers falling but you can't feel a draft of cold air (unlike in the book), so I dare say we don't get that part. (If that's what you are referring to)  On FJ's part, she does affect me  and I do feel her heartbreak.

Omg that's so sad :c i loved that scene from the book. Thanks for answering!!

• Like 1