[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

6 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4476573816070591?sourceType=weixin&from=10A2095010&wm=4260_0001

Dies.....

DH ya!!!! Why why why you have to pull over the quilt cover...whyyyyyyy...........We need to SEE it..we NEED to....:lol:

The director did us dirty lollll. Wasn't expecting that. This is the most anticipated scene the making of Bai Gun Gun. We need a reshoot.:frown:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

27 minutes ago, Asliza Mohd said:

Wait wait did I just see DH butt?  I'm not dreaming am I? :flushed:

Haha I think it is what u saw.. Couldn't be that they replaced him with a double right, its too tight a shot to do so. 

I thought they would just have a conversation but she really got pulled in as well. 

@memine I feel you too. I was at University and nearly screamed out loud when I saw the scene. Tomorrow or late tonight promises to be a very good day...

The last part of the video says something like " tonight 8pm, on air, anticipate sweetness and the unlocking of excitement"... I certainly agree its releasing a lot of our pent up excitement.... LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

4 minutes ago, Asliza Mohd said:

The director did us dirty lollll. Wasn't expecting that. This is the most anticipated scene the making of Bai Gun Gun. We need a reshoot.:frown:

Yes, we demand a reshoot!!! You cant do that to us...you just can't!!!  

See, you do things like this, that is why FJ thought you just blow out the light and it will be next morning. Don't repeat the same mistakes!!.

Hahahaha...

Btw, you.are not seeing things..I replayed.the scene and well, it is not a full back nude but he is so darn white that you can't make out the parts of his lower body properly. Hahahaha....

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

1 minute ago, Yori Ten said:

Yes, we demand a reshoot!!! You cant do that to us...you just can't!!!  

See, you do things like this, that is why FJ thought you just blow out the light and it will be next morning. Don't repeat the same mistakes!!.

Hahahaha...

Btw, you.are not seeing things..I replayed.the scene and well, it is not a full back nude but he is so darn white that you can't make out the parts of his lower body properly. Hahahaha....

Omggg I'm not alone. DH been napping and fishing for so long his skin is as white as snow. Even FJ got a bit tan. :lol:

• LOL 2

27 minutes ago, Asliza Mohd said:

I hope the scene take time a bit longer ..i mean Dongfeng's making out...or heavy kiss.. before the "deed"( making love/consumate).

Damn.. DH so petty and so darn possessive...why must you pull the cover?:tounge_wink:

Couldn't tell much...since it's the teaser..right? 

• LOL 3

@Yori Ten It doesn’t look like it’s his booty, darn! :ph34r:

Felt bad for Reba the way he pulled her in though—looks like her head went under and may have swallowed some water :sweatingbullets:

Maybe we will get lucky and they’ll show us the bts for this part hehe... But we probably won’t get to see anything juicy like that. 

Ooh and it looks like FJ fed DH that yam cake hehehe

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Weibo went nuts.

My fav comments :

Millions will spend money to watch DH bathing.

If my mom knows I used my pocket money to see a man bathing, where do I put my face???

You can't bring money with you to the underworld, must as well spend it watching DH bathing.

This comment is what I have in mind too!!!

I want to see how Gun Gun is made. Don't make me stare at the blanket!!!!!

• LOL 17