[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

2 hours ago, nitepolaris said:

Always a lurker here cos don’t have much to contribute. I’ll help with the translation in Weibo then...  i lol-ed at zhihe convo

Hq0E7As.jpg

TjXFQ3v.jpg

KAflt33.jpg

QbYJ80h.jpg

J2xtNkh.jpg

oTMnL32.jpg

eSu7sUb.png

Z9IcQeM.jpg

hmmm~ am I missing anymore?? T_T

Thank you for the translation. Really appreciate it. It’s hilarious to see all the interaction between the cast members, teasing each other. 

• Like 5

Hi everybody! I've been reading this thread for months but never commented

I read the books after TMPB and loved them!

Anyway i needed to ask you guys something that is driving me insane! Aranya had like, 25 years? So people in Fanyin Valley live less? Why is that? Does that mean that characters like Meng will live like a human or at least not like othe immortals?

I really don't understand

• Like 4

1 hour ago, EnyLoenz said:

Anyway i needed to ask you guys something that is driving me insane! Aranya had like, 25 years? So people in Fanyin Valley live less? Why is that? Does that mean that characters like Meng will live like a human or at least not like othe immortals?

I really don't 

I am not sure about the other tribes,  but the Biyinao tribe can only live for a few thousands of years, say ten thousand. Read pillow book part 1 (Fanyin Valley). I don't remember much about the Fanyin Valley people besides Aranya & Shenye's story since I read the book long ago. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Donghuadijun said:

What you mean by that? Why it has anything to do with Unghur? :blink:

Not sure that big studios will take a chance on her. There is some political unrest with these people right now. 

It is like being Asian in certain countries right now. There are some bullying because everyone blames you for the coronavirus. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Vengo is trending again today, he is no.19 for now ~ 高伟光翻牌 anyone understand this? Google translate this as Gao weiguang flop, don't know if its right :sweatingbullets:

Don't know what is this, online game or fanmade ? Miao luo is so sexy :sweatingbullets:

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/126684529.html?weibo_id=4476259076068755

If it is fan made, then thank you so much for your talent. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ChibiLy said:

Reba and Vengo's acting is on point. Their acting really helped me to be immersed into their story.

It helps that they both look stunningly beautiful and handsome.

It is hard to please everyone. There is always a certain percentage of the population that unfortunately can only see the negatives. 

No one can ever replace them. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

7 minutes ago, Sun Tzu said:

No one can ever replace them. 

You are right. I don't think there is another actor and actress that can replace them for the role of Donghua and Fengjiu. The character description given in the book perfectly fits Vengo and Reba's physical features, their facial features in particular. 

• Like 3

Its finally Thursday! Waited so long for today to come. I especially like the way DH looks at FJ in the cave when he was lying on her lap. 

He looked so innocent and happy that I almost forgot that he has been seriously injured.

Im ready for the next three days! Bring it on!!

More DH & FJ!!! :wub::wub::wub:

• Love 4

3 hours ago, EnyLoenz said:

I really don't understand

Immortals age is different based on their clans and their cultivation. That's why even though Donghua is considered the oldest immortal right now he still look younger than the current TianJun. Biyiniao could only live for 1000 years If I remember correctly :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

2 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

As for me..after this drama..its hard to watch Vengo's "lovey dovey scene" with other actress because I just wanted his other projects also to be with Reba only...

I know it's so selfish of me:lol:

Same!!! That's the hardest thing for us shippers to see our fav couple act with someone else. 

Woo hoo! It's finally Thursday everyone!!! 

• Like 5