[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

6 hours ago, Shane Tricia Facultad said:

I love what you said about her here! I've always believed she has the looks to become a versatile actress and not be stereotyped in cutesy roles! I think she could totally pull off multiple characters/personalities in one show! 

Reba should try roles that are not cutesy. Her next role should be evil to get out of her comfort zone. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

Inferiority complex people will always hate people who are prettier than them. In actual fact, being this beautiful, life is not easy. Beautiful people has to work double hard as well. They have to prove that they are more than just pretty or handsome.  Yes being gorgeous does help to ease some ways / opportunities but they also faced a lot of discrimination and people trying to take advantage of them. In entertainment world, being this gorgeous can be a disadvantage too as they will faced a lot of leeches.

She is also Unghur. It is tough right now.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jimmylyne said:

Vengo's rock..love how he affectionately respond to everyone.. he's indeed an affectionate guy.

My Google translations.

MengShao: Emperor, you protect jiu ge in the dream of Alan Ruo. After I convinced my mother, Her royal Highness Liansong, I will  go in to save you.

Vengo : Do you see my Cang Hejian?

I'm kind of confused..

Did he tried to scare Meng Shao with his mighty famous Sword.. Cang'He,?

Cheeky! It's only because we all know whose Meng Shao's dream girl belongs to.

One of the fan wrote the wittiest comeback :

Meng Shao, by the time you managed to convinced them, Bai Gun Gun would have already been conceived. :joy:

• LOL 14

48 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Vengo's rock..love how he affectionately respond to everyone.. he's indeed an affectionate guy.

My Google translations.

MengShao: Emperor, you protect jiu ge in the dream of Alan Ruo. After I convinced my mother, Her royal Highness Liansong, I will  go in to save you.

Vengo : Do you see my Cang Hejian?

I'm kind of confused..

Did he tried to scare Meng Shao with his mighty famous Sword.. Cang'He,?

More like no worries, I have my Cang'he sword. :) Some translation can be really off. The context so different from what was originally meant. :wacko:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Vengo is trending again today, he is no.19 for now ~ 高伟光翻牌 anyone understand this? Google translate this as Gao weiguang flop, don't know if its right :sweatingbullets:

Don't know what is this, online game or fanmade ? Miao luo is so sexy :sweatingbullets:

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/126684529.html?weibo_id=4476259076068755

Beautiful

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Cheeky! It's only because we all know whose Meng Shao's dream girl is. 

One of the fan wrote the wittiest comeback :

Meng Shao, by the time you managed to convinced them, Bai Gun Gun would have already been conceived. :joy:

Is international commentary welcome to join in in a weibo china esp in celebrity profile? Its so absurd to ask this but Im not confident to chime in.. but I would want to... :sweat_smile:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LaxClyne said:

Is international commentary welcome to join in in a weibo china esp in celebrity profile? Its so absurd to ask this but Im not confident to chime in.. but I would want to... :sweat_smile:

It's okay but there is certain rules for each fandom so make sure to follow that~

11 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

It's okay but there is certain rules for each fandom so make sure to follow that~

Ohh no. Do you know what are the rules for Vengo and Dilraba? I guess reading the comments is all I could do if I dont follow the rules :sweat_smile::joy: thank you:heart:

• Like 1

thankyou @Yori Ten  for your weibo coverage your updatedes made my day!! and thankyou @Sisca_TVXQ the poster is beautiful!!!! i love this forum it feels like home!! i didn´t have anyone to talk about this until i found this forum!! im gonna miss this! i hope tencent release  an speacial edition, like they did with the untamed, so we can re wach it and keep commenting!! i can´t wait to see gun gun but i dont want this to end! 

• Like 7
  • Love 2

Fanfic cause I'm bored waiting for episodes.

Bai gun gun: I wonder how it feels like to be a handkerchief..

*sees his mom*

Bai gun gun: jiujiu can I sleep with you tonight

Fengjiu: of course my baby

Later on that evening, fengjiu and gun gun sleep together. He sleeps soundly , resting his head on her chest.

Fengjiu in her sleep reaches for donghua and in a sudden realisation, noticed the body laying on top of her became extremely heavy. Fengjiu opens her eyes and see donghua teleported gun gun to his bedroom and took his place.

Fengjiu slowly pushes his grip on her waist.

Donghua: Xiaobai, take responsibility for me. I'm your first baby.

Fengjiu: Dijun, your too old to my child. And your too heavy.

Donghua: my sweet and sour fish will be really nice to have for our picnic tomorrow.

Fengjiu: My babyyyyy----

Donghua: *sighs in happiness*

• LOL 17

49 minutes ago, Leslie Mtz C said:

thankyou @Yori Ten  for your weibo coverage your updatedes made my day!! and thankyou @Sisca_TVXQ the poster is beautiful!!!! i love this forum it feels like home!! i didn´t have anyone to talk about this until i found this forum!! im gonna miss this! i hope tencent release , an speacial edition, like they did with the untamed, so we can re wach it and keep commenting!! i can´t wait to see gun gun but i dont want this to end! 

No worries, I am happy to share here so we can all fangirl together. This is truly a happy place for all ELOD and DongFeng fans.  :blush:

My wish is for more BTS!! The casts are all so close knitted and don't we all want to see their NGs while filming?? :heart:

The best BTS I have ever seen is Nirvana in Fire. So many for each episodes, it really made this fangirl so ecstatic.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, LaxClyne said:

Ohh no. Do you know what are the rules for Vengo and Dilraba? I guess reading the comments is all I could do if I dont follow the rules :sweat_smile::joy: thank you:heart:

Not sure about personal fanpage but for couple usually it's more or less the same as forums. No spamming, hate, nudity, rumours, etc. The most important IMO is not to mention/@/tag the artist themselves if you posted something couple related, edited, etc.

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Sun Tzu said:

Reba should try roles that are not cutesy. Her next role should be evil to get out of her comfort zone. 

As a big fan of Dilraba, I have watched her earlier work in dramas before she became super famous. She didn’t always play the cute sweet innocent roles. In Diamond lover she played GAO Wen the sassy pop star. In hot girl she played the stubborn badass bodyguard. She was pretty tough in the Kings women and very mature and serious in the flames daughter. I think she overall is a great actress. I seriously don’t see how people can not like her. 

• Like 4
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, Elegant blossoms said:

As a big fan of Dilraba, I have watched her earlier work in dramas before she became super famous. She didn’t always play the cute sweet innocent roles. In Diamond lover she played GAO Wen the sassy pop star. In hot girl she played the stubborn badass bodyguard. She was pretty tough in the Kings women and very mature and serious in the flames daughter. I think she overall is a great actress. I seriously don’t see how people can not like her. 

I have seen her past work. I  just think that she needs a break somewhere out of her comfort zone like a modern psychological thriller or playing an evil person. Reba needs a role that is so different from her past roles to stand out and not related to her looks. This is kind of dependent on her management team. Being Uyghur from Xinjiang may not help her right now either due to the political atmosphere in China.  Maybe projects are afraid to cast her. Ultimately, it is all about the advertising dollar. Now that China wants to limit episodes to 40, that means more money will need to come in per episode. 

I am hoping that Tencent will promote her and Vengo more, but the powers that be will see about the ratings. Tencent has the clout to do so. Look what they did for the young actors/actresses in The Untamed. 

Edited by Sun Tzu
  • Like 3