Quantcast
angelangie

[Current Mainland WebDrama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

Where do you think Ep 48 will end at?   

53 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Let' take a poll just for fun since we are waiting. Where do you think Ep 48 will end at?

• bing cang ceremony
    • DH and FJ leaving Fanyin Valley
    • Aranya's battle with the owl clan
    • DH and SMY peering into the Miaolu glass
    • Aranya in prison and talking to the mother

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/27/2020 at 03:30 PM

1 hour ago, memine said:

Not me, what i mean is i dont stare only his adam's apple.. but ALL of him :tounge_xd:

What scene??? Anyone?

My guess...DH and FJ( Aranya).

This scene is when Aranya replace his brother and go to battlefield.

The way look at each other..Can you feels the "electricity"?:love:

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote pictures
  • Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, memine said:

Not me, what i mean is i dont stare only his adam's apple.. but ALL of him :tounge_xd:

What scene??? Anyone?

That looks like Fengjiu in Xiao Jiu get-up but that’s Donghua and not Xuanren so I am confused...

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote pictures

Hi! I have been lurking and reading this thread for a while and love love love the story. From here, i found the link to read the book and the links to watch the advance episodes! So thankful for the sharing. 

• Like 7

To those who had seen till ep 42, have you noticed how DH is giving lingering looks to Shenye whenever they meet? 

Shenye is really DH shadow, he got the same jealous looks too when FJ is with Su Moye and DH. Applause to the actor, he gave the character he plays the aura of bleakness. That bewilderment on 36 when FJ didn't recognize him at the restaurant? Before that, while he was reminiscing the past, he said that today he will meet Aranya? :tears:

Hmm, I'm guessing that DH snagged Su Moye's share of sweets because FJ in Aranya's body bled so much during Junou's supposed execution when she intervened. That barely controlled anger of DH...tsk, tsk, Su Moye.

And Xiao Yan, tsk, tsk, tsk. What a blabbermouth. He should have stayed longer before leaving to hear Lian Song threaten the whole Biyinao clan if any of the DH and FJ situation leaks.

• LOL 7

did anybody notice that Reba playing Aranya kinda look different from FJ?  Not just the phoenix mark, but even her make up..like there's a slight difference in the eyes....I can't put my finger on it, but you can just feel it.  Any one??:huh:

Also, what war?? :blink:

• Like 6
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, Sun Tzu said:

Please let me know which drama that you are referring to for LOL. Thank you

Yes, yes, it's Crash Landing on You and Ashes of Love. :blush:

@darkphoenix123 Could it be the war scene btwn her clan and the Owl clan? But I wonder what DH is doing there...

@LaxClyne Yes, I am having issues with wetv as well. The player keeps hanging and wanting to restart from a point I last watched and some preview are missing. :P  And @Sisca_TVXQ is right, the Junuo we see in Fanyin valley is indeed the Junuo from Aranya's time. She is brought back to inherit the throne ...... I wonder though why there was one scene where she is crying (when DJ is fighting with Miaoluo, the timeline of after Junou is saved from the white tiger in the dream world) and you can hear thunder and lightning in Fanyin Valley, back in the real world. I couldn't quite figure that out - does anyone know why???

@linh5000 

Aranya is said to have died by committing suicide, at least that is what the clan reported but there is more to that. A little known secret. Here's actually what happened to her.

Spoiler

She led the army to fight against the war between her clan and the Owl Clan. She died in that battle ..

Book 2, pg  320... 

But among the few things he (Chen Ye) knew, none included the fact that the person taking charge of the commander's tent at the Si'xing was Aranya, not Xiangli He.

On August 6th, the army was driven back to the south of the Si'xing by the Owl Clan and lost 30,000 soldiers.

On August 8th, Aranya used the semi-circular formation to stop the enemy, blocking the Owl Clan beyond the river without any way to move.

On August 14th, the Owl Clan broke the semi-circular formation. Aranya resorted to the Soul Evocation sorcery and set the Si'xing ablaze in celestial fire. 

On August 17th, Aranya died in battle. Her soul turned into ashes, disintegrating in the Si'xing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

10 minutes ago, linh5000 said:

did anybody notice that Reba playing Aranya kinda look different from FJ?  Not just the phoenix mark, but even her make up..like there's a slight difference in the eyes....I can't put my finger on it, but you can just feel it.  Any one??:huh:

Also, what war?? :blink:

Her eyes look more luminous?

Aranya would go on war in place of her brother. This would be after their father dies from poisoning courtesy of their mother, Junou inherits the throne, Changdi loses her mind, Aranya is jailed and will be executed. There's a rival tribe that would take advantage of the situation and declares war.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, linh5000 said:

Reba did a good job with both..totally different characters..

Aranya and FJ have a different personality..at the beginning FJ was more childish playful and mischievous because she was the "baby" in the family.. always pampered by everyone and we can see her personality development /transformation to become guite matured  ...while Aranya is strong and brave.. despite being a second princess..she had a tough and rough life.. thrown by her own mother to the snake nest she raised by the four Phytons .. consume snake and rat's blood to lives... until Chen Ye found her...give her a name and teach her to talk and eat fruits.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

did anyone know,where i can find eng sub for ep 37-42...saw high quality video but without sub,cant understand....very sad.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, darkphoenix123 said:

Fengjiu talking about the custom of not breathing when kissing and Donghua’s response of the custom meting good and that they should try it is pure gold lmao:joy:

Well, at least in the book the author explained how FJ came up with that excuse. Since she is still a youngling, she has a lot to learn and how to do the deed wasn't in the syllabus yet. Hahaha ... So she cunningly came up with this story of this holding one's breath while kissing as being her clan's custom. Her monologue in the book is hilarious. Kudos to DH for playing along. 

• LOL 6

9 hours ago, Azhire Jeon said:

I suggest you watch it too, it was amazing it had replace TMOPB as best chinese drama I watched.. just for me though ;) it has a very good story too and the chemistry between the main leads are great too ;) Also Zhihe, I mean the actress who acts Zhihe here is the female antagonist on AOL :D still Pillow Book is number 1 for me <3

Thank you 

I did try AOL

gave up after 10 mins.

later I try again.. maybe ffwd and watch the next few scenes, hopefully will generate some interest by then

PB remain in the Top 1 for Feb/22 rating

1. PB

2. The Love Lasts Two Minds

3. iPartments 5

V7i2gkj8prz9KgtiNMn1sXv8AoEEYiCTaVqsT0Fc

• Like 4
  • Love 8
  • Thanks 4

32 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Well, at least in the book the author explained how FJ came up with that excuse. Since she is still a youngling, she has a lot to learn and how to do the deed wasn't in the syllabus yet. Hahaha ... So she cunningly came up with this story of this holding one's breath while kissing as being her clan's custom. Her monologue in the book is hilarious. Kudos to DH for playing along. 

Yeah, that part of the book was hilarious lol

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, NOUR ly said:

did anyone know,where i can find eng sub for ep 37-42...saw high quality video but without sub,cant understand....very sad.

No subs yet for eps 37 to 42. It was only released to vvip in china, i believe. So even though we are vip for wetv english, we still need to wait for the eng subs next week...