Quantcast
angelangie

[Current Mainland WebDrama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

Where do you think Ep 48 will end at?   

53 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Let' take a poll just for fun since we are waiting. Where do you think Ep 48 will end at?

• bing cang ceremony
    • DH and FJ leaving Fanyin Valley
    • Aranya's battle with the owl clan
    • DH and SMY peering into the Miaolu glass
    • Aranya in prison and talking to the mother

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/27/2020 at 03:30 PM

4 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

cant help but notice the box under reba....is this really included in the scene or was not edited out :D

Wow you have really sharp eyes I have to zoom in to see it lol I think they forget to photoshop or crop properly *face palm*

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

57 minutes ago, elsanna said:

Is anyone left to watch 34-36 today...I am excited for watching it...:w00t:

Yes it meeee. Can't wait 10 minutes more. :D

• LOL 2

5 minutes ago, Asliza Mohd said:

Yes it meeee. Can't wait 10 minutes more. :D

Me too... been waiting and rereading the post to past time. :grin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, elsanna said:

Is anyone left to watch 34-36 today...I am excited for watching it...:w00t:

Me ... I'm only up to ep 32 with sub. Waiting for sub for the rest if the ep 33 - 42

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Shane Tricia Facultad said:

No joke... Didn't even notice there were dancers! :joy:

Me too:joy: you guys have some awesome eyesight:joy: my eyes never left dong-feng to notice anyone else:kiss_wink:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, elsanna said:

Is anyone left to watch 34-36 today...

Yes! 35&36 tonight. I have the candles, just need to take care of the wine :D

• LOL 5

Just curious

which episode showed the wedding of bai Qian and ye hua? Did I missed it ? And did bai Qian get another baby ??

22 minutes ago, taekwang said:

Just curious

which episode showed the wedding of bai Qian and ye hua? Did I missed it ? And did bai Qian get another baby ??

Is ep 24 but is just a fragment  no whe only  get to see baiqian 

• Like 1

Almost in tears the time when Shen Ye reminiscing his time with Alanro and when he raised his hands to touch her face how much he suffer and the heart aches but then in fit of laughter when FJ was running away from Prince Qing screaming lollll. :w00t: Su Moye is sure an eye candy. :love:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

I feel so entertain with episode 35.. Dongfeng Kissing and Rolling on bed.. I was like " Awwww..(I swear I even got the butterflies in my stomach...) at first....and then when they rolled ..I laughing out loud.. because somehow I felt either Vengo/Reba or Dongfeng got carried away with their kiss.. :lol: but the kiss was guite good.. actually more than good especially when DH took initiative first...

Dongfeng's first kiss was sweetly innocent..but the second kiss .."take my breath away".. Donghua Dijun really a fast learner..:love:

28 minutes ago, Asliza Mohd said:

Almost in tears the time when Shen Ye reminiscing his time with Alanro and when he raised his hands to touch her face how much he suffer and the heart aches but then in fit of laughter when FJ was running away from Prince Qing screaming lollll. :w00t: Su Moye is sure an eye candy. :love:

I was in tears..his anguishes..his longing..:tears: 

I like Chen Ye appearance, he's sure dashing.. ..better than Song Xuanren.

Su moye guite handsome..but I can feel his character gonna be skittish or comical..:D

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Guy... Aranya arc punch right in the feels.. i don't know how to react to ChenYe/Shenye.. Aranya-Chenye is such tragic love

ibP4KTJ.jpg

hmgsRMk.jpg

He's too late... :bawling:

5QQ69vn.jpg

• Sad 8

Just finished ep 35-36.

1. I dont how to feel about the rolling in the divan:joy:, but their third kiss was so sweet its their most cinematic kiss yet, gentle but 'deep'. They downplayed FJ emotion here, she was angry in the book but here... she was sweet and innocent till she feel asleep.

2. The plot change they made in Aranya Dream here is easier to follow. 

3. Aranyas husband is handsome too :love: And of course Su Moye :love:

4. Though I like ChenYe and Aranya story plot, ChenYe pov bored me ( though I already got back on them). I think I skipped his part in the book. Now watching Vengo play this character, I feel emotional :tears: When did Vengo got this emotional acting skill? :tears:

Now Im questioning why ChenYe and Aranya had to inherit DH and FJ misunderstanding tragedy :bawling: poor souls.

THE SNAKEEEE AAAAHHHHH IWWWWWWW

I screamed with Dilireba when Qing acted on her. I have to cover my phone with my fingers to block the snake. Thankfully he wouldn't last till ep 37 .

Great episodes. I dont know if I can restrain myself in watching the raws, sun-wed... Good luck to me :tounge_wink:

• Like 3

On 2/21/2020 at 6:03 AM, SC2019 said:

actually after watching Vengo as DJ and Vengo as the King, I have to say as DJ, he is limited as to how he can react; he can't cry, he can't panic, he can't emote much, he has to uphold the image of DJ as cold, calm, restrained - there is a subtle glint in his eye and that distant stare, but that's about it. So, even after watching him at the point where he should be devastated or emotionally shocked, I don't feel it [blame it on watching CLOY recently, LOL and even AOL where the male leads have the liberty of letting all their grief out]. Whereas as the King in the mortal arc, he was free to portray all those emotions - despite how at times the mortal arc felt long drawn out and somewhat unnecessary. 

[I think I want to leave DJ reeling from all the realisations of what FJ had to endure because of him, to my imagination...]

But there's no denying that he manages to convey his love for FJ through his eyes, that is most certaintly there....oh how the knees go weak.:wub:

oh....and btw Alanruo as a toddler is SOOOOO cute....can't wait for you all to see her.

Please let me know which drama that you are referring to for LOL. Thank you

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sun Tzu said:

Please let me know which dramas that you are referring to for CLOY and LOL. So that I can watch them after this one.  I am guessing that AOL is Ashes of Love. Thank you

CLOY - Crash Landing on You

2 hours ago, Shane Tricia Facultad said:

No joke... Didn't even notice there were dancers! :joy:

There's always dancers in that restaurant, even during Aranya's Dream. And I always got distracted by the dancers in the background :sweatingbullets: 

Poor Prince Qing, no hugs & kisses for his birthday this year :joy:

Out of the three lives, Chen Ye - Aranya is the most heartbreaking story for me. They deserve another chance for a happy ending. To be honest, I don't even feel sad for Song Xuanren because his misfortune was done on purpose. But Chen Ye, he didn't even get to tell Aranya that he love her. :tears:

Edited by orenji_neko
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, orenji_neko said:

There's always dancers in that restaurant, even during Aranya's Dream. And I always got distracted by the dancers in the background :sweatingbullets: 

Poor Prince Qing, no hugs & kisses for his birthday this year :joy:

Out of the three lives, Chen Ye - Aranya is the most heartbreaking story for me. They deserve another chance for a happy ending :tears:

ChenYe and Aranya, I dont think I have appreciate love tragedy before them :heart: DH paired their souls (or shadow) together forever, never be apart, though its in their destiny if they will reincarnate.

• Like 3

What website is everyone watching it from? Ive been watching on YouTube but the latest episode they’ve posted is episode 30. Someone please help me out:sweat_smile: