Quantcast
angelangie

[Current Mainland WebDrama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

Where do you think Ep 48 will end at?   

53 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Let' take a poll just for fun since we are waiting. Where do you think Ep 48 will end at?

• bing cang ceremony
    • DH and FJ leaving Fanyin Valley
    • Aranya's battle with the owl clan
    • DH and SMY peering into the Miaolu glass
    • Aranya in prison and talking to the mother

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/27/2020 at 03:30 PM

21 minutes ago, Elegant blossoms said:

This video is hilarious , made me laugh so hard. 

Hmmmm hard to choose maybe the BL version is good. :w00t:

• LOL 2

3 hours ago, Zelnk said:
Bts - V and D

Poor Raba ... she is skinny but heavy bone.  I can understand her as I'm heavy bone too. So even if I look very slim, I'm very heavy.

I remember Luhan at Running Man had to shoulder carry her in the pool. She was very embarrassed n reluctant to go inside pool. When Luhan had to carry her, he exclaimed "wow ... you are so heavy." Raba covered his mouth preventing him to say out loud.:joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

I think the writers tweaked the story a bit so that viewers (most who didn't read the book) can understand n follow the flow easier. What they tweak, the story has to make sense.  It is just for the viewers who have read the book might find it a bit confusing and find that some parts from the book are missing or not the same flow.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3

Too bad they didn't include this scene, I was waiting for it. The white flower is gone without explanation :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

Feng Jiu turned to the side and rubbed her jaw, “I don’t think you’re unfamiliar with these sorts of things . . .” Dijun wasn’t too happy with the hairpin on her head. He removed it and turned it into a pink flower, then carefully pinned it back on her hair. “Then let’s just say I’m being upright for once.”

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 1

I enjoyed Episode 31..funny dialogue and entertaining..

DH:  if I want to unreasonable, I will be unreasonable. If I want to be reasonable, I can be reasonable.( Talk about His own rules)

FJ: Why didn't you pushed me away? and let me make a fool of myself?

DH: You threw yourself to me, I found it guite rare. Why should I push you away?

Me : Donghua Dijun...We all know you threw out all the beauties in the past.. when they're  sneaking into you bed chamber..why didn't you do the same with FJ.

His answer would be : Xiao Bai is different...and also...Because I can.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Awesome 2

Another entertaining Dongfeng's conversation..  Also from EP 31

FJ: Why didn't you bring Chong Lin with you when you enter the valley?

DH: You are here, why should I bring Chong Lin.

FJ: Why can't you bring him when I'm here

DH: If he's here , I can't order you around.

FJ: Why can't you order me around if he's here

DH: You're right, I still can order you around even if he's here. Go and cook for me.

FJ: I really think, You are guite thick- skinned sometime.

DH: You are very perceptive..

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

1 hour ago, elsanna said:

Looks like DH recognised her too earlier than novel:o don't know why but I liked how he recognised her in novel:mellow:but let it be writer haven't disappointed me till now...so I will just enjoy:P

I like this change. It is showing DH feels and recognises FJ however she looks like or whatever her age. :wub:

• Like 8

3 hours ago, memine said:
Ladies... choose your team.. V+R or directors?????:lol:

Ahahahaha...the director's team is hillarious! Thumbs up for going at it! :tounge_xd:

• LOL 4

I wonder if the directors are fans of the novel too :lol: So far the drama has been a fanservice for us. Even though there's some changes in aranya's dream arc but I understand why they don't follow the novel. Aranya's arc is complicated. I didn't quiet understand it the first time I read the novel. It will be very confusing for people who haven't read the novel if they follow the novel's storyline. 

About tencent vvip. I know they're milking money from it but isn't it going to affect the viewership and the ratings? 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

I really love how both Vengo and Reba acted this scene very very well .. full with sweetness, tenderness overflows...FJ still look coutlous..but DH....aahhhh...love...the way he look at FJ...full of tenderness , admiration and he was so...in love .. he just can't stop caressing FJ.:love:

Woah...DH's red golden blood..brightly blinking...

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Too bad they didn't include this scene, I was waiting for it. The white flower is gone without explanation :sweatingbullets:

Hide contents

Feng Jiu turned to the side and rubbed her jaw, “I don’t think you’re unfamiliar with these sorts of things . . .” Dijun wasn’t too happy with the hairpin on her head. He removed it and turned it into a pink flower, then carefully pinned it back on her hair. “Then let’s just say I’m being upright for once.”

Poor YQT...we seem to forget about him because of Dongfeng's cuteness. 

Seems a bit off topic here but I'm glad PB is already airing. If they cut it down to 40 episodes a lot of things will be left out in the drama.

• Like 2
  • Unamused 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Poor YQT...we seem to forget about him because of Dongfeng's cuteness. 

And where is the bracelet he gave her? I don't see her wearing it anymore.

• Insightful 3

37 minutes ago, pawla said:

Seems a bit off topic here but I'm glad PB is already airing. If they cut it down to 40 episodes a lot of things will be left out in the drama.

If this happens, I hope it will not imposed on those drama that have already finished filming but have not been broadcasted yet.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, pawla said:

And where is the bracelet he gave her? I don't see her wearing it anymore.

Ikr..I don't think I seen her wear it again after she retrieve it from DH..

• Like 1

A lot of scenes is cut I think, like the one with Zhi he, it's not shown but there is a maid behind Fengjiu holding the broken cup. Also Ah li with his birthday money that he give to 'Jiu ge', it's only shown on the table~

• Like 2

Ladies... another 15 minutes and we have date with Dongfeng... 

IpLajCi.gif

FengJiu: Dijun... my hand is not handkerchief.... :sweatingbullets:

have fun, i'll be back after tonight episodes... 

Also me tonight to jiheng

1401803763927459243.gif

• LOL 13

For the time being, i think i love the pace of the drama, not dragging too much. Eventhough it slight different from the novel, i always love all the scene.

It like it worthy to wait the for the years. DongFeng love really the best ever. From the first episode till now, im crying to see them together. 

Can't wait for tonight...:wub::wub:

• Like 6