[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

1 hour ago, jimmylyne said:

Spoon fed Jiheng?..Damn..now I really want to kick him in the butt..:angry:

He give her medicine... i think....

I hope  it wasn't his precious red golden blood because that privilege is only belong to FJ.

Yeah, it was on the link that someone posted in the previous page somewhere.. I don't remember any scene from the past episodes where Donghua fed her so I assume it might be the scene in the future episodes. She even wearing purple :crazy:

I love Donghua so much but I dislike some of his actions. And just like a lot of people here said that he is not a flawless hero, I think he is a selfish and controlling man. I mean if you guys notice there were couple of times where Fengjiu talking with YCW and Mengshao and once DH saw it, he called her in right away, I know that he is being jealous but cut her relationship with other males seemed not to be fair.. Well if it was with YCW I understand.. However even when there was Mengshao he also dislike it while he didn't question his own action to tend JH knowing FJ thinking he also harbor some feelings for JH or care to give a clear explanation but again I understand why he take care of Jiheng however FJ don't know about it. I tried to recall in the book that even after FJ left while being pregnant and DH search for her for couple of hundreds years and once he finally found her, he didn't tried to give her an explanation why he did what he did or atleast force himself to explain even if FJ didn't want to hear it and he just went to sacrifice himself knowing that if FJ know the truth of course she would blame herself for her entire lifetime. How selfish act is that? Well atleast in my opinion. And if I remember correctly, he also told Ye Qingti cut all ties with FJ even knowing he won't reconcile with FJ anymore, a man who is not selfish would want his loved one to find a new love knowing he has hurted her so much in the past but it seems our DH is not that kind of man. 

Don't get me wrong, I love DH as much as I love FJ. I just hope DH would suffers a little bit more than FJ. Rip out his own heart is not suffering enough LOL (yeah I am an evil), compare to what FJ went through, FJ considered to be a young woman, being pregnant at a young age.. Keep the pregnancy by her self and went to Mortal realm without anyone by her side to tend her pregnancy and I assume she even has to be in labor alone..how lonely is that to give birth alone without anyone she knows by her side and it was also so unfair for Bai Gungun for not knowing his father or to feel loved by his father, if I would be him I would be jealous too to see all of my friends get to spend time with their father, however the reason FJ moved to mortal realm and sacrifice her son happiness also due to her heartbreak because of DH action.. And again.. Why would DH put such an important tast to YCW? Another reason why I dislike YCW.. He also took part why FJ feel betrayed by DH...lol.

I saw the scene from the link I mentioned above that FJ was crying while XieGuchou next to her, it was so heartbreaking. She must be felt so betrayed... :tears:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

I was just about to post a question - does anyone have/know the VVIP schedule? I am curious to know when the last two episodes for VVIP will be aired.  Lovelygoddess - the VVIP started last week, thus Ep31-42 were released (available online, if you know where to look for it). Subscriptions is only for China viewers, so unless you are in China, I believe you can't access.

This week and next week for VVIP is 6 eps/week, so this week eps 43-48, next week 49-56. Can't believe its gonna end so soon :bawling:

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 4

9 minutes ago, orenji_neko said:

PB book 1, page 183

Fanyin Valley was a very strange place. In order to keep out worldly toxins, only on winter solstice each year could a powerful deity use magic to open the valley's entrance. The gate would remain open for two months henceforth.

Lian Song has been in and out of that place a few times already :lol:

Two months immortals time ...isn't  equal to 60yrs Biyiniao's( fairy bird species) time?

Lol..I'm confused:sweatingbullets:

• LOL 2

6 minutes ago, elsanna said:

Will wait for eng subs only:dissapointed_relieved: on other hand I have my exams this week and next week...:sweatingbullets: I have already halted for two weeks... won't be watching anything but will come here to relax;)

Me too...i wait for eng sub only..

Good luck in your exam!

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, lovelygoddess said:

can someone help answer this? 

I thought i read somewhere in this post that there was the option for WETV vips to pay extra for extra episodes somewhere in the middle of the series??  like a VVIP ?? is that still happening or am I off on this?  Thanks!

WeTV vip is 6 episode advanced. But there is vvip from tencent in china only which viewers could buy add. 6 episodes, total of 12 ep advanced.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

This week and next week for VVIP is 6 eps/week, so this week eps 43-48, next week 49-56. Can't believe its gonna end so soon :bawling:

Yeah it's going to end soon :bawling: but still I'm greatful that they have 56 episodes! I wish my fav Korean dramas have that many episodes! 

• LOL 3

40 minutes ago, Suiren said:

Yess me to watched the cut scene only but too tempting :bawling:

I wonder how come Yan Chiwu able back to demon kingdom and do the meeting. I thlugh vanyin only open 60 years only small gap only? :huh:

Fanyin Valley is a place describes as hard to enter, easy to leave. DH and the gang practically walk out of it. There is also a spell that will use much cultivation to open the valley. JH and LS used this spell to enter. Now that YCW is out he should not be able to enter again unless JH taught him the spell.

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, katfindlay said:

Yeah it's going to end soon :bawling: but still I'm greatful that they have 56 episodes! I wish my fav Korean dramas have that many episodes! 

I'm savouring all the episodes. 

Not gonna lie, I'm more into anime series and movies. CDrama only fully came into my radar Dec 2019, and that too because of the OST in that clip I got curious to watch. ELOD is my 3rd CDrama. The two others were Princess Agents and TMOPB. For both, I loved first the OST, then the series when I finally watched, and then the books.

For ELOD,  I loved the story first. It was a joy to discover there was already a series waiting to be aired when I was reading the books, and elated that the actors for DH and FJ reprised their roles. Even more wonderful watching how the series is unfolding. :):wub:

In a few weeks the series will be ending, but I know ELOD would be one of those whose viewers would gladly watch again.

• Like 11

18 minutes ago, Donghuadijun said:

Yeah, it was on the link that someone posted in the previous page somewhere.. I don't remember any scene from the past episodes where Donghua fed her so I assume it might be the scene in the future episodes. She even wearing purple :crazy:

I love Donghua so much but I dislike some of his actions. And just like a lot of people here said that he is not a flawless hero, I think he is a selfish and controlling man. I mean if you guys notice there were couple of times where Fengjiu talking with YCW and Mengshao and once DH saw it, he called her in right away, I know that he is being jealous but cut her relationship with other males seemed not to be fair.. Well if it was with YCW I understand.. However even when there was Mengshao he also dislike it while he didn't question his own action to tend JH knowing FJ thinking he also harbor some feelings for JH or care to give a clear explanation but again I understand why he take care of Jiheng however FJ don't know about it. I tried to recall in the book that even after FJ left while being pregnant and DH search for her for couple of hundreds years and once he finally found her, he didn't tried to give her an explanation why he did what he did or atleast force himself to explain even if FJ didn't want to hear it and he just went to sacrifice himself knowing that if FJ know the truth of course she would blame herself for her entire lifetime. How selfish act is that? Well atleast in my opinion. And if I remember correctly, he also told Ye Qingti cut all ties with FJ even knowing he won't reconcile with FJ anymore, a man who is not selfish would want his loved one to find a new love knowing he has hurted her so much in the past but it seems our DH is not that kind of man. 

Don't get me wrong, I love DH as much as I love FJ. I just hope DH would suffers a little bit more than FJ. Rip out his own heart is not suffering enough LOL (yeah I am an evil), compare to what FJ went through, FJ considered to be a young woman, being pregnant at a young age.. Keep the pregnancy by her self and went to Mortal realm without anyone by her side to tend her pregnancy and I assume she even has to be in labor alone..how lonely is that to give birth alone without anyone she knows by her side and it was also so unfair for Bai Gungun for not knowing his father or to feel loved by his father, if I would be him I would be jealous too to see all of my friends get to spend time with their father, however the reason FJ moved to mortal realm and sacrifice her son happiness also due to her heartbreak because of DH action.. And again.. Why would DH put such an important tast to YCW? Another reason why I dislike YCW.. He also took part why FJ feel betrayed by DH...lol.

I saw the scene from the link I mentioned above that FJ was crying while XieGuchou next to her, it was so heartbreaking. She must be felt so betrayed... :tears:

I hope that scene (spoon fed ) was only Jiheng imagination or her backstory before DH met FJ.

When DH didn't turned up on the wedding ceremony FJ still believed DH must had a good reason..

FJ :  "If he was really pitying her and wanted to stay by her side a bit longer, why didnt he send someone to let her know" ( which DH already did..blame it on good-for-nothing Yan Chiwu).

She go to Demon clan with Zhonglin (which FJ's parents and grandparents follows her and Zhonglin)..meet with Jiheng brother lord Xuyang but he also didn't know where his sister and DH.( also a lie)

FJ's Family such a nuisance sometimes..her grandpa said DH illicitly involved with Jiheng. 

Bai Zhi words" i heard that when she(jiheng) lying in his arms,there wasn't any sign of being fatally threatened!"

When FJ said she want to hear Dijun's explanation first , her grandfather asked her to go back to Qingqiu to wait there.

She's pregnant..her memory has altered..she begin pondering about DH true feelings..and her feeling wavered..and thus she was thinking that DH have choose Jiheng. 

" when she was on brink of death, he had chosen her. Now that jiheng was in the brink of death,  he chose jiheng.  Ultimately, who was it that was blind to his own feelings?  She was too tired.  She didn't want to have him anymore. ( talk about miscommunications).

Dongfeng's separation story become

The biggest scandal in the past 200yrs Dijun's losing his young bride.

When Bai Zhi asked FJ goes to Mortal Realm for training to become a great monarch she just agree.

When Siming asked Bai Qian about  FJ whereabouts she answer " children of the Bai's family are raised without constraints. She goes where she wants. We don't have a chain on her. I'm afraid i really don't have an answer for you.( she lied ..she and FJ actually contact each other...talk about family interference..)

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

She's pregnant..her memory has altered..she begin pondering about DH true feelings..and her feeling wavered..and thus she was thinking that DH have choose Jiheng. 

Its the pregnancy hormones... Can't really blame her for feeling that way lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 12

7 minutes ago, katfindlay said:

Its the pregnancy hormones... Can't really blame her for feeling that way lol

Yes..maybe and also because she's practically a pregnant teenager..she didn't tell her family no one know about Bai GunGun:bawling:..only Zhe Yan know but Zhe Yan thought FJ had an abortion .

• Like 6

Nawww YCW... I'd like to be his friend. He's not the brightest person but he has so much dedication (like FJ). His love is pure and not from evil intention. I like his friendship with FJ. They have each others back in Fanyin Valley. He takes care of her.

The only problem with FJ and YCW friendship.... like YCW FJ is not the brightest too. Bad combination :joy::tounge_xd:

DH third wheeling in their friendship (by the time he has overcome his jealousy) should make up what they both lack :joy::heart:

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

@katfindlay I agree with that, and all along she couldn’t believe the high and mighty DHDJ will marry her. She lacked of confidence that DH would love her that much.

@jimmylyne I feel like I will be crying buckets when those scenes start. The separation is just heartbreaking 

@jimmylyne @Asliza Mohd It is a deep purplish blue tone. Totally a DHDJ color.

• Like 1
  • Love 5

22 minutes ago, memine said:

Ladies... now it's time for ELOD's Quiz

The Question is: what does FJ hold? what scene this clip on the book?

Hide contents

give your answer, and the winner will get the prize: 2 new episodes this Thu-Sat... :tounge_xd:

Don't tell me it's a purple yam cake? But I thought DH said don't have to inform everyone else about their deed.:sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

15 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

I hope that scene (spoon fed ) was only Jiheng imagination or her backstory before DH met FJ.

When DH didn't turned up on the wedding ceremony FJ still believed DH must had a good reason..

FJ :  "If he was really pitying her and wanted to stay by her side a bit longer, why didnt he send someone to let her know" ( which DH already did..blame it on good-for-nothing Yan Chiwu).

She go to Demon clan with Zhonglin (which FJ's parents and grandparents follows her and Zhonglin)..meet with Jiheng brother lord Xuyang but he also didn't know where his sister and DH.( also a lie)

FJ's Family such a nuisance sometimes..her grandpa said DH illicitly involved with Jiheng. 

Bai Zhi words" i heard that when she(jiheng) lying in his arms,there wasn't any sign of being fatally threatened!"

When FJ said she want to hear Dijun's explanation first , her grandfather asked her to go back to Qingqiu to wait there.

" when she was on brink of death, he had chosen her. Now that jiheng was in the brink of death,  he chose jiheng.  Ultimately, who was it that was blind to his own feelings?  She was too tired.  She didn't want to have him anymore. ( talk about miscommunications).

Dongfeng's separation story become

The biggest scandal in the past 200yrs Dijun's losing his young bride.

When Bai Zhi asked FJ goes to Mortal Realm for training to become a great monarch she just agree.

When Siming asked Bai Qian about  FJ whereabouts she answer " children of the Bai's family are raised without constraints. She goes where she wants. We don't have a chain on her. I'm afraid i really don't have an answer for you.( she lied ..she and FJ actually contact each other...talk about family interference..)

That is even show how much FJ love DH and still wanted to believe in him but agree on what you said that her family interferes too much however seeing from her family point of view.. It is understandable especially Bai Family is known to be very protective to each others, they hide FJ whereabouts because they thought DH has abandoned FJ and went for JH instead since they also didn't know that DH did that for JH's father and they know how much FJ loves DH so in my assumption they don't want their baby get hurt anymore. But then if they know FJ is pregnant, I don't know how her family would react, perhaps they gonna ask her to keep the baby or abort the baby instead or seek DH themselves asking for DH's responsibility, and I think another reason BZ told  FJ to the Mortal Realm is so she could be distracted from situation she was in ( this is just my assumption though) and FJ took it because she was tired and also heartbroken and perhaps ashame as well being pregnant with someone who had abandoned her. I think Bai girls don't have much luck in this pregnancy part both BQ and FJ have to suffer during pregnancy :(.. Come to think about it.. All blames should go to Lian Song :lol:, if I remember on the first couple of episode, he was the one who suggest it to DH and Shuyang that DH should grant JH brother's wish to avoid the war between the two realm and that's how Shuyang betrothed JH to DH ( anyway English isn't my first language so I hope what I written here make sense and didn't cause confusion). 

• Like 11

17 minutes ago, LaxClyne said:

Nawww YCW... I'd like to be his friend. He's not the brightest person but he has so much dedication (like FJ). His love is pure and not from evil intention. I like his friendship with FJ. They have each others back in Fanyin Valley. He takes care of her.

The only problem with FJ and YCW friendship.... like YCW FJ is not the brightest too. Bad combination :joy::tounge_xd:

DH third wheeling in their friendship (by the time he has overcome his jealousy) should make up what they both lack :joy::heart:

It will be hilarious!

In defense of XY who was appointed messenger of DH after tending to JH, he had a battle while traveling and was comatose for 2 months. That's why the letters of DH didn't reach FJ and Chong Lin.

But yeah, what a friendship it would have been! :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

23 minutes ago, springfiry said:

@katfindlay I agree with that, and all almuchong she couldn’t believe the high and mighty DHDJ will marry her. She lacked of confidence that DH would love her that much.

@jimmylyne I feel like I will be crying buckets when those scenes start. The separation is just heartbreaking 

@jimmylyne @Asliza Mohd It is a deep purplish blue tone. Totally a DHDJ color.

I don't know if my heart can handle it..

FJ all alone.. brokenhearted in Mortal Realm for 3yrs before "little DH" Bai GunGun is born..

DH misery...miserablely looking for his wife  for 200 yrs even don't want to wasting his time to get a treatment..and carved out his heart as a gifted for his beloved wife..to protect her.. even when he's no longer exist.:bawling:.

• Like 2
  • Sad 7