Quantcast
angelangie

[Current Mainland WebDrama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

Where do you think Ep 48 will end at?   

53 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Let' take a poll just for fun since we are waiting. Where do you think Ep 48 will end at?

• bing cang ceremony
    • DH and FJ leaving Fanyin Valley
    • Aranya's battle with the owl clan
    • DH and SMY peering into the Miaolu glass
    • Aranya in prison and talking to the mother

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/27/2020 at 03:30 PM

For those curious about whether ZH was or was not using magic to influence YCW during the saha fruit contest....

Spoiler

They added in a music element (improvisation on the spot) to the contest for the saha fruit which is quite interesting I must say... both brain and brawn required. Our guess was partially right about ZH who influenced YCW with magic to duel more viciously for the saha fruit (but she was under the influence of Miaoluo)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I don’t know if it’s true but I don’t think we r allowed to post non official episode links (illegal sites) we could be shutdown by soompi if that’s true ppl please take down those comments 

• Insightful 2

PB went up to Top 2 for Feb/20 rating

1. iPartments 5

2. PB

3. Under the Power

NWAUfpo5r-mnQUVXkDs7s6YMYSjq0xsbxJxvJF0F

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5

⁸Woooow you girls... your highly active mode were turned on last night. I went to sleep and thread jumped like 6 pages already??? Good good...

qWo4Kar.gif

So we get to see the raw of vvip? Splendid.. i will peek those freebies episodes, but maybe more like skim and quick gloss only (and repeating certain scenes) hahaha. 

1 hour ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Ah, another 'playing doctor' with DongFeng :tounge_xd:

• LOL 4

31 minutes ago, phuong1317 said:

I don’t know if it’s true but I don’t think we r allowed to post non official episode links (illegal sites) we could be shutdown by soompi if that’s true ppl please take down those comments 

In Kdrama forums, especially, the enforcement is very high as the moderators are very strict. I have seen some moderators remind forum users not to even ask for the link to live streaming or to sites that have online videos (PM me instead of posting on the forum..hehe). In fact, we are not supposed to quote images and videos, which I think has been happening here, probably because people forgot. I think our moderator here is more lenient with us (thanks Cdrama Moderator :blush::blush:). Let's just toe the line, where possible.  

• Like 7

3 hours ago, SC2019 said:

I PM you

Thank you very much! This link is gooooooodddddddddd

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

In Kdrama forums, especially, the enforcement is very high as the moderators are very strict. I have seen some moderators remind forum users not to even ask for the link to live streaming or to sites that have online videos. In fact, we are not supposed to quote images and videos, which I think has been happening here, probably because people forgot. I think our moderator here is more lenient with us (thanks Cdrama Moderator :blush::blush:). Let's just toe the line, where possible. 

Yeah that's true, I keep reminding people but thanks god our mod @angelangie is really nice :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Yeah that's true, I keep reminding people but thanks god our mod @angelangie is really nice :heart:

i will still take out any illegal link site lols......

cause any live streaming that is illegal is forbidden and it will put the whole forum in trouble if it is come across by the production or airing channel :) 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 4

Just for people who want to watch the kiss part :) Dong Hua kyaaaaaaaaaa episode 35 for 60 second. I put into spoilers quote hm ...just....for prudence and for heart :heart:

img%5D 

sorry for the quality, I got the 720p but dunno how I encode the gif, it's coming really weird...anyway hope you all appreciated. If I can I will cut all part and make all into gifs...but sadly it's late in night and I want to sleep awawaaaaa

@angelangie oh yes we can't send link or upload any video :) that why people pm me if they want something 

Oh btw I finish your serie you was so into it in netflix. A little thing called love :D cute serie. And I'm back because Pillow Book kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

25 minutes ago, miaka fy said:

@angelangie oh yes we can't send link or upload any video :) that why people pm me if they want something 

Oh btw I finish your serie you was so into it in netflix. A little thing called love :D cute serie. And I'm back because Pillow Book kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa

yes that two is my passion while they are airing....i still cant get over SongYun and JiaLun chemistry :D their chemistry is too good for me to let good :D 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Em D said:

Finally got a chance to watch these. Thanks Sisca! 

From what I can piece together, the 1st & 3rd clips are from the time they’re in the cave after killing the serpent in the marsh or whatever.

4 hours ago, Em D said:

You're right. I watched from YouTube to episode 42. Even though I mostly skipped them, just watched the juicy parts :D. They are from the cave scenes. Only in the drama it wasn't a water serpent which DH fought but it was 

Spoiler

Miao Luo incarnation.

The kissing scene in the 3rd clip is when after DH found out FJ is awake and in her own body. After the kissing scene DH's shamelessness sprang into action. He complains his head is dizzy or something like that :lol:.

The 1st clip is DH and FJ having heart to heart talk. She asked him why he gave the saha fruit to JH.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

It’s shown in episode 41 that one of the Demon Queen’s blood drops entered FJ’s mum’s womb when she was pregnant with FJ...so we were correct with our predictions 

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1