Quantcast
angelangie

[Current Mainland WebDrama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

Where do you think Ep 48 will end at?   

53 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Let' take a poll just for fun since we are waiting. Where do you think Ep 48 will end at?

• bing cang ceremony
    • DH and FJ leaving Fanyin Valley
    • Aranya's battle with the owl clan
    • DH and SMY peering into the Miaolu glass
    • Aranya in prison and talking to the mother

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/27/2020 at 03:30 PM

Guys at YouTube there a video in ep35 where we can see FJ and DH kissing and rolling around with FJ on top of him. Holy macaroni I just blush and repeated like 10×.:love:Sorry don't know how to give the link here. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Yeah I'm confused too :sweatingbullets:

I posted the link because @SC2019 is asking for it and for some region the Tencent YouTube channel is blocked. I can't play that link from YouTube. If you dont want me to post it again its okay I won't post again for now on.

No no...it's not like that...I was just shocked that we already reached to 44 episodes:sweatingbullets:

• Love 2

Shameless dijun is just so! *** don't know how to describe it! In-love with the dongfeng interactions for this episode! Also, the scene where FJ and XY found out that xiangli meng was in love with FJ! :joy::joy::joy: the way reba portrayed this scene is exactly what I imagined it when I read the book! The blank stare, the trying-hard-to-recall face! Bahahahahaha!!! And her incredulousness that he was crying about a cricket!!! Whahahahahaha!!! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Shout-out to everybody who is spending time explaining in these dark confusing times of waiting :D

I'll keep watching as a regular VIP unless anything additional leaks out cause I'm in Europe and moreover will be travelling for 2 weeks. So I will mostly read here and probably re-read the books. 

So, beginning of ep. 31, she's calling out "mommy, mommy", instead of "Dijun, Dijun"?! Come on now FJ, what's this, are you in kindergarten? Kids there drink milk, not bite-kiss :naughty: 

And when she tried to get his hand under the blanket... virgin grandpa couldn't handle it :joy:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 3
  • LOL 11

Xiao Bai and Dijun? Now I really need the VVIP episodes! If someone finds any site to watch the vvip episodes let the rest of us know please

• Awesome 2

16 minutes ago, memine said:

@Asliza Mohd @SC2019 maybe they tweak the drama? It seem drama miaoluo is targetin FJ to get DJ, she knows FJ is his "weakness"... 

Looks like it. And I think they have tweaked for XiZe to be DJ as it is too confusing for viewers to see him as DJ, ChenYe and XiZe, yet all played by the same actor... And poor Vengo will get schizophrenia from playing 3 different roles at the same time :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

2 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

Better watching it alone.. so you can chuckles , giggling:lol: or laughing out loud:joy:....like crazy..

Was so excited that I watched them in one go. Good thing my thesis mates are busy. Will be rewatching them when I am alone.:lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, darkphoenix123 said:

If they take away Dijun lying to FJ then I wonder how they will do the rest of the show...

Kinda curious too. That's one of the main drivers of the story.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Lady.Nimue said:

Kinda curious too. That's one of the main drivers of the story.

I mean I kinda like it this way too as we can see FJ falling for DJ and not DJ as XiZe lol

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, Asliza Mohd said:

Guys at YouTube there a video in ep35 where we can see FJ and DH kissing and rolling around with FJ on top of him. Holy macaroni I just blush and repeated like 10×.:love:Sorry don't know how to give the link here. 

What the title of the video?

• Love 1

14 minutes ago, CTH said:

do you have preview for eps 37- 42?

Sadly no, I've been looking for it but found nothing. I think the one that already posted this morning is the preview for 37-42. I'll post it if I found anything.

@elsanna

It's okay, just a misunderstanding :thumbsup:

Quick take a look before its blocked, no sub. Available to eps 36 for now~

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Sadly no, I've been looking for it but found nothing. I think the one that already posted this morning is the preview for 37-42. I'll post it if I found anything.

@elsanna

It's okay, just a misunderstanding :thumbsup:

Quick take a look before its blocked, no sub. Available to eps 36 for now~

Ooooo thank you so much!!! Is it just be or there's so sound to the video? 

• Like 1

Ahh I want to watch the new episodes but haven't had a chance yet. The trailers though...I'm confused too. Maybe they thought it would be too confusing for non-book readers to do all the disguising magic spells going on and the initial misunderstanding from both DH/FJ with Vengo playing DH/DH 'disguised' as Xize/Chen Ye and Reba playing Aranya/FJ switching with Aranya/FJ disguised as Aranya. I can see how people could complain about how they don't know each other when it's all the same actors. I also notice the sequence of events is all out of order compared to the book. But it's such a huge part of the story, I don't know where they're going. 

15 minutes ago, darkphoenix123 said:

I mean I kinda like it this way too as we can see FJ falling for DJ and not DJ as XiZe lol

True but I thought the book explained the FJ falling for DJ as XiZe very well too. It showed that FJ will always be attracted to DJ, no matter what he looks like or what name he's using cause the core of the person is still the same. 

I am watching epi 31 now and the way DJ smiles when FJ starts to call for her mother is gold

this person is live-streaming episode 36. Maybe she will live stream the vvip episodes too.