[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

4 hours ago, LaxClyne said:

The data consumption! :grimace::joy: My spending for data was twice for a week since ELOD aired. But I'll go crazy if I dont watch it. I'm refraining myself from watching advance raw ep on YT coz its not cost effective for me (i cant with no subs) but I might fail during sun-wed waiting, its too long to keep me restrained maybe I just need to triple may data spending :bawling::joy:

I tried downloading the episodes to watch offline on WeTV just as filler for the long days between episodes. It sadly didn’t work :tears: 

We must learn to refrain ourselves, my friend :P (Easier said than done—I just plowed through eps 35-39 raw lol :phew:)

• LOL 4

Our Emeritus Heavenly Emperor can be so childish. The rock has turned into molten lave just for Feng Jiu.

I had a good laugh when Feng Jiu declared that he (The Emeritus Heavenly Emperor) will not make the cut as the potential Qing Qiu's son in law. Other than he is good looking, he does not have a support of a clan or heritage. Dong Hua does not belong to any clan or realms. He is a self made immortal.

Then he tried to explain that he did not care for Ji Heng because of their vast age difference but stop himself because the object of his affection is even younger than Ji Heng. 

He openly declared his romantic skills in lacking due to inexperience in the matter and asked Feng Jiu to help him out. I liked it that he said he loved her and that he was really jealous. He told her what he had missed out and in the next episodes we will see him eating all the candies she had made and even took Su Mo Ye's share as well.

It is so funny that only Feng Jiu can take advantage and liberties on Dong Hua's self and he gladly reciprocate.

Who can forget Si Ming who is dying to gossip about Feng Jiu and Dong Hua that he drank many cups of wine.

Su Mo Ye being the Second Prince of West Sea is also Mo Yuan (God of War)'s First Disciple hence Bai Qian's senior brother. That is why he console Feng Jiu and asked her to regard him as her elder.

I agree I loved the Aranya's Dream episodes. No meddling Ji Heng and they can spend some time as a couple which I assumed it will be very precious. Of course, those "sisters" is no match for Feng Jiu in their schemes.

By the way, love it that Dong Hua can make his bed appeared at any given time. Quite a number of time Feng Jiu lands herself on it as well.

• Like 11
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

26 minutes ago, orenji_neko said:

@memine Aranya looks super gorgeous in white with that hairdo. Too bad they show that scene for a few seconds only.

I know!! I thought the hair ornaments and the way her hair was done looked great. The other Biyiniao queen(s) also had something similar in their hair, but Aranya’s was simpler and more elegant imo

• Like 2

Refraining from binge watching eps 35 to 42 raw for now... (pray for me) 

Will wait for tonights eng eps and then watch 2 eps per day til tue. So that I only have to wait one more day for thursday....  (this WAS the plan)

now watching eps 37. :tounge_wink: still wishing we could have vvip too... So I can watch all eps with eng subs...

• LOL 5

2 hours ago, taekwang said:

Is Ashes of Love (AOL) good? I usually watch kdramas like CLOY and romantic doc 2 bc i find them more fast paced and less draggy. I tend to fast forward a lot for the mandarin dramas if the plots are not that interesting enough..

if it's good, i will download and watch AOL

sorry to deviate from this thread.. i have finished ep 42 of this pillowbook drama (raw).. I will wait for the eng subs to re-watch again these 6 episodes so I can understand 100 percent of what was said. 

I suggest you watch AOL, pretty funny and heart breaking too. 

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, memine said:

Fake fake "su moye" xize in action

Reveal hidden contents

0071OIOely1gc557jp0o2g30ig0a6qva.gif

0071OIOely1gc557jl0ezg30ig0a6x6t.gif

0071OIOely1gc557i7gfrg30ig0a67wj.gif

0071OIOely1gc557jnhrog30ig0a6u12.gif

Poor him...:tounge_wink: Su Moye is forever "teacher-zone"

Anyway.. anyone want some cake? (except Dijun maybe... :sweatingbullets:)

005H0axHgy1gc56t19lk4j30u01w6u0x.jpg

LS such a troll hahaha

I wonder if some noticed, when LS and DH played go, LS kept distracting DH on why FJ wanted the pimpon fruit :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

In ep 34, they subbed op ost of ELOD. Its DH soundtrack right? Its so him. I cant grasp in meaning in YT subbed, in the drama it was clearer.

He was restrained of who he is, but he cant keep his feelings. Her dreams only enticed him. He joined her in her dream to show his feelings and hope it never ends. But he has to face reality. He only hope she would relive their dream through a letter he will leave (on a pillow, this is the 'pillowbook' right?) when she wakes up.

:bawling:

Its how I understand it. DH why you :bawling:

• Sad 7
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

New Promotion Video with Reba and Vengo :heart:

Aww, they must have shot all the promo videos in a day cos of the same clothes they are wearing and release bit by bit. I would love to see the reaction videos of them watching clips from the show I hope theres more of that. 

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, LaxClyne said:

In ep 34, they subbed op ost of ELOD. Its DH soundtrack right? Its so him. I cant grasp in meaning in YT subbed, in the drama it was clearer.

He was restrained of who he is, but he cant keep his feelings. Her dreams only enticed him. He joined her in her dream to show his feelings and hope it never ends. But he has to face reality. He only hope she would relive their dream through a letter he will leave (on a pillow, this is the 'pillowbook' right?) when she wakes up.

:bawling:

Its how I understand it. DH why you :bawling:

The cry fest for me already started when she was drunkenly telling him that for him she was only a pet. :tears:  And I very rarely tear up while watching. 

But then, there's something about the PB that just stings. And that was only the translated version.  As a confessed voracious book reader, there are four novels that truly made me bawl: Flowers in the Attic, Acheron, Styxx, and The Pillow Book of Tangqi Gongzhi.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

cant help but notice the box under reba....is this really included in the scene or was not edited out :D

Wow you have really sharp eyes I have to zoom in to see it lol I think they forget to photoshop or crop properly *face palm*

• Like 1
  • LOL 7