[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

7 hours ago, TVN said:

So from information that got release by Tencent, seem like tentative release date is Q4 2019 (so long!!!!!). I have the pic but I can't read most of the Chinese so not posting it (per soompi forum rule hahaha)

More pics from filming

OB5xzpL.gif

bgOVOjZ.jpg

C9Em1F0.jpg

kcAYfrW.jpg

I knew it..we DongFeng lovers can count on you..as always you are the best!! Looking forward for news and photos ..Thks. I can't recognize the man (last pic) with Reba ..Vengo or Su moye?...oh 2019 ARE WE THERE YET? hahaha....Thank you so much for the pics.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

I knew it..we DongFeng lovers can count on you..as always you are the best!! Looking forward for news and photos ..Thks. I can't recognize the man (last pic) with Reba ..Vengo or Su moye?...oh 2019 ARE WE THERE YET? hahaha....Thank you so much for the pics.

Your welcome! The man in the last pic is Dylan (Su Moye). There are still no pic of Vengo and Reba together yet (so sad).

• Thanks 1

Latest rumor floating on Weibo is that the below scenes has been filmed:

CqrYHsE.png

What I manage to get from google translation and viet translator app (if there are any one who know Chinese and can correct me, please go ahead :lol:)

Dong Hua and Feng Jiu at the hot spring
Daughter's Day 
Feng Jiu made a sugar fox 
Xi Ze in the rain, both lingering (TVN - I think this is the bed scene?)
Feng Jiu was tied to the sword
Little fox stole a kiss and was deceived into believing that she is pregnant
Little fox eating sweet and sour fish
Little fox bites Ji Heng
Qingmei dock game (TVN - can't tell what scene this is... a competition scene?)
Dong Hua wants to live with Feng Jiu
Zhong Lin told Feng Jiu the truth
Xi Ze called Feng Jiu furen (wife)
Green hall chased Chang Di (TVN - not sure what scene this is... hmm...)
Meng Hao to entrust Ji Heng
On the ship, Feng Jiu got medicined, in the same bed with Dong Hua

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, TVN said:

Latest rumor floating on Weibo is that the below scenes has been filmed:

CqrYHsE.png

What I manage to get from google translation and viet translator app (if there are any one who know Chinese and can correct me, please go ahead :lol:)

Dong Hua and Feng Jiu at the hot spring
Daughter's Day 
Feng Jiu made a sugar fox 
Xi Ze in the rain, both lingering (TVN - I think this is the bed scene?)
Feng Jiu was tied to the sword
Little fox stole a kiss and was deceived into believing that she is pregnant
Little fox eating sweet and sour fish
Little fox bites Ji Heng
Qingmei dock game (TVN - can't tell what scene this is... a competition scene?)
Dong Hua wants to live with Feng Jiu
Zhong Lin told Feng Jiu the truth
Xi Ze called Feng Jiu furen (wife)
Green hall chased Chang Di (TVN - not sure what scene this is... hmm...)
Meng Hao to entrust Ji Heng
On the ship, Feng Jiu got medicined, in the same bed with Dong Hua

"Green hall chased Chang Di"

I think Green hall is Prince Qing 30-foot long snake.

Looks like the scene DH/FJ Vengo/Reba is quite secrecy..no leak pics..maybe the team purposely "Save the best for last".

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

"Green hall chased Chang Di"

I think Green hall is Prince Qing 30-foot long snake.

Looks like the scene DH/FJ Vengo/Reba is quite secrecy..no leak pics..maybe the team purposely "Save the best for last".

Yup yup, it is the snake!!!!!!

Video of Feng Jiu in mortal world scene

https://vi-vn.facebook.com/vitoiyeuDongHoa/videos/864333313759644/

• Like 4

On 8/8/2018 at 12:15 PM, jimmylyne said:

I can't comments about Eternal Love novel vs EL Drama because I didn't read the novel(TMOPB) but I read 3L3W three time already hehehe....and I am agree with you about Su jin two different age.The production should take this kind of mistakes (as simple as it is also can tarnish the story flow) more seriously.Some of the fans is very intelligent or very Observants namely YOU and maybe many others can easily see the mistakes. I hope this 3L3W drama will fulfilling our wishes to become the most excellently outstanding and memorable one.

Oh don't worry..I am also a mother of 4 ( 3 teenage daughters and 1 little boy (8yrs old-the youngest)..fangirling over DongFeng is indeed really fun and also hopefully can improving my English(my third languages) being said that ..so sorry for any wrong grammars or whatsoever and because of my love for DongFeng i don't even care or ashamed of my flaws..lol) and your previous post help me a lots...an explanation to others poster which are thoroughly thorough.. drama vs novel.. grateful and very much apricated ..so thks.

Oh, thankyou! And you’re very, very welcome. It really is my pleasure hahaha! No need to thank me. I can’t stand it... just CAN’T STAND it... when people keep insisting DH is the mortal emperor in the book. It just means they misunderstood the most important twist that Tang Qi took 2 books to set up. And that’s sad because i think the story is the work of a genius! <3 I’m surprised how many mothers are on here! I added another DHFJ fan from this forum onto Facebook and she’s also a mother. Us mothers need a fantasy place in our heads hehehe! :D Your English is fine - i have absolutely no problem understanding what you mean. It doesn’t need to be perfect! What are your 2 other languages? You’re trilingual and that’s amazing! :O

• Like 1

On 8/8/2018 at 9:30 PM, TVN said:

Your welcome! The man in the last pic is Dylan (Su Moye). There are still no pic of Vengo and Reba together yet (so sad).

Oh, it IS Dylan! That means this is either Aranya or when FJ returned to her own body but still pretended to be Aranya. I say this because FJ only has scenes with Su Mo Ye when she is in Aranya’s Dream, unless they added scenes of them having tea with 4th brother in the past. If this is Aranya/pretend Aranya, then i’m a little wee bit disappointed. :( According to the book, she should be wearing blood red robes, because that was Aranya’s favourite colour and what she wore all the time. I really, really like seeing FJ in red! DH also says at the end of Book 1 that he doesn’t like her white robes, and that he prefers FJ wearing the blood red of the Saha Manjusaka flowers which he thinks suit her beauty and personality best. In my mind, she is the heroine in red. Even in Eternal Love, they only put her in red twice (at the beginning when she stole the lamp, and at the end at her coronation). She is supposed to always be in red, besides during the time she mourned Qing Ti in white which is Book 1. But in Book 2, starting from Aranya’s Dream, the book describes her as dressed in red. She continues wearing red when she returns to Tai Chen Palace as DH’s wife, at the Bing Cang ceremony, at their missed wedding, and presumably for the rest of the book. The original traditional Chinese book covers i have depict FJ in this way too: Book 1’s cover she is in white, and Book 2’s cover she is in red. I don’t know why both dramas seem to interpret “red” as “salmon pink”... :/

On a side note, the colour of Feng Jiu’s clothes and what’s happening to them are very symbolic in Tang Qi’s books. :) FJ was in white mourning robes when DH first met her at BQYH’s wedding. At the very beginning of the book, she rose out of the river, like from the dead, in white robes as DH was unexpectedly present in the wedding processional, but he hardly noticed her. A scene soon after that, her white robes were all soaked when she fought the Fire Bird and DH threw his OUTER robe on her to cover her. Another scene soon after, this time she was completely disrobed and naked when she was with him in the hotspring, and this time he removed his INNER robe to cover her. Another scene shortly after, when her white flower hairpin fell out (when she was drunk), he turned the flower PINK before sliding it back into her hair, her first bit of colour in 300 years. <3 Symbolically, DH was step by step lifting FJ out of her mourning and healing her despairing heart because he was finally returning her love and falling in love with her. <3

• Like 6

On 8/10/2018 at 7:41 AM, redfoxprincess said:

Oh, thankyou! And you’re very, very welcome. It really is my pleasure hahaha! No need to thank me. I can’t stand it... just CAN’T STAND it... when people keep insisting DH is the mortal emperor in the book. It just means they misunderstood the most important twist that Tang Qi took 2 books to set up. And that’s sad because i think the story is the work of a genius! <3 I’m surprised how many mothers are on here! I added another DHFJ fan from this forum onto Facebook and she’s also a mother. Us mothers need a fantasy place in our heads hehehe! :D Your English is fine - i have absolutely no problem understanding what you mean. It doesn’t need to be perfect! What are your 2 other languages? You’re trilingual and that’s amazing! :O

3L3W Pillow book is the first Chinese novel I've read( even though its just a translation an interpretation but the effect, the outcome was so splendidly amazing).i love it so much..the story was out of this world..like you said "work of a genius" and amazingly beautifully written.

Since I lives in the country which are having more than 20 races/ethnics being tringual is very common.Some of my friends/family's can speak 4/5 or more languages ( Iban,B.Malaysia,English,Mandarin ,Indian + others ethnic)

My 1st language is Iban( i am Ibanist Sarawak-Malaysia ) 2nd is Bahasa Malaysia(Malaysia national language) 3rd is English.

so that's about it.

PS: I also love Fengjiu in Red "Lady in red " colour of the Queen..strikingly beautiful 

• Like 3

@TVN Thankyou SOOO much again for the updates! :D We can always count on you to fetch all the juicy leaks for us! I check this forum continuously because i have to rely on amazing fans like you to get them! My chinese is not up to standard to search for anything myself. :( I am super curious and super anxious about this completely brand new and unknown mortal realm arc!!! It literally keeps me up at night (it’s 3am -_-) thinking of all the possibilities of how they could add a mortal realm layer to this already perfect book!

31 minutes ago, redfoxprincess said:

@TVN Thankyou SOOO much again for the updates! :D We can always count on you to fetch all the juicy leaks for us! I check this forum continuously because i have to rely on amazing fans like you to get them! My chinese is not up to standard to search for anything myself. :( I’m am super curious and super anxious about this completely brand new and unknown mortal realm arc!!! It literally keeps me up at night (it’s 3am -_-) thinking of all the possibilities of how they could add a mortal realm layer to this already perfect book!

Hahaha I want to know the latest news/leaks too so I have a list of sites that I visit everyday and compile all the things that I find (gotta give them credits for finding all these, I merely repost it here :)). I'm super anxious about the mortal realm arc too!!! I just hope that they know that they are doing. Although I'm a bit excited too since it is unknown hahaha. The costumes for the mortal realm look really good so far though (and thanks god, no beard for Vengo, I can't get over his mortal look in Eternal Love). Wow so late there, It is 1:27 PM here :lol: 

And I hear that Reba and Vengo have a kiss scene today! woohoo hahahaha

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, TVN said:

Hahaha I want to know the latest news/leaks too so I have a list of sites that I visit everyday and compile all the things that I find (gotta give them credits for finding all these, I merely repost it here :)). I'm super anxious about the mortal realm arc too!!! I just hope that they know that they are doing. Although I'm a bit excited too since it is unknown hahaha. The costumes for the mortal realm look really good so far though (and thanks god, no beard for Vengo, I can't get over his mortal look in Eternal Love). Wow so late there, It is 1:27 PM here :lol: 

Oooh kiss scene?! <3 FEEL THE HEAT!!! Never got to see them properly kiss in Eternal Love so all those steamy scenes are EXACTLY what i’m looking forward to! They’d better not disappoint!!! I’m so glad that Tang Qi gets to be one of the scriptwriters because i’m sure she wouldn’t want them to butcher her story! Did she have any scriptwriting role or other creative input in Eternal Love? And OMG YES i agree with you about Vengo’s beard! My husband says his beard looks like armpit hair, or even worse, hair from further down... :crazy: LOL i found his beard as cringeworthy as Mark’s tranny-hair whenever Ye Hua had to have it long, straight and untied... SO. NOT. APPEALING!!! :weary:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

38 minutes ago, redfoxprincess said:

Oooh kiss scene?! <3 FEEL THE HEAT!!! Never got to see them properly kiss in Eternal Love so all those steamy scenes are EXACTLY what i’m looking forward to! They’d better not disappoint!!! I’m so glad that Tang Qi gets to be one of the scriptwriters because i’m sure she wouldn’t want them to butcher her story! Did she have any scriptwriting role or other creative input in Eternal Love? And OMG YES i agree with you about Vengo’s beard! My husband says his beard looks like armpit hair, or even worse, hair from further down... :crazy: LOL i found his beard as cringeworthy as Mark’s tranny-hair whenever Ye Hua had to have it long, straight and untied... SO. NOT. APPEALING!!! :weary:

Yup yup, kiss scene! Seem like they have a lot of kiss scenes hahaha. Totally making up for the lack of kiss scene in Eternal Love. I'm not sure if she was involved with Eternal Love since I wasn't that much up-to-date with it. OMG, I could never look at Vengo's beard the same way again!!!! Although I admit I got use to it after a while (and since he adore Jiu'er so much, I ended up liking their mortal love story in Eternal Love too :lol:). And I agree about Mark's hair lmao

• LOL 5

9 hours ago, TVN said:

Another updated another good news.Thank you so much for your efforts ..and please keep on doing so..hehehe.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, redfoxprincess said:

Just Like @TVNi am also anxious..anxious and excited about everything regarding this drama.i hope and pray that everything gonna be alright..nice and smoothly done..and I've this kind of thinking " ahhh whatever the outcomes..it's ok..even if its just like watching a pair of lover walking down the street smiling flirting with each other..as long as this lovers is DH/FJ(Vengo/Reba) I am rooting for this drama"..I really hope this drama successfully succeeding.I admire Vengo/Reba as DH/FJ so much..bc their characters in TMOPB was "heartbreakingly" mesmerizing.

Oooh kiss scene..I love it but who doesn't ??..

Vengo beard!!.read your story ..I burst out laughing and choking on my coffee this morning..(poor me)..my hubby was so nice ..he pat my back..(lucky me)..i read guite a lot of comments about Vengo infamous beard "old geezer..old pervert "but you (or your hubby) put it that way..so unexpectedly honest and very straightforward..it's priceless!!..

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@jimmylyne I feel the same way, I will always root for and watch it no matter what. Vengo/Reba made a such a deep impression upon me while watching TMOPB that I can't let it go AND I love the Pillow Book more than TMOPB while reading it back then. I hope it will be successful  too :)

From Weibo

Actor in role of Nie Chu Yin (the one who "trade" and took FJ's fur)

MTcCgcy.jpg

Leak pics of Liu Yu Xin (Ji Heng) from Tieba

6km44il.jpg

is1LdxZ.png

• Thanks 2

Ref to the above post, the pic of the actor as Nie Chu Yin....is Dai Xiang Yu 戴向宇, china actor who used to act in Singapore for a few years. Not say very well-known but i know he acted as lead with GuiGui / Emma Wu in The Girl in Tassel Earring.

• Thanks 3