[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

6 minutes ago, angelflower said:

@taekwang Su Moye is the West Sea's second prince. He's a friend of Lian Song and his mother is the Snake Queen. In the drama, Lian Song says he thought that if anyone could help with the snakes (that guard the Jieyou Spring), it'd be the Snake Queen (and by extension her son). And then of course also what @lizzy23 said.

Hmmm I'm up to Ep37 now (losing all my sleep, can't stop HELP). I think I like the changes they made as to how DH quickly suspects that FJ's soul might be in Aranya - I always thought it didn't make sense in the book that DH wouldn't know, seeing as how he's so mightily smart. The way he can sense the presence of her soul in the drama now, makes sense to me. Also it's so ROMANTIC :wub: like he would know her no matter where or who she was. The plus would also be that we'd get less misunderstandings involving Junuo. 

I really like the scene where Su Moye and DH met and how they immediately recognised each other, but kept up appearances. And DH so actively looking for and chasing after FJ... :wub: The friendly atmosphere between Su Moye and FJ is quite fun, and so effective to make DH jealous hehe...

Ahhh... Su moye Is west sea second prince. He’s very handsome :)  enough to make DIJUN jealous ! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 9tRedFox said:

Even cheaper, then :D

Haha..yes and truly the eptiome of shamelessness.

He admitted to FJ that he never wanted FJ to have the Saha/Pimpon fruit in the first place.

Spoiler

He also admitted that he ate vinegar (jealous) because he thought FJ is going to make Saha fruit cake for YCW. Hahaha..

The high and almighty DHDJ admitting being jealous..omg, he is just too much!!!!

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

I was in work and just know could fin the time to match the chapters, even tour i spoiler my sefl yesterday i still got moved by this chapters specialy  ep 34 .Vengo and Reba played it so well  and the dirección, the camera work in he fight  avene was really good, i even got moved by jiheng i hated her when she spoke  with fengjiu  and kind of delta for her when she was  telling yan she was like zhihe , the three of them , zhihe, jiheng, and our fengjiu  love donghua  at their  one way  and  wanted to  get  noticed  by  them ,i think  the actress played his  part  very well . After  I saw the raw chapters yesterday  i though i wasnt  going  to get  that  excited  but  i was  wrong  i cant wait  for tomorrow!!!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, 9tRedFox said:

Even cheaper, then :D

Hahaha... fully agree :)

just need to ask third prince to bring it over and it’s not just one fruit, it’s an entire basket of peaches !

no lack of peaches.. everyone gets one whole fruit.. no need to say share half a fruit (Referring to that the cute demon xiao yan )

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

20 minutes ago, sssf said:

Good points mentioned above however I would add DJ is pretty clueless when it comes to relationship and how to deal with women given he never had any experience. Does that explain why he never explain the whole JiHeng situation with FJ? 

Actually, from my POV, DH is pretty nonchalant about the whole Ji Heng situation. Probably being the Heavenly King, he doesn't see any need to explain his actions to anyone. That is just how he is. So yes, he is indeed clueless when it comes to romantic relationship. When FJ asked about Ji Heng, he brushed it off and even asked why did she bring up such an insignificant person in their relationship. See how that mind of his works!!

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2

I was quite dissapointed with the scene where LS reveal to DJ that FJ is the fox he is been looking for. If they add abit of flashback here (like him remembering the part where she was drunk and said that he treat her like a pet, etc) it would have made alot of impact. 

Also, when he heard FJ scream, they should make him morphe to the site in a hurry instead of walking in. 

• Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

Just finished eps 33 & 34 and WOOOW :love: Get it on, you two~ (Seriously, there’s a divan.)

Now I’m impatient for Eng subbed eps of 35 & beyond so I might have to resort to deciphering Viet subs...

But seriously, guys, I’ve already used up 75% of my data this month to watch this drama during lunch hour and breaks :sweatingbullets: I’m so obsessed and glad we have this space to share our mutual love for the Pillow Book. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

He asked Lian song to get the peaches from heavenly queen, LS's mother :D

@taekwang

Su moye's brother is the 1st prince from TMOPB that have Mo yuan scattered souls, the one who Bai qian saved with the soul gathering lamp.

32 minutes ago, angelflower said:

@taekwang Su Moye is the West Sea's second prince. He's a friend of Lian Song and his mother is the Snake Queen. In the drama, Lian Song says he thought that if anyone could help with the snakes (that guard the Jieyou Spring), it'd be the Snake Queen (and by extension her son). And then of course also what @lizzy23 said.

Hmmm I'm up to Ep37 now (losing all my sleep, can't stop HELP). I think I like the changes they made as to how DH quickly suspects that FJ's soul might be in Aranya - I always thought it didn't make sense in the book that DH wouldn't know, seeing as how he's so mightily smart. The way he can sense the presence of her soul in the drama now, makes sense to me. Also it's so ROMANTIC :wub: like he would know her no matter where or who she was. The plus would also be that we'd get less misunderstandings involving Junuo. 

I really like the scene where Su Moye and DH met and how they immediately recognised each other, but kept up appearances. And DH so actively looking for and chasing after FJ... :wub: The friendly atmosphere between Su Moye and FJ is quite fun, and so effective to make DH jealous hehe...

The drama removed the "magical interference and glitch" from the book, the reason they DH and FJ cant recognize each other. The downside of this change is that it will lessen the impact of FJ+SM and DH scene when FJ is crying her heart out to SM that DH was never there for her.

I love this part in the book so heart breaking for FJ for feeling jealous of Junou because her husband Xize was concerned about her sister in FJs dying moments and that she always saving herself from near death situations and DH shocked to discover that he was protecting the wrong person and hearing FJs grudges on her.

I guess they will replace or give us other scene with such gravity. Its just that I love this part of the book :(

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

I can’t wait for the English subs. Resorted to watching raw in mandarin. Have to listen v carefully to the dialogues to comprehend what’s going on.. Now I am at ep 42!!!! watching the fighting scene of DIJUN and the red female demon

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, LaxClyne said:

The drama removed the "magical interference and glitch" from the book, the reason they DH and FJ cant recognize each other. The downside of this change is that it will lessen the impact of FJ+SM and DH scene when FJ is crying her heart out to SM that DH was never there for her.

I love this part in the book so heart breaking for FJ for feeling jealous of Junou because her husband Xize was concerned about her sister in FJs dying moments and that she always saving herself from near death situations and DH shocked to discover that he was protecting the wrong person and hearing FJs grudges on her.

I guess they will replace or give us other scene with such gravity. Its just that I love this part of the book :(

Don't worry, this scene is there. They changed the circumstances but the impact remains. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, katfindlay said:

I was quite dissapointed with the scene where LS reveal to DJ that FJ is the fox he is been looking for. If they add abit of flashback here (like him remembering the part where she was drunk and said that he treat her like a pet, etc) it would have made alot of impact. 

Also, when he heard FJ scream, they should make him morphe to the site in a hurry instead of walking in. 

I think they are saving the flashbacks for DH dying moments. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Em D said:

Just finished eps 33 & 34 and WOOOW :love: Get it on, you two~ (Seriously, there’s a divan.)

Now I’m impatient for Eng subbed eps of 35 & beyond so I might have to resort to deciphering Viet subs...

But seriously, guys, I’ve already used up 75% of my data this month to watch this drama during lunch hour and breaks :sweatingbullets: I’m so obsessed and glad we have this space to share our mutual love for the Pillow Book. 

The data consumption! :grimace::joy: My spending for data was twice for a week since ELOD aired. But I'll go crazy if I dont watch it. I'm refraining myself from watching advance raw ep on YT coz its not cost effective for me (i cant with no subs) but I might fail during sun-wed waiting, its too long to keep me restrained maybe I just need to triple may data spending :bawling::joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, Yori Ten said:

Finished catching up to ep 42. My jaw just dropped!!! It is just too much for my heart to take. The sweetness is killing me!!

Hide contents

DH confessions to FJ in the cave is beautiful. I saw a totally different side of DH there. The dialogues,, ah!! I hope the subs do justice to the spoken words and is able to convey the longing of DH and his insecurities. He is so lost without FJ!! 

He is like a child and FJ's tender care is so soothing. I can see clearly why now why DH finally recicoprate her love and how much he loves her. Brace yourself girls for the super sweet saccharine laden episode!!!

Snippets :

DH : Are you ignoring me now because I didn't kiss you well or because I don't know how to say things that girls like to hear? Please forgive me, I do not have experience in such things. In the future, I will need to learn these from you.

Damn..I was so tempted to watch the raw episode.. especially when I read your spoiler 

I already watch cut scene of episode 42 that was posted by @Sisca_TVXQ

That snippets You've gave.

I was confident those beautiful romantic dialogues surely written by Tang qi the Author herself..

I kind of realized that the scripts was getting better and better ( Compared to scripts in Mortal arc ) especially dialogues in Fanyin Valley scenes,.. follow closely to the books, which I'd enjoyed it very much... especially  Dongfeng's scenes..

Sure it does have a little bit changes for Xiao Yan and Princess JieLu..it's funny and entertaining..

I'm already excited for new episode...

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Damn..I was so tempted to watch the raw episode.. especially when I read your spoiler 

I already watch cut scene of episode 42 that was posted by @Sisca_TVXQ

That snippets You've gave.

I was confident those beautiful romantic dialogues surely written by Tang qi the Author herself..

I kind of realized that the scripts was getting better and better ( Compared to scripts in Mortal arc ) especially dialogues in Fanyin Valley scenes,.. follow closely to the books, which I'd enjoyed it very much... especially  Dongfeng's scenes..

Sure it does have a little bit changes for Xiao Yan and Princess JieLu..it's funny and entertaining..

I'm already excited for new episode...

Well, besides the smooth talking DH, we can still see shamelessness in his dialogue.

Spoiler

DH was injured after his sword fight with ML. FJ was tending to his injuries in the cave.

FJ : You could have used magic when fighting ML. Why didn't you use it?

DH : Well, maybe because then, I can show off my sword fighting skills????

FJ "..."

Haha, although he turned mushy for a bit (a whole lot actually by DH's standard, he is still very much in character! I love this about him!!

• Love 3

15 minutes ago, LaxClyne said:

The data consumption! :grimace::joy: My spending for data was twice for a week since ELOD aired. But I'll go crazy if I dont watch it. I'm refraining myself from watching advance raw ep on YT coz its not cost effective for me (i cant with no subs) but I might fail during sun-wed waiting, its too long to keep me restrained maybe I just need to triple may data spending :bawling::joy:

I feel you sis  hahahah

53 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Actually, from my POV, DH is pretty nonchalant about the whole Ji Heng situation. Probably being the Heavenly King, he doesn't see any need to explain his actions to anyone. That is just how he is. So yes, he is indeed clueless when it comes to romantic relationship. When FJ asked about Ji Heng, he brushed it off and even asked why did she bring up such an insignificant person in their relationship. See how that mind of his works!!

aahh dijun, dijun his clueless will cost him a lot after  and while he is so clueless fengjiu is to exceptical  , her heart got broken  so many times that now she is in total  denial , she just doesnt believe he can love her like she does ... and xiao yan didnt help her that much XD but is ok , i like donghua be the one that does for feng jiu l, he may not know to be romantic but  that males mis acciones more romantic XD

• Like 2

1 hour ago, katfindlay said:

This drama have a lot of cut scene... supposedly 60 episodes but had to reduce to 56 episodes equal to about 2 hrs or more scenes have to edits.

In the books when DH know FJ in danger, he didn't even wait for Xiao Yan to finish his explanation, DH go " in the flash..a lightning speed"

Yes.. It would be more dramatic if DH goes there "in the flash" instead of casually walking.

• Like 4