[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

25 minutes ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

Lol ... ep 31 is so funny watching DH being eaten alive by jealousy. LS rubbed salt on it further by gloating DH on. :joy:

FJ should know by now YCW is not the best person to talk regarding love problems.  Poor FJ got all the misunderstanding of DH's interest from him. :astonished::tounge_xd:

And the banter between DH and FJ when he started training her is priceless lmao!

• LOL 2

3 minutes ago, Sakurahimec4 said:

Hi guys , I just want to ask in Aranya Arc , why did DH altered FJ memories? , after reading the novel I'm still confused with DH's actions . 

Because of the pimpon fruit incident, when DH swap FJ prize for peaches, and him acting as Xize. Your going to be confused more because apparently they changed this part of the plot with FJ and DH being themselves in Aranya Arc.....

Migrane.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, xiaoxf said:

I have to get back to work, lol, I'm interested to see how many pages there will be in the thread when I come back later, hehehe.

Lol! I gave up on catching up on the pages. I'm really excited for the upcoming scenes though! Too much sweetness lol

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Asliza Mohd said:

I thought in the book she didn't remember DH but how come she call him Dijun in Anraya dream and not Xize?  :blink:

Same here . What i know is that dijun doesn't know where is the soul of fengjiu at first he thought that the soul had entred the womb of a woman not alanro ???:no_mouth: hope theh won't change the story 

• Like 1

OMG OMG OMGGGGGG I watch until episode 42 right now and ALL THE KISS FROM the novel was there !!!!

Dong Hua is soooooo active in the kiss :heart:

I will post some kiss so please be careful for spoilers some from ep 35 and some from ep 42

HtSZDhs.png

QcgtwBU.png

T7w2db1.png

• Like 4
  • Love 6

I wonder if those who said there wasn't enough chemistry back then, took back what they said. Cause I swear, just DH staring at Feng Jiu with those lovey eyes is enough chemistry already! I'm all giddy at work looking at all the sweet clips :wub:

@9tRedFox I'll still be here! I'm only caught up to ep 23! Been busy with school work but still checking out the clips and spoiling myself hahaha

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

3 minutes ago, roxnilla7 said:

I wonder if those who said there wasn't enough chemistry back then, took back what they said. Cause I swear, just DH staring at Feng Jiu with those lovey eyes is enough chemistry already! I'm all giddy at work looking at all the sweet clips :wub:

I knooow! Ugh, I don’t think I could maintain my composure if someone I liked looked at me with the same kind of affection DH has for FJ. 

Idk how Reba bears it but maybe after all of these collaborations, she’s gotten used to his affectionate eyes :rolleyes:

• Love 5

54 minutes ago, 9tRedFox said:

Agreed that sleeping in his lap in not smth she would like her parents to see, ahahahaha :joy:

Yan Chiwu - the so (in)competent love therapist. Won't use his services :D

Ah I totally would, for the sake of giggles and adventures. :D Aside from Ali and Qingti, he's another favourite character. He's very loyal to people he cares for, and he helped free DH and FJ at the final battle against Miao Lou. I wonder how would this scene unfold in the series? 

• Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Sakurahimec4 said:

Hi guys , I just want to ask in Aranya Arc , why did DH altered FJ memories? , after reading the novel I'm still confused with DH's actions . 

He didn’t alter her memories then but he lied that they are married because he knew she would be angry because of the Pimpon fruit incident and they didn’t have enough time for him to explain fully.

He altered her memories after the Aranya’s arc because the Stone deity told him that his fate with Feng Jiu is very fragile and any problems can break that fate. He didn’t want to risk anything to happen to that fate but I believe he would have told her eventually.

9 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Ah I totally would, for the sake of giggles and adventures. :D Aside from Ali and Qingti, he's another favourite character. He's very loyal to people he cares for, and he helped free DH and FJ at the final battle against Miao Lou. I wonder how would this scene unfold in the series? 

And he hooks up with co-workers. Too bad he and ghost princess from TMOPB broke up. It's probably because of his "fine" understanding of women :P